LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Briggy

Started by quadlover, June 08, 2007, 11:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gazzzz

Ive sesh'd with Brigita.....only thing to say..... OMFG !!!! build your stamina up first !

Gazzzz

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

hsplrguy

cool thanks looks like Brigita wins!!

cjones

yea i agree see brigita i have seen julie b havent seen scar or heard much about her but ive have heard so much positive from other fbbs to see brigita i really want to see her but she doesnt come 2 ny that much

hsplrguy

Brigita is awesome if you get the chance to see her do it!! Probably one of the nicest gals you will ever meet!!

paul0416

I just saw her too. She was awesome. Super cool and unbelievably strong, and she was in contest shape.She had just won the Toronto show on Friday and was still staying lean for a show in Tampa the next weekend. I cannot imagine how strong she would be if she wasn't dieted down!

I have had many sessions and this was one of my favourite ones. She loves to wrestle and dominate and it shows during the session.Her scissor holds were actually scary at times and her attitude reminded me of Flexzee... and if anyone was lucky enough to session with her, you know that this is a huge compliment!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

leglace

I will be the first to say that Brigita is all that! If you want to be beaten, she can hand it to you. Absolutely the best I have ever seen. I hear Fabi was awesome. I cant imagine a domination of power and natural skill that rivals Brigita. If you want an escort look elsewhere. This woman can beat men to a pulp and take their money at her mercy, however she is too sweet. ;) If you want to experience beauty and power, she is it. I am going to be sore for a while. By the way, I dare you to let her do reverse head scissors. You wont las 3 seconds without yelping!

Best wrestling/domination session ever, and she communicates with you promptly.

grendelsm21

Word to leglace.  Brigita is a work of nature.  Although I didn't opt for any kind of a beatdown, she had mixed martial arts gear all over the hotel room:  gloves, wraps, etc.  After wrestling her, I got the feeling that even though I'm 6' 2" 235 lbs. she could've taken me apart like a two dollar watch.  Wonderfully kind personality (thank God), friendly, not a clock watcher, fun as hell.  Smart shoppers buy at Brigita!

leglace

Scary thing is that I am a well trained grappl :Per/wrestler. I had freakish moments of helplessness. It was crazy for me. Normally, I let them have their way. I had a moment where I gassed and was helpless. I was actually in fear she was going to go dom and punish me... But she was sweet, thankfully. I never wrestled any female close to that good. By the way, she is gorgeous!

foobar

In a word, unmissable.

She is as charming as she is beautiful.

Sammy

Is her husband around while your doing sessions???  I hope not.

Sammy

Yes... unfortunately.  So I decided to pass on a $400 session with her this past weekend.

foobar

So, her husband is with her in the same room during a session? That would be weird.

When i've seen her this wasnt the case. But has this changed?

motenak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, her husband is with her in the same room during a session? That would be weird.

Weird is the understatement of the year!  I personally have never heard of anyone else being in the room unless they were with me.  If her husband stays in the room then he should have to pay for a ticket to watch the show.  Talk about a deal breaking turn off!

Rototo

I met her a couple of years ago. Great physique, looks like a David C Matthews character.
And no husband on the horizon.

leglace

Saw her 2 weeks ago. No hint whatsoever that she was married. It could be why she changed her name to Brigy on wb270. She was awesome in contest shape, and a beast in wrestling. She is scary good.