⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Briggy

Started by quadlover, June 08, 2007, 11:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovethestuff

does brigy offer "extras"  ?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lovethestuff

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

larky368

Brigita is a definite must-see. She is extremely strong and loves being aggressive if that's what you're into. She's a lot of fun.

hrae73

Hi guys I've just received a reply from Brigita she informed me that she will be visiting Melbourne then Sydney, she will be in top shape just after competing in the Arnold. Dates for Sydney are about 20 to 23 March.
Now I just need a show of hands... Any one interested please drop ne an email You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Hope we get good numbers  we need some world class women down under
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

whocares


paul0416

There are some Brigy reviews on here already.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not sure what type of session you are having with her, but I am a semi-competitive session guy, and she was very good. Freakishly strong with scissors that could literally kill you. She's very skilled and loves overpowering guys. If that's the type of session you are looking for then you'll have a great time!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

larky368

Brigita is one of the best! She's always in great shape and extremely entusiastic. She's immensely strong and particularly loves to torment we of the weaker sex. I've had two sessions and she only does topless with a handjob at the end. Good thing she isn't fs or I would be in the poorhouse by now.

grendelsm21

Larky, truer words were never spoken!  Hell, it's a good thing she's in Europe or even WITH her limits, I'd be in the fucking poor house!  LMAO!!

themizard

Is it true she sweats fast and a lot?

crash01

I am trying to book a session with her now. I hope she is wortf it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zoot417

Has this wonderful lady disappeared off wb270 for good?   :(    i was so hoping to get to wrestle with her next time she was in the uk - beauty, brains, muscle and the ability to seriously kick arse - the perfect package ? 

skijerk302

She is listed under Brigy on wb now.  I don't know why the link for Brigita doesn't work, but if you go to visitors to NYC, she is listed as coming to NYC in March. 

Banner

She is definitely still active. I had a wrestling session with Brigita in Dezember. This woman is amazing.  :)

Rototo

You can fan her travel schedule on her blog : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
By the wway, take a look at her arms on the last pics !

davar79607

She looks amazing! I can't wait to see her again when she comes to NY in March. She really enjoys her work too.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mandyngo

He is she with muscle worship. I'm not down with gettin my ass beat. Obviously her body speaks for itself but is she into that or does she take pleasure in beatin ass?