Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Briggy

Started by quadlover, June 08, 2007, 11:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quadlover

No, haven't had one with her but thought you guys should know that she's now available  :)



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Devilsharvest

Hi quadlover
thank you for this important Information  ;). i´m sure that some of the "boys " here have an interest to meet her . especialy myself  8)!!!
does anyone have other Info´s or stuff about her then please post it !!!

Carpe Diem

death

Her delts are just plain massive. I wouldn't mind meeting her, but she's in the UK :(

quadlover

i'm also in the U.K. but unfortunately found out too late, better luck next time  ;)

wobilo2000

Yeeeeeesss!!!! I had a session with her yesterday!!! It was an amazing hour with an incredible girl. Brigita is very beautiful and very friendly. Her muscles are huge and very hard even though her next contest will be in 5 weeks. Please Brigita, marry me:-)))


wobilo2000

Did not ask her. But I have them in my mind...:-)

wobilo2000

No wrestling, dominatrix, liftandcarry.
Specialities: muscle worship, posing, role play and fantasy.

Why don´t you ask herself?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gettingafterit


khuddle

Just got back from seeing Brigita Brzovac in Tampa. Great muscle worship session (though certainly not the best I've had):

Strengths:

  1. Facial beauty: pics and vids on the net don't this woman justice. She is HOT, especially these gorgeous piercing aquamarine eyes that will absolutely HYPNOTIZE you. Couldn't beleive how beautiful she was. Plus she looks about 5 years younger live than she does in the pics.
  2. Strong personality: I've actually come across fbbs wioth weak/subdued personailites, and it definelty diminshes the experience. Brigita has a strong, extroverted, dominant personality. When she straddled my chest and exuberantly hit a powerful lat prose you could see it in her eyes that she LOVED to dominate. You will be smitten with her confident, swaggering, take-charge personality.
   3. Upper body: A) Peaked, striated biceps -- definetly her strongest upper body part. Looked like they would burst from under her skin when she flexed B) Broad powerful shoulders C) Herculean back -- will blow your mind, even when she is relaxed (especially when she is relaxed)
   4. Lower body:  A) Bulging quads  B) Diamond shaped calves -- best lower body feature. Accentuated by incredibly tiny ankles/joints. Watching those beauties pop and bulge as she swaggered up and down the hotel room made me salivate pavlov dog style.

Weaknesses:
   1. Glutes: definitley needed work
   2. Hamstrings, triceps, and abs: not bad but not great either

Final score: 8.5/10. Poor glutes and incomplete physique only thing preventing her from perfect score. My advice it to try to catch this easter european beauty when she is approaching contest shape. THAT would be a session for the ages!

My sessions/rankings to date

FBB                                 Score      Comments
Denise Gerard                11/10      Densie was a pro and back in the early 90s fbb pros would juice up
                                                      without reservation to pack on as much muscle
                                                      as possible. Denise was only 5'2 in height but she was so big she literally lumbered around my
                                                      tiny little apartment. Greatest session ever, likely never to be be topped         

Monica Mollica                 9.5/10     Monica's oddly youthful face (she looks like a teenager) contrasts incredibly wih her massive
                                                      physique. A must see for any female bodybuilding fan

Hannie Van Aken               9/10     Saw her at the tail end of her career. Still amazing.

Brigita Brezovac              8.5/10

Maria Calo                         8/10

Cheryl Harris                     8/10

Gayle Moher                      3/10     Terrible breast job

Sharon Marvel                   1/10     Came to the session not just out of shape, but FAT. When she walked in I took one look at her
                                                      and told her I wasnt interested, but offered to pay her $50 for her time. She took the money
                                                      and threw it in my face :(




winger

I've only had 2 sessions and one was with Sharon a few years back. I felt sorry for her, she was such a wreck. A mere shell of her former thick and gorgeous self. I should have just left when I called her room and she asked me to pick up some vodka and cranberry juice.  I figured I was already here so I bought a pint and went up. I was so disappointed in her shape...totaaly gone from years past and she was half in the bag. She wanted to wrestle, Im a muscle worship guy so she pured a drink, stripped naked and proceeded to grind all over me, I couldent wait to get out of there, she seemed totally unbalanced. As I finally got to leave she came over and kissed me and told me that if I waited til her next session was over I could come back and spend the night with her. I told her sorry, I had to get going, she started screaming at me and beat it out of there. She then began calling my number and leaving nasty messages. Damn!

I pray she gets better and returns to her former gorgeous self.

I also got to see Denise Hoshor a few years back and while she was sweet and very accomodating, at the time she had slimed way down and was more of a fitness model type, not the muscular babe I had daydreamed about.

2 swings...2 strikes

Amazonenfreund

can you say me, make brigitta a handjob ?

kab

She is in LA and I am interested in a session with her. Does anyone have any experience with her???

tom jensen

I contacted her several times before, and as she seems always overbooked, i couldn't find a slot for a session.
Or she is very popular and rare, or she takes only a short number of sessions a day .... i don't know.
Good luck

funtimefranky104

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is in LA and I am interested in a session with her. Does anyone have any experience with her???
nice all round session  she likes showin off her bulging muscles , great abs ,  not fs , maybe hj if lucky
frank