Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Briggy

Started by quadlover, June 08, 2007, 11:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawk Overdrive

There have been stories like this around  for a while. Lora O. was known for having her (possessive) husband in the room when she would travel. I know some of the women, and not just FBB who travel, have someone with them in the next room so if the guy gets rowdy she can hit the panic button. I saw a lady once who called someone I assume was her friend saying I was OK after she had checked me out. I'm also sure If I were paying a bit more attention there have been times when the lady would look at her cell phone and push a button. I assume she was turning it off. Maybe she was texting whoever was in the next room and giving the all clear.

I went and saw a lady one time and as I was going up to her room, another guy passed me on her floor going in the opposite direction. Coincidence? Or her boyfriend checking me out??

I saw Christine Envall back when she traveled and I met her husband after we were done. We had planned it before hand because we all used to talk in Diana's chat room back in the day. So it was not like we were total strangers. It was still kind of strange. What do you say to a guy after you just got done rubbing your grubby hands over his wife? Awkward.

I can understand if she opens the door and there is another guy in the room. But some of these women do travel with someone who is most likely a guy. Boyfriend, husband, or the good friend who helps her shop for clothes.  ;)
And if we, the client get a whiff of another guy in the area when we get there, I think it sends off alarm bells. As it should. But if stores like Lora O are true, I would think no one would want to see her once the word had gotten out. (And depending on who is telling the story). So I wonder how true the husband or boyfriend in the room are??

End of rant

On a completely different subject, what do you think of Mah-Ann with the short hair?? Nice pecs in the dress too.

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Warhawk Overdrive

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

foobar

Well, i saw her today. Wow, you don't often get to spend quality time with a champion! There is only the two of you in the room.

If you get the chance to see her, DO IT!

Jonas


Any more detail than that?  What type of session did you have?

ShyguyUK

I just had a seesion with her in London, no husband is sight, an amazing session

stewart

I have seen Brigita and Lora O. recently and can confirm that neither have a man sitting in the corner of the room or peering out from a crack in the closet.   Probably not good for biz. ;D If they did make contact w/ a 3rd party it was not apparent in any way. 

dastex1971

Book your session now! Just had a session with her in Tampa...she blew my mind.( nothing else). To be honest I'd never had a session with a top girl in contest shape and she was three days out from the Tampa pro. She was hot as hell. Sweaty because of the clen but who cares. She looked smelled and felt great. Can't wait to see her again

funtimefranky104

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I thought about booking with her on this trip but she is expensive.
yes i keep emailing  her for pricing but she is not worth 400$  i saw her in her beginings for half that but i guess now is  a fbb winner she thinks its worth it i move on

paul0416

I book sessions to be completely overwhelmed physically, wrestling with a female. That is what I want, that is why I pay the money.

There are not that many women that can do it. There are even less that actually do sessions. There are even less that enjoy doing them. Brigita seems to enjoy it, is very personable and is an absolute wrestling beast. To me, she is worth the $400.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There have been stories like this around  for a while. Lora O. was known for having her (possessive) husband in the room when she would travel. I know some of the women, and not just FBB who travel, have someone with them in the next room so if the guy gets rowdy she can hit the panic button. I saw a lady once who called someone I assume was her friend saying I was OK after she had checked me out. I'm also sure If I were paying a bit more attention there have been times when the lady would look at her cell phone and push a button. I assume she was turning it off. Maybe she was texting whoever was in the next room and giving the all clear.

I went and saw a lady one time and as I was going up to her room, another guy passed me on her floor going in the opposite direction. Coincidence? Or her boyfriend checking me out??

I saw Christine Envall back when she traveled and I met her husband after we were done. We had planned it before hand because we all used to talk in Diana's chat room back in the day. So it was not like we were total strangers. It was still kind of strange. What do you say to a guy after you just got done rubbing your grubby hands over his wife? Awkward.

I can understand if she opens the door and there is another guy in the room. But some of these women do travel with someone who is most likely a guy. Boyfriend, husband, or the good friend who helps her shop for clothes.  ;)
And if we, the client get a whiff of another guy in the area when we get there, I think it sends off alarm bells. As it should. But if stores like Lora O are true, I would think no one would want to see her once the word had gotten out. (And depending on who is telling the story). So I wonder how true the husband or boyfriend in the room are??

End of rant

On a completely different subject, what do you think of Mah-Ann with the short hair?? Nice pecs in the dress too.


Regarding Christine Envall - I had my first session with her around 2001 - I found her to be quite reserved and cautious, which is quite unusual for both an FBB and an Australian (their reputation for being confident is normally deserved).  With Lora, I always wanted to have a session with her (but wasn't able to - she doesn't travel outside the US and I couldn't travel there), especially after watching the clip of her "on top" (you know the one I speak of  ;)), but still had reservations about such rumours.

Brigita always seems to (in clips) to come across as a super-confident (she is into martial arts as well as BB, so can handle herself and wouldn't normally need assistance) but charming woman, and a looker to boot.  What's a good indicator of how nice (or otherwise) she is, is the fact that she regularly updates fans on what she's doing and posts really good free photos of her foreign trips/photo sessions - she appears to be very personable and accomodating.

PS - absolutely love that photo of Mah-Ann - dang - her pecs are getting near to the size of Colette Guimond's! :)

foobar

Brigita is one of the best, and value for money. Don't forget she is a current champion too!

I heard a rumour that she might be touring with Mah-Ann later this year. I *HOPE* this happens :)

wcw2001

do they allow you to tape the session?

fredzeppelin

The interesting thing about Brigita is how STUNNING she is in person. Photos
can never adequately convery how good looking this woman really is.

TCMiami

These comments about Brigy have got me thinking. She is coming to town roughly the same time as Alina (who I've seen 3x) and Kris Clark (who I am considering seeing for first time).  I am OK with just worship.

Wondering if anyone has seen all three of these ladies and how they would compare them?

Thanks
TC
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigbrent747

Any details on the wrestling/beat down session that was handed out by Brigy.  I had the shit beat out of me. Few years back by Sondra Faas and Brigy looks like she has the power and the attitude to dish out more of the same.

stewart

I have seen Alina and Brigita.  Not Kris Clark.  If you're interested in only worship I'd see Alina.  She has the most ridiculous body I've ever seen but will not provide "extras". 

I'm not into wrestling but tried a little w/ Brigita.  I'm a pretty big guy and she had me tapping out in seconds.  She knows a ton of moves and is a black belt (I think).  If you want to get punished see her. 

All in all, they are both gorgeous.  Definitely top providers.  Just different experiences.