⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Briggy

Started by quadlover, June 08, 2007, 11:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grendelsm21

Word!  As in VERY!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How long does she take to respond to emails? I sent her a mail for a session in May... am waiting for the response for a couple of days...

  Patience...she's popular.


cakedeath

I'm booking a session with Brigy and I've asked her to let loose, be very aggressive. She's warned me maybe not a good idea. Any thoughts.......I mean am I going to regret saying- 'bring it on!'   

grendelsm21

Remind her that a woman's place is in the kitchen; that should help.

cakedeath

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Remind her that a woman's place is in the kitchen; that should help.

Dude, I don not think I need any help with getting her aggressive. I've asked her to be really aggressive and she's replied saying let her know the limits because 'it's hard to stop me when I get aggressive'

I'm wondering how crazy that could get.   


grendelsm21

An actually serious word to the wise . . . do NOT request strikes.  She is a high octane karate black belt . . . you'll end up wearing your ass for a hat.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Remind her that a woman's place is in the kitchen; that should help.

Dude, I don not think I need any help with getting her aggressive. I've asked her to be really aggressive and she's replied saying let her know the limits because 'it's hard to stop me when I get aggressive'

I'm wondering how crazy that could get.   

arpeggiochords

Tell her karate is so last century, and any MMA guy can beat the shit out of karate people. OSSSS!

cakedeath

Thanks- I wasn't even considering strikes..... I assumed it would be hard wrestling and just aggressive domination type stuff.

So that covers all that can be requested?........Strikes, wrestling, aggressive domination or is there anything else?...... it's my first time venturing into this type of session- my others have all just been MW.



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
An actually serious word to the wise . . . do NOT request strikes.  She is a high octane karate black belt . . . you'll end up wearing your ass for a hat.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Remind her that a woman's place is in the kitchen; that should help.

Dude, I don not think I need any help with getting her aggressive. I've asked her to be really aggressive and she's replied saying let her know the limits because 'it's hard to stop me when I get aggressive'

I'm wondering how crazy that could get.   

chris7201

There is always ballbusting,

cakedeath

I don't mind getting knocked about a bit but that pain, no way. Isn't that dangerous, I mean it can lead to real medical problems.

UK_Fan

What can she do in the more "sensual" line of things, e.g. touching/kissing her pecs, face...ie. the "girlfriend experience" without the sex.  I am NOT interested in the domination/beating up side of things from her.  Her DtV travel page doesn't go much more than the standard "muscle worship/role play type comments.  Grateful for replies asap as she'll be over here in the next week.

:thanks:

grendelsm21

"ANY MMA guys"??  LMAO!!  Tell that to all the MMA guys that got their asses handed to them by Lyoto Machida.  In fact, next time you see Brigy, you can tell her that . . . might want to count your Chiclets first though.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tell her karate is so last century, and any MMA guy can beat the shit out of karate people. OSSSS!

cakedeath

It depends if she wants to hurt you, if she has that darkside. A nice girl with muscle still a nice girl right.


cakedeath

I sessioned with Brigy yesterday. I asked her to be wearing training gear, the place be dark/dim and that she be aggressive. Now I've never had a session of this nature before and it was great. She opened the door, the place was very dark, she was wearing all-black training gear and she looked like she meant business. After the initial chat she pushed me hard onto the sofa, then again, then headlock and dragged me into the bedroom where for an hour she dominated me. She's strong and she's bullish. She was disappointed with me actually, she said to be an arsehole to get her fired up and I was on email but when we were face to face, I couldn't be that guy with her, I was too nice, too polite, I was saying 'sorry' if I touched her butt etc. Eventually she said she'd slap me if I said sorry again......me inquiring how hard we talking here......'you'll find out if you say it'......... I didn't say sorry for for ages then I let one slip and WHACK!........I can still feel it.

She stood on my stomach digging her feet in, she went from standing on me to jumping and bringing her knees down on my chest, several painful holds and chokes- her scissors were a killer, I held off tapping as long as I could but I couldn't hold out. Standing she had me up against the wall, threatening to punch, knee me, elbow me, she didn't but she strangled me a little digging her nails in. And on and on it went, the girl has boundless energy, I was pooped after the hour or so.

Next time we agreed that if I was too much this nice guy she's allowed to slap the shit out of me. She's loves this stuff, being aggressive and dominate, and the next time we session, fuck, I'm in trouble!

I've woken up this morning, my arms are sore, my neck and jaw too but it's great, the session is with me this morning and it will be with me for a few days because I am sore and I got a real taste of the difference between messing with a conventional girl and a FBB which is the underlying reason for all of this. 

10 out of 10 for me.





ShyguyUK


Polite Society

   Still getting in digs about Sheila at the end of all this...ALL class, as always.
    Great review, otherwise and next time she should hit you much harder.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login