⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Naadia M Aka Ava St Clare

Started by benson, March 25, 2010, 07:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The R

I GUESS YOU ARE RIGHT LARKY 368. IT DEPENDS ON THE WOMAN. I HAVE HAD SESSIONS WITH OTHER WOMEN THAT OTHERS STATE ARE COLD AS A FISH BUT SOON AS I HIT THE DOOR, IT WAS ON AND FS WAS NO QUESTION. I KNOW SHE WAS PISSED OFF ABOUT ALL THE CANCELLATIONS SO MAYBE IN ANOTHER CITY. SHE IS GOING TO ANOTHER CITY IN MY AREA, SO MAYBE THE SECOND TIME IS A CHARM AND HOPEFULLY SHE WON'T GET STOOD UP SO WE CAN HAVE A GOOD TIME.


afan

I don't understand some of the weird prices...but I gotta ask how were her scissors?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paultrevayne

I'm thinking about seeing her when she comes to my area shortly?

artax

she's been around for a while- I saw her several years ago-  it looks like she put on a little more muscle since then, nice, sensual no real limits, I would recommend though maybe say a 7 out of 10-  good time but not great

paultrevayne

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she's been around for a while- I saw her several years ago-  it looks like she put on a little more muscle since then, nice, sensual no real limits, I would recommend though maybe say a 7 out of 10-  good time but not great

Thank you...I see she claims to also be an accomplished Dominatrix ?

bigbrent747

How were her scissors???


And does she do BEAT-DOWNS???

afan

Any recent reviews?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

serpico1961

THE R if  you  came a day early  I would have let her know  that like her your  time is valuable and if  you  are  even thinking of dropping more  than $300  than F/S should be  discussed (if that's your thing) and I never leave until  my time is up or I'm content.

legluvr123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I GUESS YOU ARE RIGHT LARKY 368. IT DEPENDS ON THE WOMAN. I HAVE HAD SESSIONS WITH OTHER WOMEN THAT OTHERS STATE ARE COLD AS A FISH BUT SOON AS I HIT THE DOOR, IT WAS ON AND FS WAS NO QUESTION. I KNOW SHE WAS PISSED OFF ABOUT ALL THE CANCELLATIONS SO MAYBE IN ANOTHER CITY. SHE IS GOING TO ANOTHER CITY IN MY AREA, SO MAYBE THE SECOND TIME IS A CHARM AND HOPEFULLY SHE WON'T GET STOOD UP SO WE CAN HAVE A GOOD TIME.

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!?!?! :o

And by the looks of it, she has very strong scissors, to answer a question that was recently posed.  I've never sessioned with her, but she has a couple vids with Scissorvixens.  If you are a member, she also has a legit scissor KO, so she's got to have some power in those thighs.

afan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I GUESS YOU ARE RIGHT LARKY 368. IT DEPENDS ON THE WOMAN. I HAVE HAD SESSIONS WITH OTHER WOMEN THAT OTHERS STATE ARE COLD AS A FISH BUT SOON AS I HIT THE DOOR, IT WAS ON AND FS WAS NO QUESTION. I KNOW SHE WAS PISSED OFF ABOUT ALL THE CANCELLATIONS SO MAYBE IN ANOTHER CITY. SHE IS GOING TO ANOTHER CITY IN MY AREA, SO MAYBE THE SECOND TIME IS A CHARM AND HOPEFULLY SHE WON'T GET STOOD UP SO WE CAN HAVE A GOOD TIME.

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!?!?! :o

And by the looks of it, she has very strong scissors, to answer a question that was recently posed.  I've never sessioned with her, but she has a couple vids with Scissorvixens.  If you are a member, she also has a legit scissor KO, so she's got to have some power in those thighs.

I'm having a session with her later. Heard she actually KO'd that guy quite a few times and they cut a lot of it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

afan

Had the session and have to say that of the 11 I've had this one did it for me....This was not really an enjoyable session, but Nadia is a cool girl.


I'm officially leaving the forum and would like this account deleted, honestly this scene has run it's course with me. bye.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

woodside

Nadia is coming to BOSTON-anyone have experience with her? Looking for a sensual MW session....

Woody

larky368

Check out her website. There is not much that she won't do. The 1 hr rate is reasonable. I saw her twice and I was very satisfied with Nadia.

weak4legs

I was disappointed.  She talks a lot and doesn't like doing many of the holds.  She does have great muscles though and hypnotic eyes.

luvto

Was not impressed. Not as hot as her pics and there was a nasty smell about her.  :-(