LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Briggy

Started by quadlover, June 08, 2007, 11:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoodman

She did say she was retiring soon. I missed my chance this past year if so due to timing just not working out.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


octagorix

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's not on WB270. Where is she ?  :'(
She will stop doing sessions end of year.  :'(
But she promised me that she will come to Zurich again this year.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

billylong224

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I am, however, still looking for that elusive combination of reasonable+ looks (I need to find something about them facially attractive) huge size, good body shape (good balance of upper/lower body/bodyparts), reasonable definition (not the "fat off-season" or ripped contest look, more in-between [as Brigita was in January]) and amenable to a bit of "canoodling" (kissing [proper]/making out, possibly HJ, etc - essentially the "girlfriend experience" without [necessarily] the sex) at not exorbitant prices.  As has been said (and shown in photo comparisons), many FBBs look much bigger in photo than in person, mostly because they aren't photographed standing next to an "average" guy, so it not always easy to compare.

Not easy to find a combo of all this, even in a FBB for a girlfriend (though I'd trade a reasonable amount of the size for looks/pleasing body shape, personality [more "normal" outlook on life {not just looking for the muscle-stud for a bf}] and financial independence [having a decent job so not tied to FBB-related stuff to make money and having time for a relationship]).

i feel lucky/fortunate enough to have found the 'perfect' girl like you describe (no, i will not name her).   my tactic was to find someone that I really liked and found attractive.  then i sessioned w/ her 'normally' for some years when she would come to my area.  of course, over time, we became more friendly...and the sessions became MUCH more enjoyable.  ;)

now, i dont think she really does much in the way of traveling, etc, but i still see her and email etc.  when i see her, she makes me feel like she enjoys seeing me as much as i enjoy seeing her.  while its tough for me to believe, she sells it well regardless. 

and, as a fringe benefit, her price has remained as it was from when we first met, so she is one of the most inexpensive options as well...and almost always doubles the time we spend w/o my even asking.  so finding a the 'right' sessionette is possible!

good luck,
billy

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is there any place I can see   up to date pics of Brigata

Try her blog for free recent pics of her on her travels and at contests:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Silver_Surfer

I was going to set something up with her this yr, but when she quoted me 1200 dollars for 2 hrs I thought that was a bit to much. I've seen other ladies for that price and had almost an entire day with them.
While I would love to see her she is just out of my price range for what I'm willing to pay. I did meet her a couple yrs ago and she was a great session (In my top 3 of all time), but bake then she was only charging 350 per hr. I'm not sure what caused the price hike, but to me that is a crazy price to pay for 2 hrs.  ???
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over himself.

Aristotle

kicked in the face by a lady bodybuilder

I absorbed head kicks from her recently. Dizzy today. Amazingly skilled. Will happily go as extreme as you want, and more......

Hoodman

Would love to see her but with the price hike from last year to this year (practically doubled) I'm good
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crazycrazy

Brigita has every quality you could ask for:  She's in great shape if you are looking for muscle, is super strong if that's your thing, can beat most men in a stand-up boxing or kickboxing match, and can take most men in a wrestling match.  She's also willing to act out a role-playing session while she does it.  It is rare to find a woman who can beat a man for real who is willing to do it in a private session.  On top of that, she didn't relax or take it easy during my sessions with her... Even when she had finished me off physically, she still gave me her full attention.  When i saw her for $350 I thought she charges an average fee for a session that was an exceptional experience.  Her sessions are well above average, and she should be paid a well above average fee for her time.  $600 seems high for an hour, but she is twice as strong as most of the black belts that I've fought, gives twice as real of a competitive match as most of the bodybuilders out there, and wins twice as convincingly as all but a few of the wrestlers I've fought.  She's twice as good.  She asks for twice as much.  Skip one sub-par session and save up your money for a first-rate experience with Brigita.

elloco83

600 dollars an hour and no sex, lol that would be more than crazy, close to retarded  :funny:

papadoc1981

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
600 dollars an hour and no sex, lol that would be more than crazy, close to retarded  :funny:
I would have to agree.  No sex, HJ, or BJ.  But you can get an ass whipping for $600/hr.  That just seems laughable to me.  But I have no problem with her charging it though.  I would never pay, but there are some FBB's who deserve to ask for that amount because they are simply the best of the best.  And Brigita definitely fits in that category.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

elloco83

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  But I have no problem with her charging it though.

elloco83

As this forum proves there will always be some "insert what you think of them here" who are willing to pay whatever some girls ask for.

j635746

I'm surprised that her fees have gone up so much.  When I was planning on seeing her in November/December 2012, she was quoting me £250 or $400.

I guess if she believes that she is that good, there are some who will be happy to pay that sum of money.  I've met her 3 times and each time I've seen her for a 2 two session but I would not pay $600/hr.  I recently say a lady for 8 hours and she only charged $1200.  So it just proves that session fees don't have to be as high as they are.

kicked in the face by a lady bodybuilder

I would not say there are no extras.

dave72

Be careful, that must be really dangerous to be kick by a such muscular woman !!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login