LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Naadia M Aka Ava St Clare

Started by benson, March 25, 2010, 07:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bossva



rooger1988

Anyone session with her recently?

FBsession007

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone session with her recently?

I had a session with her.  I would not repeat, she likes to upsell

russianfbbfan

I had a session with her 3 years ago. She had quite strict limits but I took it on me as I didn't clarify them before. Everything was fine, I brought her quite a nice meal from the steakhouse, etc.
And next day she wrote me a very nasty text, accusing me of a lot of things out of the blue.
She seems to be quite paranoid, so I would not recommend anyone to meet her.