⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Naadia M Aka Ava St Clare

Started by benson, March 25, 2010, 07:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodside

Nasty smell?? In what regard?


Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nasty smell?? In what regard?

Read the posts in the thread. It's indicated several times.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

woodside

So I guess I should pass on the session if she does not smell clean

skin900

Never actually sessioned with her, because she was the most ignorant session woman I have ever contacted.  She definitely has an overinflated opinion of herself.  She was just terribly rude with me even after following all her ridiculous steps for making contact after making initial contact I asked her a simple question about what I wanted in the session and she got really rude because I just wouldn't book without going over the details first.

janders

Has anyone seen Nadia m lately and has a review

bozknows

I am curious too.  I just browsed thru 2013 posts and didn't see any other posts about Nadia M.  Thank you to whomever responds. 

luvto

 Have not seen her in a few years but I doubt much has changed - not as attractive as pics and only time someone tried to upsell me in this hobby.

fbbadmirer

Here we are. She has been discussed before, so you may want to read even further back.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

paultrevayne

Nadia M is coming to my city very soon. Is she worth the time? Looking for some wrestling,Dominatrix with body worship.
Any input would be greatly appreciated

artax

I saw her twice but it was several years ago, I remember her rates then were reasonable, she was nice, I would rate the sessions as good but not great, extras were available, I think she has put on more muscle since I saw her, overall I would say worth seeing

cap9900

Has anyone had any recent experience with Nadia?  I have read through this thread and the comments range from so-so to not good.  Just wondering if anyone has seen her in the last year or so.

I am considering her for fantasy wrestling/scissors.  Not interested in fs. Just wrestling.  I have a select few days I can do a session this month and she is in town for one of them.  Slim pickings, but I really want the do a session.


Smoothsha

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone EVER had a session with Nadia M.  If so, just a few quick questions.

1) Is she strong?  I just saw some photos from a few months ago and she seems to have put on quite a bit of muscle.

2) Is she definately a woman???

3) Taking for granted she is a woman is FS included.

Thanks[

She cancelled on me and won't refund my money claiming it was my fault.

camy3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well I finally had my session with her. It was a 4 out of 10 for me I would rate it. Her body was great, short and compact and she had great arms and legs. She has soft skin and seemed to be eager at times. My complaint was that she was complaining about not making the money she wanted due to cancellations. I understand about jerkoffs that couldn't afford to see you in the first place calling and not showing up but why punish the person who does with the constant complaining. For those who said FS is on the menu, she absolutely told me that she hasn't and would never go that far in any session. She did a HJ, but that was it and paying on the upper end (400 an hour) for a session price, I expected more. She said I was the only one who showed and she kept getting confused about what I asked for with some other guy. I go into a session with an open mind about what will or won't happen and I wasn't impressed enough to see her again which is good in a way because she said that she would never come to my area again due to lack of response. And to top it off, she asked me to come a day early and I did and she cut the session short. She was a nice person but I wouldn't spend that much on her again.

I don't want to make you feel bad but as is the case with many of the girls YMMV. I had two sessions with nadia and I got fs on the second so there are no hard (pardon the pun) and fast rules.  Hell Colette Guimond specifically states that she doesn't provide sex but she did for me so there's always a chance.

hm..you did?  how was colette?

The R

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well I finally had my session with her. It was a 4 out of 10 for me I would rate it. Her body was great, short and compact and she had great arms and legs. She has soft skin and seemed to be eager at times. My complaint was that she was complaining about not making the money she wanted due to cancellations. I understand about jerkoffs that couldn't afford to see you in the first place calling and not showing up but why punish the person who does with the constant complaining. For those who said FS is on the menu, she absolutely told me that she hasn't and would never go that far in any session. She did a HJ, but that was it and paying on the upper end (400 an hour) for a session price, I expected more. She said I was the only one who showed and she kept getting confused about what I asked for with some other guy. I go into a session with an open mind about what will or won't happen and I wasn't impressed enough to see her again which is good in a way because she said that she would never come to my area again due to lack of response. And to top it off, she asked me to come a day early and I did and she cut the session short. She was a nice person but I wouldn't spend that much on her again.

I don't want to make you feel bad but as is the case with many of the girls YMMV. I had two sessions with nadia and I got fs on the second so there are no hard (pardon the pun) and fast rules.  Hell Colette Guimond specifically states that she doesn't provide sex but she did for me so there's always a chance.

hm..you did?  how was colette?

You are right because I gave her another chance and she went in on FS right off the top (maybe because I lost 80 lbs since the 1st time I saw her) and had a good but not great time. She talks A LOT but as far as the sessions go she is accommodating. The issue was after the session because she came here every month after that and wanted to session and I went out of town for business and she was very rude and juvenile when I told her I could not meet and stopped contact with her. Then out of the blue she contacts me and wants to session. I had moved on from sessions at that time and she once again blew up my inbox so I blocked her from contacting me.... If you keep it business she is not bad but I made the mistake of not keeping it business and it became ugly... The second session (I came in the room and she was naked when answered the door so that session was the best one) and beyond were good with muscle worship with FS and her body is on point but I will not personally see her again but I recommend her to you if you keep it business.

camy3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well I finally had my session with her. It was a 4 out of 10 for me I would rate it. Her body was great, short and compact and she had great arms and legs. She has soft skin and seemed to be eager at times. My complaint was that she was complaining about not making the money she wanted due to cancellations. I understand about jerkoffs that couldn't afford to see you in the first place calling and not showing up but why punish the person who does with the constant complaining. For those who said FS is on the menu, she absolutely told me that she hasn't and would never go that far in any session. She did a HJ, but that was it and paying on the upper end (400 an hour) for a session price, I expected more. She said I was the only one who showed and she kept getting confused about what I asked for with some other guy. I go into a session with an open mind about what will or won't happen and I wasn't impressed enough to see her again which is good in a way because she said that she would never come to my area again due to lack of response. And to top it off, she asked me to come a day early and I did and she cut the session short. She was a nice person but I wouldn't spend that much on her again.

I don't want to make you feel bad but as is the case with many of the girls YMMV. I had two sessions with nadia and I got fs on the second so there are no hard (pardon the pun) and fast rules.  Hell Colette Guimond specifically states that she doesn't provide sex but she did for me so there's always a chance.

hm..you did?  how was colette?

You are right because I gave her another chance and she went in on FS right off the top (maybe because I lost 80 lbs since the 1st time I saw her) and had a good but not great time. She talks A LOT but as far as the sessions go she is accommodating. The issue was after the session because she came here every month after that and wanted to session and I went out of town for business and she was very rude and juvenile when I told her I could not meet and stopped contact with her. Then out of the blue she contacts me and wants to session. I had moved on from sessions at that time and she once again blew up my inbox so I blocked her from contacting me.... If you keep it business she is not bad but I made the mistake of not keeping it business and it became ugly... The second session (I came in the room and she was naked when answered the door so that session was the best one) and beyond were good with muscle worship with FS and her body is on point but I will not personally see her again but I recommend her to you if you keep it business.

:thanks: for info and advice