Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Briggy

Started by quadlover, June 08, 2007, 11:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cakedeath

Yeah that was a bit of a dig, I'll take that out as it does take the shine off a nice review.


Anyway, I'm sessioning again in a few days, a certain Ms Lisa Cross. I've done my specially requested session so I'm happy, no requests this time round.


cakedeath

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Glad you got the session you wanted. :cool2:

Cheers Shy. I took your advice, read above   :woot:

pat777

Thanks for the detailled review, for those who met Brigita what you say feels familiar, she also left me with an inforgettable feeling when I met her, the feeling to have met a unique force and beauty of nature, . Her leg kicks are the most awesome and frightening action I've seen so far in a session and in fact anywhere else (together with Yasmin's crushing legs), you should ask her to make a demo next time without contact of course, or maybe very light with head gear. Active fans of amazon women are extremely lucky to live now, it's not always that a miss Olympia 3rd is also a Karate black belt ex-competitor, has such a dominant and feminine style and is meeting her fans.

cakedeath

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she also left me with an inforgettable feeling when I met her, the feeling to have met a unique force and beauty of nature.

Very well put.

She did actually do a few pulled punches and kicks so I got a sense of what they could be like. She said for our next session, she'd bring along her 'soft' boxing gloves so I wouldn't get badly hurt. I'm not going to survive this next session.

zoot417


musclover

Brigy is beutiful and has great body and most importantly is the most sensual (and aggressive) of all 25 plus FBBs which I have sessioned with.

fa13

Hi peopel,

I have a chocie between Brigy or Rene this week, who would you go for and why?

I have met both before and loved both of them, Brigy seems a bit more experieced maybe and offer HJ but not if Rene does.

fa13

Oh and just for info its been about 3 years sicne I last met Brigy

stewart

Brigita just listed her post-olympia travel dates on her website (below).  For those of you that haven't seen pics of her recently she's bigger than ever as noted in this video from a few days ago: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  Skip to 3:13 to see what I'm talking about.

Brigita's Travel schedule 2012
» end of Sept  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . Las Vegas 
» Oct 2nd-5th .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . LA, Venice 
» Oct 6-7th .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . Miami 
» Oct 8-10th .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . NYC 

celtic55

Hi, I am considering seasoning with brigit a soon however her rate is a very high 450 for an hour which made me think about it hard.  Does she provide any extras in her session and what can i expect in general.  You can message me privately if you want, thanks.

Rototo

In 2009, her rate was 250 €. Nice session (we did some playful wrestling and photos), but she gave no extras (anyway I haven't asked for, cause she did not remove her top). According to reports here, hj is possible.

larky368

I've seen her twice and she's only provided hj. If she wasn't so damn sexy and enthusiastic I'd take my $450 elsewhere where it would go a lot farther.

hamselv

Hey everyone.. I'm quite new to this but I will try this for the first time. So please correct me if I am off track! I am planning a once in a life time special session with Brigy, and is of course looking very much forward to this.

I know there a lot of treads in here about Brigy, but I would love fresh update on her.. What was your impression of sessioning her? She can seem very hardcore, and that is not what I am looking for.. Is that the wrong impression?

Thx everyone!
A woman's place is in the gym!

hamselv

Would you say that's in a good or a bad way? Tried her? And how far did you go?:-) thx!
A woman's place is in the gym!

hamselv

Shit! Sounds interesting! I have only been writing with her for a long time.. She sounds really nice and easy to talk to, but you will never know once the gloves comes of... :-) she looks REALLY big now ?
A woman's place is in the gym!