LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Briggy

Started by quadlover, June 08, 2007, 11:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j635746

I had a session with Fabi also.  Her physique is also awesome and she is incredibly strong with martial arts skills.  I a 2 sided belly punching session with her also.  Like Brigita, she can take a punch and thrown with incredible power.

I did not do competitive wrestling with her as I would not have stood a chance.  She is far too strong and slightly taller than me also.

I tell you what I would like to see is Fabi and Brigita stand toe to know in a competitive wrestling match.  It would be something to see.


nujerz84

Saw her twice though last time may have been 2009 or 2010... both great sessions...nearly Knocked me out with her reverse headscissors.  Scissors were brutal as was her biceps wrapped around my head/neck...Both times she greeted me in a mini skirt and high heels and tank top..sexy as fuck.  Not a clock watcher, had fun kicking my butt and both sessions went over allotted time.  And did I mention she as gorgeous in person?

Both sessions were light/fantasy wrestling and muscle worship.  Any other details hit me up.

crazycrazy

I've met Brigita twice, both times for boxing followed by wrestling. She is as good looking as her photographs, and both times was in superb shape. She is a smart, quick, and strong opponent. She has her next move planned or is able to come up with her next move instantly. The first time we boxed she kept her left very high, while punching below my left with her right to the lower ribs. Every once in a while she shot a straight right kick into the low ribs. After a few kicks I began to lower my right when she raised the right leg. This was a mistake as she easily switched from a straight kick to a high roundhouse. She could have knocked me down with the roundhouse, but instead just tapped my head lightly, chuckling as she did it. I took about a half hour of body shots before giving up. The second time we boxed she was more aggressive. She shot forward and to her left, grabbing my right wrist with her right, and throwing a left hook into my right jaw. Her left punch was hard but controlled. She didn't want to knock me out but wanted me off balance. She set herself again, and when I raised my hands, she just darted forward again, grabbed my right again, and hit my face again. She did this five or six times, just to show me she could hit me at will. She moved too fast for me to avoid it, her right hand was too strong to escape from her grip, and her left was too fast to duck. She could have knocked me out at any time. When I gave up, she moved into a body scissors right away. She made me submit many times, crushed my ribs from the side and from behind. Clamped her arms around my neck, and I had to hold her wrist with both hands to stop her from choking me out. She controlled me completely both times both boxing and wrestling. She never slowed down until she knew I was through, and then she taunted me and showed off her superb physique, while toying with me. I can only describe her as completely physically dominant, and she moved into psychological domination after she showed me I couldn't resist her physically.
Two excellent sessions, I can't reccommend her too highly.

katka11

I´ve met her three times, always wonderful! If you have the chance, go and meet her!

jabber7

I really want to see her but she quoted me $600 at the Arnold's

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really want to see her but she quoted me $600 at the Arnold's

Yes her prices have gone up...

Hoodman

That they have, She's on her way out, I should've made that effort last Thanksgiving o well
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dave72

I really would like to feel her kicks !!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really want to see her but she quoted me $600 at the Arnold's

Yes her prices have gone up...

I wonder if the higher price reflected that it WAS at the Ms. I, or has she put them up again (she quoted $450 [£300] when I saw her in London in January).  I would love to see her again (she'll be back in London mid-late May), although I may not be able to make it due to my schedule.  I'm not sure I could afford $600 for a "standard" session if that is the new price (maybe she asks for more for wrestling sessions?).

j635746

I must say that $600 does seem a bit high.  I wanted to see her for a two hour slot when she was in London in December 2011, she was quoting £450 for the 2 hours.  She never did tell me what the hour would have been.  In the past when I've seen her, she has quoted £220-£250 for an hour and £400 for 2 hours.

She's a popular lady and always in very good condition on the occasions when we've met.  It was only a matter of time before her prices started to reflect that.

I am surprised that her prices are so high at an event like the Arnolds or Ms I.  I would have thought that such events attract a lot of session women and there is plenty to chose.  But I don't really know as I have never been to these events.

fredzeppelin

I had a session with her in 2009, if I remember correctly. My impressions:

1) She is devastatingly good looking. The photos / videos never do her justice. Her beauty is pretty breathtaking in the flesh.

2) Body was good not great. I've had a lot better. Great arms, great shoulders, nice back. Legs were ok, glutes were a definite weakness.

3) No personality problems -- not a clock watcher, friendly and accomodating, does what she can to tailor the sessions to your needs.

In sum, if you prize beauty over brawn, Brigita is your gal -- her beauty is pretty spectacular. But if you need a true muscle fix, I recommned
looking elsewhere -- her imbalaced (top heavy) physique might be a turn off to some.

Silver_Surfer

I've meet her a the Ms.I and her body was rock hard and she was drop dead gorgeous, but when she told me via email it was 600 an hour or 1200 for 2 hours I had to pass. That was a huge jump from what she told me in 2011 when it was 350.00. No matter how much I would like to see her I can not afford that kind of money. She would never give me a price for 90 minutes. Personally I would never pay more than 350.00 an hour. I miss the days when they charged 250 to 300 an hour.
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over himself.

Aristotle

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a session with her in 2009, if I remember correctly. My impressions:

1) She is devastatingly good looking. The photos / videos never do her justice. Her beauty is pretty breathtaking in the flesh.

2) Body was good not great. I've had a lot better. Great arms, great shoulders, nice back. Legs were ok, glutes were a definite weakness.

3) No personality problems -- not a clock watcher, friendly and accomodating, does what she can to tailor the sessions to your needs.

In sum, if you prize beauty over brawn, Brigita is your gal -- her beauty is pretty spectacular. But if you need a true muscle fix, I recommned
looking elsewhere -- her imbalaced (top heavy) physique might be a turn off to some.

From when I saw her in January, she has definitely improved her lower body (and generally improved her entire physique, as we can see in photos) over the past 2-3 years.  Even though she's a very confident woman due to her fantastic physique and martial arts skills, I think she is still a bit self-conscious, as she (as you may notice) tends not to smile much in photos as she has been wearing braces for a while, which I can appreciate.  Unlike some other married FBBs doing sessions, she won't go any further than muscle worship with a bikini on, which is quite understandable given that she is married to her trainer (who accompanies her on trips [looking after the training whilst there]) - maybe those married sessionettes who do go further tend to be older, non-competitive FBBs (I doubt if a top pro would do their chances of success at the Ms. O any good by offering sex in sessions given the attitude of some in the IFBB/promoters) who've had more time (with less consequences) to agree on such matters with their husbands/family.

I am, however, still looking for that elusive combination of reasonable+ looks (I need to find something about them facially attractive) huge size, good body shape (good balance of upper/lower body/bodyparts), reasonable definition (not the "fat off-season" or ripped contest look, more in-between [as Brigita was in January]) and amenable to a bit of "canoodling" (kissing [proper]/making out, possibly HJ, etc - essentially the "girlfriend experience" without [necessarily] the sex) at not exorbitant prices.  As has been said (and shown in photo comparisons), many FBBs look much bigger in photo than in person, mostly because they aren't photographed standing next to an "average" guy, so it not always easy to compare.

Not easy to find a combo of all this, even in a FBB for a girlfriend (though I'd trade a reasonable amount of the size for looks/pleasing body shape, personality [more "normal" outlook on life {not just looking for the muscle-stud for a bf}] and financial independence [having a decent job so not tied to FBB-related stuff to make money and having time for a relationship]).

j635746

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a session with her in 2009, if I remember correctly. My impressions:

1) She is devastatingly good looking. The photos / videos never do her justice. Her beauty is pretty breathtaking in the flesh.

2) Body was good not great. I've had a lot better. Great arms, great shoulders, nice back. Legs were ok, glutes were a definite weakness.

3) No personality problems -- not a clock watcher, friendly and accomodating, does what she can to tailor the sessions to your needs.

In sum, if you prize beauty over brawn, Brigita is your gal -- her beauty is pretty spectacular. But if you need a true muscle fix, I recommned
looking elsewhere -- her imbalaced (top heavy) physique might be a turn off to some.
You last point about her being top heavy is a good one.  The first time I met Brigita, she looked great, strong and well proportioned.  The last time I met her, I asked her to do the famous most muscular pose as I'd seen many women pull it off well.  That is when I noticed that she was a little top heavy for a her height.  She is quite deceptive because none of us realise just how strong she is for her height until she flexes her biceps or triceps.

But whatever you are into, a session with Brigita is always a memorable and pleasant experience.

alzef

I had a session with her about a year ago.  Great fun - she's very playful, and not afraid to dominate!  Awesome delts and traps.  I agree that she can be a little top-heavy, but that's not to say she doesn't have great legs...

Not a clock watcher, and none of the other potential turn-offs that I've heard about with other women (room smelling of cigarettes, boyfriends hanging around etc).

I would say, if you like the way she looks, go for it.