Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Naadia M Aka Ava St Clare

Started by benson, March 25, 2010, 07:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mooretiger

personally , i have sessioned with quite a few and we do exchange emails and talk frequently.
in my opinion , we are friends and buddies. you just have to be respectful and treat them right.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mooretiger

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ebonymusclefreak16

Ok, everyone she was treated right with respect.  Billybob101, not expecting to be friend friends, but how come every other the like C. Cuerton, K. Buck, C. Marshall, Sierra all stay in contact, never unwell and always stick to what their original price is and keep in contact??   Not just me others say she upsells un necessary..fhen change your name and hide your face..dont even contact those who session with you and let them know u change name and updated your profile

Come on now let be real
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilders, Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique,

j635746

How not to sell yourself as a session girl.  And if she has changed her session name, that reminds me of Lady Milady, who has had a few and still has two profiles and locations I think.  Although that is difficult to tell from the angle of the photos on each profile.

ebonymusclefreak16

The thing is when you get bad reviews, and re identify yourself and not change pics from your last profile..lol why try to continue to take advantage of the good hard working people who want to have a good time???  I know she might need and wants the funds but a lot of people have turned their back to her.  She has not done photo shoots, not on any fbbs websites anymore, and utopia director I heard will not release her leg scissors due to some issues she might have done to him...there a lot of other fbbs feel the say way about her..
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilders, Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique,

hwillish

I got to know Nadia in more of a social setting first and thought her to be fun to be around and as a result wanted to set up a session with her at a later time. So shortly after that I contacted her, and I agreed to spend more time with her than I normally would...but hey we had a good time together at the event.   Seems fair enough...

So the time came to meet and I have to admit I was really surprised when she made a really "bizarre' request before we were to get together.  But my philosophy has always been...when committed, it's only fair to the lady to hold up my part of the agreement.  So I did...we met!

And then the upselling began in earnest...health issues, personal issues, etc.  Unfortunately, I had not done my "due diligence" as I had met her in what I considered a "safe" setting and she seemed ok.

The key to this is I had to leave for an unexpected appointment early, so I told her to hold onto the money for the remaining time as a "deposit" for the next time we would get together.  And she HAS contacted me on several occasions asking when I wanted to get together.

But, honestly, I'd rather she just keep the money and continue on her way as Ava St Claire of Williamsburg, Va. not Naadia M. of Atlanta or South Carolina or wherever she thinks she lives these days.  It's fine with me...

Just saying...

marvin

Hwillis I'm dying to know what the bizarre request she made asked of you.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

serpico1961

for any of you who have seen her lately. I am curious as if she looks anything like the pics? I realize some are contest  shots.

makundor

FYI, she also has a profile on www.fitness-singles.com.  Appears inactive there though.

hwillish

Marvin...in all fairness, I don't think it's right to share anything discussed between the two of us before we met...other than to say that it was nothing "kinky" or particularly unreasonable.  It just seemed odd to me, but that's all.

marvin

Not kinky or unreasonable pretty much answers my question. I respect you not wanting to go into more detail.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Marvin...in all fairness, I don't think it's right to share anything discussed between the two of us before we met...other than to say that it was nothing "kinky" or particularly unreasonable.  It just seemed odd to me, but that's all.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ebonymusclefreak16

Does anyone know if Naadia M aka Ava St Clare is doing full service?   Or h/j, or b/j?   I see now she puts no video work and last iron belle she wore a mask, is there something out there shes not showing her face anymore??
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilders, Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique,

Duke69

There was a thread on here not too long ago.  IIRC there were a lot of negative comments.  I was interested in seeing her but after that thread i no longer am.  To your question I think FS was available.

ebonymusclefreak16

i seen the negative comments, i am trying to see can anyone review her full service offer?   if they can post
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilders, Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique,

bossva

It's been a minute, but wondering if anyone has sessioned w Ava lately? Would love to hear how she looks / how it was.

boyofwinter

Does she even still have a profile up somewhere? I had a few really good sessions with her but that was more than a decade ago.