Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 05:49:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Naadia M Aka Ava St Clare
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Naadia M Aka Ava St Clare  (Read 102182 times)

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Naadia M
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2016, 02:28:13 am »
personally , i have sessioned with quite a few and we do exchange emails and talk frequently.
in my opinion , we are friends and buddies. you just have to be respectful and treat them right.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2016, 02:28:13 am »

Offline ebonymusclefreak16

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2016, 01:30:24 pm »
Ok, everyone she was treated right with respect.  Billybob101, not expecting to be friend friends, but how come every other the like C. Cuerton, K. Buck, C. Marshall, Sierra all stay in contact, never unwell and always stick to what their original price is and keep in contact??   Not just me others say she upsells un necessary..fhen change your name and hide your face..dont even contact those who session with you and let them know u change name and updated your profile

Come on now let be real
Female Bodybuilders, Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique,

j635746

« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2016, 08:54:15 am »
How not to sell yourself as a session girl.  And if she has changed her session name, that reminds me of Lady Milady, who has had a few and still has two profiles and locations I think.  Although that is difficult to tell from the angle of the photos on each profile.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2016, 07:35:21 pm »
The thing is when you get bad reviews, and re identify yourself and not change pics from your last profile..lol why try to continue to take advantage of the good hard working people who want to have a good time???  I know she might need and wants the funds but a lot of people have turned their back to her.  She has not done photo shoots, not on any fbbs websites anymore, and utopia director I heard will not release her leg scissors due to some issues she might have done to him...there a lot of other fbbs feel the say way about her..

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2016, 07:45:31 pm »
I got to know Nadia in more of a social setting first and thought her to be fun to be around and as a result wanted to set up a session with her at a later time. So shortly after that I contacted her, and I agreed to spend more time with her than I normally would...but hey we had a good time together at the event.   Seems fair enough...

So the time came to meet and I have to admit I was really surprised when she made a really "bizarre' request before we were to get together.  But my philosophy has always been...when committed, it's only fair to the lady to hold up my part of the agreement.  So I did...we met!

And then the upselling began in earnest...health issues, personal issues, etc.  Unfortunately, I had not done my "due diligence" as I had met her in what I considered a "safe" setting and she seemed ok.

The key to this is I had to leave for an unexpected appointment early, so I told her to hold onto the money for the remaining time as a "deposit" for the next time we would get together.  And she HAS contacted me on several occasions asking when I wanted to get together.

But, honestly, I'd rather she just keep the money and continue on her way as Ava St Claire of Williamsburg, Va. not Naadia M. of Atlanta or South Carolina or wherever she thinks she lives these days.  It's fine with me...

Just saying...

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2016, 11:32:43 am »
Hwillis I'm dying to know what the bizarre request she made asked of you.
User is currently banned [View]

serpico1961

« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2016, 10:06:36 pm »
for any of you who have seen her lately. I am curious as if she looks anything like the pics? I realize some are contest  shots.

Offline makundor

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2016, 10:10:04 pm »
FYI, she also has a profile on www.fitness-singles.com.  Appears inactive there though.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2016, 02:25:44 am »
Marvin...in all fairness, I don't think it's right to share anything discussed between the two of us before we met...other than to say that it was nothing "kinky" or particularly unreasonable.  It just seemed odd to me, but that's all.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2016, 11:43:36 am »
Not kinky or unreasonable pretty much answers my question. I respect you not wanting to go into more detail.

Marvin...in all fairness, I don't think it's right to share anything discussed between the two of us before we met...other than to say that it was nothing "kinky" or particularly unreasonable.  It just seemed odd to me, but that's all.
User is currently banned [View]

• Activity:
    0%
Naadia M Aka Ava St Clare
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2017, 11:10:47 pm »
Does anyone know if Naadia M aka Ava St Clare is doing full service?   Or h/j, or b/j?   I see now she puts no video work and last iron belle she wore a mask, is there something out there shes not showing her face anymore??

Duke69

Re: Naadia M Aka Ava St Clare
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2017, 11:52:14 pm »
There was a thread on here not too long ago.  IIRC there were a lot of negative comments.  I was interested in seeing her but after that thread i no longer am.  To your question I think FS was available.

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Naadia M Aka Ava St Clare
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2017, 01:45:57 am »
i seen the negative comments, i am trying to see can anyone review her full service offer?   if they can post

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Naadia M Aka Ava St Clare

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View