⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Briggy

Started by quadlover, June 08, 2007, 11:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dudi

anyone managed to get FS with Brigita?

dudi

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

walras

My session with Brigita is one of my most enjoyable muscle worship sessions. She is very attractive, quite young for this circuit, has a gorgeous physique and she is really pleasant company.

She is clear about her limits and preferences - no FS, no DATY, no domination & fighting.

I decided to build her limits into a roleplay - we were teenage lovers who were not ready for FS. She was really active in the session and after lots of muscle worship, she gave me an excellent HJ. Then she really surprised me by going for a second pop with another HJ!

Highly recommended.


pexpexpex

Oh yea, HJ by brigita :D U had to pay anything extra in advance, or is it standard for her?

walras

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh yea, HJ by brigita :D U had to pay anything extra in advance, or is it standard for her?

Included in the price; I have never paid extras in any of my sessions. 

As with all providers, it's a good idea to provide a clear idea of what you want from the session and make sure that it fits with her limits and interests.

Most providers will tell you whether they provide "release" or a "happy ending" - others will be much more specific.


Kris72

I had session with Brigita in Essen one week ago. This girl are incredible strong, have great physique and good teknique. She is very friendly. I think she is the strongest girl I had wrestled with together with Alina Popa.

leglace

I have done a search on Brigita however I have never heard much info on accounts of how sessiins are with her. Is she good at scissors? Or is she very sensual n sessions, or does she just pretty minimum and get rid of you? Is hj on the table? If you feel more comfortable, PM me.


cinco

She has an AMAZING body. She is a HUGE FBB all the way and stays in great shape most of the year. She likes rougher sessions, but will also do sensual. HJ is about as far as it goes. She's worth the money IMO. Good luck.

Hopsig71

I once had a session with Brigita in Amsterdam. She picked me up down in the lobby and we took the elevator upstairs. I was immediately struck by her hugs legs in tights when we stood in the elevator. She put me at easy when she noticed I was a bit tense. In the room I got to pick what she would wear and she changed into that in the bathroom. She came out in a very small red bikini and started posing for me. We agreed on the email to have a tough wrestling session. An although I am quite athletic I stood no chance against Brigita. She grabbed me, pinned me down, smothered me, scissored me, overpowered me. Every time it looked like I could make a move, it turned out she was toying me and firmly took control again. Great body, perfect skin, beautiful face. All in all a great session if you like to wrestle.

dave72

I read in her bio that she's a karate black belt !
Somebody know if she's really skill ?
Her kicks should be really powerful !
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pat777

She is frightening skilled, very beautiful and sharp at the same time.
Had a session with her and ask it to be quite tough ... her front kicks were like pneumatic cylinders punching right through my internal mid section, it felt as if I had no abs, could only take 7 and took 1 month for the pain to disappear. If she had used full power I recon it would have take 2 or 3 to end me, in considerable pain. She also did a couple of round kicks over my head, enough to not even dare imagine asking her to do it a bit lower, even with a protection. Close contacts holds are equally out of this world, I must have begged her 50 times in a 1 hour and it's not my style to beg. Among ~15 different women sessioners I've met Brigita is the revelation, I felt the stength of her muscle deep my mind, never thought a woman could be so powerful and confident, anyone in fact for that matter.

doriteman

She's on the road now and looking spectacular.  Anyone have any experience with her?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fredzeppelin

I had a session with her about two years ago. Class act, MUCH prettier in person
that in the photos or video. She was kind of in off-season shape back then -- nice
upper body but her legs were lacking. But I hear her physique is pretty spectacular
approaching contest time.

enoch

how much does she charge?

hsplrguy

Out of Brigita,Scar or Julie B who is the best?  Not looking for fs.  Just money well spent. Brigita is big so is Julie B but Scar doesn't look so bad either. I heard Brigita can lay on a really good ass kicking if thats what u ask for. Any advice welcome.

pat777

Why did you have to mention Brigita ... now I must spend another half hour to write all the good I think of her.

Brigita is an ex karate champion, so she definitively has martial art skills, combined with her amazing physical strength it's unreal ...  During the session her I was hopelessly taken by surprise and even now after 6 month when I think of it I still can't managed to get my mind around the beauty and power of her body. We often think that bodybuilders' muscle are disproportionate compared to their actual strength but as far as she is concerned the huge muscles that you see on her picture deliver at least as much as they announce and the closer you get to them the more magnificent they look. Past a certain distance the magnificence comes from the combination of soft skin contact and rock hard consistency.

Whether it's martial art kicks, body/neck/head scissors, arm/leg locks, anything at all, her moves are very elegant and her power is bone crushing. I asked her if she could do a round kick over my head as I was sitting. First I had to close my eyes not to back away, and I'm not a "pussy". Second I still felt the exploding power of her kick as her foot passed over my head. Third I won't go in morbid details as to what would have happened if I had received her kick in the face but looking at the video it's clear that her kick had lethal power.

I never believed someone could be physically so perfect, so strong and so confident. She is also very sharp in knowing how to play with an intimidated ego. N°1 by far in 15 session encounters.