LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Naadia M Aka Ava St Clare

Started by benson, March 25, 2010, 07:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philg67

saw her two years ago......she was ok but her "naughty parts" had a funny smell.

I think she needs to quit, she's seen too many clients.  When I left, another guy was walking towards the room

philg67

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

motenak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
saw her two years ago......she was ok but her "naughty parts" had a funny smell.

I think she needs to quit, she's seen too many clients.  When I left, another guy was walking towards the room

Could you elaborate on the funny smell?

femusclejerk

If you are into big muscle and erotic fun she is for you.


philg67

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
saw her two years ago......she was ok but her "naughty parts" had a funny smell.

I think she needs to quit, she's seen too many clients.  When I left, another guy was walking towards the room

Could you elaborate on the funny smell?

Her "stuff" was kind of funky/smelled a little.  Didn't deter me that much but I finished quickly and she liked it.  With the HPV virus going around, and more and more men getting cancer of teh mouth because of it.....never again.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
saw her two years ago......she was ok but her "naughty parts" had a funny smell.

I think she needs to quit, she's seen too many clients.  When I left, another guy was walking towards the room

Could you elaborate on the funny smell?

Her "stuff" was kind of funky/smelled a little.  Didn't deter me that much but I finished quickly and she liked it.  With the HPV virus going around, and more and more men getting cancer of teh mouth because of it.....never again.

I don't know about how her "stuff" smells but I did catch an occasional whiff of butt from her arse. It's too bad too cause it is really nice. (her butt, not the smell)

I also think that she likes it when you finish quickly. The times I have seen her, she did rush a bit. Not the entire hour but when I want to play more "huggy feely" she is ready to go. I thought about this and I'm not crazy about that. But as long as I know what I'm getting, that off sets the "not crazy about part" a bit. She is still nice to see when she comes my way but as I said in another posting, if I didn't get to see her for whatever reason, its no big deal either FWIW: I think she drives to all the cities she visits. She is on the east coast so I would guess it would not take much for her to cancel a trip to Texas. But that is just me
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

The R

Has anyone had a session with this lady. She is coming to my town and I wanted to see her, but I want to get some background info before I book a session. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

The R

Thanks. I will book with her after the reviews. Thanks for the info.

wolf5

give a review of  how your session went im thinking of having a session with her as well

samsonite

I wanted MW but she is heavily into domination,and thus changed my mind.

antjdread


femusclejerk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What is MW?

Muscle Worship

wolf5

any other review I plan on trying to have a session with her

The R

Well I finally had my session with her. It was a 4 out of 10 for me I would rate it. Her body was great, short and compact and she had great arms and legs. She has soft skin and seemed to be eager at times. My complaint was that she was complaining about not making the money she wanted due to cancellations. I understand about jerkoffs that couldn't afford to see you in the first place calling and not showing up but why punish the person who does with the constant complaining. For those who said FS is on the menu, she absolutely told me that she hasn't and would never go that far in any session. She did a HJ, but that was it and paying on the upper end (400 an hour) for a session price, I expected more. She said I was the only one who showed and she kept getting confused about what I asked for with some other guy. I go into a session with an open mind about what will or won't happen and I wasn't impressed enough to see her again which is good in a way because she said that she would never come to my area again due to lack of response. And to top it off, she asked me to come a day early and I did and she cut the session short. She was a nice person but I wouldn't spend that much on her again.

larky368

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well I finally had my session with her. It was a 4 out of 10 for me I would rate it. Her body was great, short and compact and she had great arms and legs. She has soft skin and seemed to be eager at times. My complaint was that she was complaining about not making the money she wanted due to cancellations. I understand about jerkoffs that couldn't afford to see you in the first place calling and not showing up but why punish the person who does with the constant complaining. For those who said FS is on the menu, she absolutely told me that she hasn't and would never go that far in any session. She did a HJ, but that was it and paying on the upper end (400 an hour) for a session price, I expected more. She said I was the only one who showed and she kept getting confused about what I asked for with some other guy. I go into a session with an open mind about what will or won't happen and I wasn't impressed enough to see her again which is good in a way because she said that she would never come to my area again due to lack of response. And to top it off, she asked me to come a day early and I did and she cut the session short. She was a nice person but I wouldn't spend that much on her again.

I don't want to make you feel bad but as is the case with many of the girls YMMV. I had two sessions with nadia and I got fs on the second so there are no hard (pardon the pun) and fast rules.  Hell Colette Guimond specifically states that she doesn't provide sex but she did for me so there's always a chance.

Duke69

with Nadia it might depend on what ad you are answering.  I have seen her advertise as an escort on eros and backpage with no doubt that she was selling FS