⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Naadia M Aka Ava St Clare

Started by benson, March 25, 2010, 07:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoothsha

One time I gave her a deposit to confirm the session.  She cancelled her trip and never reimbursed me my money. 


ebonymusclefreak16

I had a foot session with her back in March of his year and she was awesome to work with.  I asked about f/s she stated she does not do pent ration waiting for that someone special?  She offered a massage b/j..   How can I get a f/s out of her????  Can I get some help
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilders, Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique,

pakeha

Anyone met her? She seems to have just appeared on wb270 and I happen to be in the same place as her next week. Any feedback or reviews will be gratefully received...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jstans

Think we might've been had. I emailed her about a possible session and got no response, tried to follow up and received message the email no longer exists. Hoping I'm wrong, but that's what I've found out.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pakeha

If you go back to wb270 you'll see she's got a new email address - she said the first one had been hacked.

Just stumbled upon another thread and it looks like Ava E St Claire is Nadia M.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lovethestuff

this is someone else, cant be Nadia , 702 area code.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marvin

Either Nadia is using a different cell number or someone is using Nadia's pictures.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
this is someone else, cant be Nadia , 702 area code.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hwillish

That confirms it...yes it is Nadia

ebonymusclefreak16

Ok had a Session with Nadia/Naadia M earlier this year.    From the reviews I may have read previously, she is a sweetheart.  She did not have a weird odor.  I would say personality is strange a bit. 

Only negativity with her is that once she locks you in and  you pay deposit and you select what you want to do, she will contact you bakc a day or 2 later and try to get you to pay more for longer session, or sob story why she needs more money and funds or flirt with you to get you to pay more money down.  She is not they type to stand by her word for her rate.   She wants you to lock in then pressure you for more and almost hold the session hostage.  I was thinking about another one with her but I do not have time for you to take a deposit on everything we agreed too do then try to say "well i usually charge more, or lets make it 3 hours..etc and lets try to make it happen""   I do not want to have a session and your half hearted into it because i did not go another hour.    Afeter our session tried to email her and chat and catch up with her first repsone"you want a session, when can you pay"  not a hello or engage in regular conversation.  All other FBBs I have sessioned with we keep in touch chat and keep a good client relationship to get the inside on when next travel date..etc

I would say stay away from FBBs like this.   Other FBB when I book explain what I want to do and we are all down no further changes and enjoy ourselves not trying to pressure a client out of money on the first go around..

She has now chaged her session name to "Ava E. St.Claire" so if anyone else has had bad experience with her or good ones please tell.   
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilders, Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique,

raraparu

 Thanks for the heads up.  Hate that bullcrap when a lady changes  her name  to  hide negative reviews. Ava E St Clair is listed as a new lady on the scene.

ebonymusclefreak16

this is her new profile now under a different name   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But so much bagage about her personally, isee why no one bookd her for photo shoots, and why Wild Kat does not use her anymore and Kip from Utopia dont release her stuff

i read on other reviews I would stay away!  Shes not in it for the fans, just her benefit.   
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilders, Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique,

larky368

Yes I agree with you about how she always tries to upsell once you've booked with her. I did have a great session with her however but I wouldn't repeat because there are other ladies I would rather give my money to who don't come across as being so mercenary.

Jackass500

Wow that would be annoying as all hell. Who in their right mind would want to repeat and deal with that shit?

billybob101

You guys talk like if you expect to be buddies after sessioning.  Its a job and its just about the money like in your job. You pay for a service they provide. If you dont like the terms negotiate it then. Don't have the expectation that thewomen owe you

Jackass500

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You guys talk like if you expect to be buddies after sessioning.  Its a job and its just about the money like in your job. You pay for a service they provide. If you dont like the terms negotiate it then. Don't have the expectation that thewomen owe you

Lol these guys are paying for a service but she's trying to upscale more services which I never experienced before. I'll ask if I want more. Plus if she's so good at this tactic why did she change her name and hide her face? That's pretty telling.

I've never seen her. But I'm not interested in seeing her after what I'm hearing in this thread.