⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Briggy

Started by quadlover, June 08, 2007, 11:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoodman

I may or may not be able to see her next week, I'm trying but it might not work out we'll see
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoodman

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hamselv

 :cool2: sounds great... Seen her before? Looking forward to a review :-)
A woman's place is in the gym!

hamselv

She has really bulked up a lot this year,,  :cool2:
A woman's place is in the gym!

phani

i am 5'10 and 200lbs

words can not explain what she did to me,

I opted for a competitive session - bad move, no matter what i tried, she crushed me like i was a school boy.

the power and technique this lady has is amazing, if your after a serious beatdown and competitve session look no further,
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phani

of course,

but - if you want her to keep going while your tapping she is only more then willing to do that

sets the ground rules and away you go, she is fearless

she told me she has manhandled guys twice my size - id believe it to, fearless to say the least.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Steel01

If you wish she ignore your tap for few seconds. She has a sadistic personality and like games like this. I meet her 6 months ago and was absoltly helpless against her power. In the session she was very rough and dominant. One of my best sessions I ever had.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84

Had 2 sessions strong hot pretty much what I expected...close to KO in her reverse head scissors..

UK_Fan

What will she do if you DON'T want your arse kicked to within an inch of your life?   I realise she's not offering FS, but what does she allow in the "sensual" side of things, such as touching (all) her chest (or least the pecs part) and kissing?  Given that she smokes (occasionally at least though unlikely when sessioning), that (even if on offer) may not be palatable as well.

One thing I haven't seen is how much does she charge for her various services (especially for those I'm looking for).

Any help would be appreciated.

UK_Fan

Does she allow kissing (making out) and touching her pecs (top on or off as well)?  I'm only interested in the sensual side of things.  Does she only charge the $450 for wrestling sessions (i.e. does she charge less for standard muscle worship sessions/sensual ones?)

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she allow kissing (making out) and touching her pecs (top on or off as well)?  I'm only interested in the sensual side of things.  Does she only charge the $450 for wrestling sessions (i.e. does she charge less for standard muscle worship sessions/sensual ones?)

BUMP!

gatorvin

I have sessioned with her a few times now. On the sensual side you can kiss her anywhere but on the lips, and the bikini bottoms stay on at all times. She will give you a good hj, no oral. We did a deal that I could pop twice, but if i failed to perform then she was free to kick my ass. Fortunately my ass remained unkicked. I have a bone to pick with her though, she has actually done a 'no show' twice is a row. I have sms'd her asking what time she was coming 20 minutes before kick off after she hadn't replied to my emails after initial arrangement, and on both occasions she just said sorry but she was doing something else now and wouldn't make it. Very poor show . . .
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hamselv

Hey guys

I've been planning a session with brigita Brezovac for some time and is getting more and more curious what is going to happen.. She is really a fantastic lady to talk to and look at, so has so really high expectations now.. Has anyone some experience to share with me.. Thx. A lot!
A woman's place is in the gym!

j635746

Brigita is very strong.  Her wb270 photos don't do her justice because they are a few years old and she is much more muscular nowadays.  Having met her, she is always in great shape, near contest.  Muscles are well defined and abs are defined and rock hard.  From a wrestling perspective, anything from competitive to fantasy.  Will do 2 sided belly punching also.  She does not object to you giving her abs a good workout as they are like steel.  As she is a black belt in Karate, she knows how to take a punch and throw one.  I made the mistake of asking her to try a hard punch to my midsection.  Despite keeping my abs flexed, one punch knocked the wind out of me.

Personality wise, she is very nice and great fun to be with from start to finish.  Session wise, I find her quite flexible and brought some of my favourite outfits, does not watch the clock and on the three occasions I saw her, there were no mobile interruptions which means that she has the consideration and professionalism to leave it on silent during the session.

The first time I met her, she trusted me well enough to allow me to take some pictures of her posing and the last time I saw her, she allowed me to take a private short video clip of her posing on my cell phone.  I thought this was rather nice as not all women allow this and those who do sometimes charge extra.

hamselv

Thx a lot.. No I can't really find something negative on her, and seems like you are having a great time wit her! More excited now ..  :thanks:
A woman's place is in the gym!

bigbrent747

I have been wanting to meet her for years for a beat down wrestling session but she just won't tour the Philly area which is odd considering she always visits NYC.  I still remember the ass kickin Sondra Faas put on me years ago and have dying for one of these great women to do it again.

Fabi Antoine is another one that I've heard so much about but she too never visits Philly.

Has anyone on this board here actually stood toe to toe with either of these women in a competitive wrestling or beatdown session???