Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Briggy

Started by quadlover, June 08, 2007, 11:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would not say there are no extras.

DATY appears to off liits unless someones PMs me differant news because she wanst to keep that part of the session menu UTR and everyone is scared shitless she will kick the crap out of them if they announce it!


crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
600 dollars an hour and no sex, lol that would be more than crazy, close to retarded  :funny:
I would suggest, elloco, that your use of the insult "retarded" indicates that you are not exactly an intellectual colossus.  It is, in fact, fucking stupid to use the vernacular for a serious genetic condition as a put-down of someone else's decision making capabilities.

If you have hands, a handjob is worth $0.  You can get a blow job for from $0 - $20.  But that much, you know.  What you should know from reading previous posts in this thread is whether any clients received these "extras."  You need to be able to read before you are able to write anything worth reading.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm surprised that her fees have gone up so much.  When I was planning on seeing her in November/December 2012, she was quoting me £250 or $400.

I guess if she believes that she is that good, there are some who will be happy to pay that sum of money.  I've met her 3 times and each time I've seen her for a 2 two session but I would not pay $600/hr.  I recently say a lady for 8 hours and she only charged $1200.  So it just proves that session fees don't have to be as high as they are.

Really it only proves you negotiated $1200 for 8 hours. One swallow doesn't make a summer.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

elloco83

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
600 dollars an hour and no sex, lol that would be more than crazy, close to retarded  :funny:
I would suggest, elloco, that your use of the insult "retarded" indicates that you are not exactly an intellectual colossus.  It is, in fact, fucking stupid to use the vernacular for a serious genetic condition as a put-down of someone else's decision making capabilities.

If you have hands, a handjob is worth $0.  You can get a blow job for from $0 - $20.  But that much, you know.  What you should know from reading previous posts in this thread is whether any clients received these "extras."  You need to be able to read before you are able to write anything worth reading.

There is a difference between sb who IS retarded and somebody who acts like one, you know Mr Intellectual Colossus? Now annoy sb else...  :clap:

j635746

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm surprised that her fees have gone up so much.  When I was planning on seeing her in November/December 2012, she was quoting me £250 or $400.

I guess if she believes that she is that good, there are some who will be happy to pay that sum of money.  I've met her 3 times and each time I've seen her for a 2 two session but I would not pay $600/hr.  I recently say a lady for 8 hours and she only charged $1200.  So it just proves that session fees don't have to be as high as they are.

Really it only proves you negotiated $1200 for 8 hours. One swallow doesn't make a summer.
Fair point.  However, I did not do any negotiating.  She mentioned that this is an all day deal that she does and offered it to me.

daller3000dk

Anyone seen her recently?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

arpeggiochords

Copenhagen? How did that happen? Or was it an invitation?  :shhh:

Gazzzz

For some time being i have been meaning to share my session memoirs but what with one thing or another i just have not got around to it. I plan to write here some more on this subject for others in due course

Having started my sessions career back in 2008 i believe i have sessioned with around 30 ladies or so across multiple countries....

In terms of pure stand out memory remains the session i had with brigita brezovac probably around 10 years ago now in dubai. No one before or since has quite measured up in terms of complete brute force and her willingness to use it. I can still remember the first hold she applied to me which was with a head lock using her arms, she literally ripped my head off almost and i was a little afraid. The legs were also insane and she knew exactly how to use them. Completely brutal.

Shame she retired i would have seen that women many times over if i had the chance.

Most dissapointing would be renee toney in vegas a few years back.... She was huge but did not really get into t he session felt more like a chore for her.

Ill post some details of others in the coming weeks.


e_honda

Damn you had to bring up Brigita. Saw her 4 times but should've been another 3 or 4 more times if I'd just made the trip to Vegas. The biggest regret in my schmoe/session life. Easily the session woman I miss most from the scene.

For her own life, she wisely moved on and has her own business and a healthy daughter after retiring from the scene. It didn't sound like she was enthusiastic to keep up with the bb/session life the last time I saw her.

She's obviously no longer the hulked out FBB she was back in the day, but my guess is she could still kick plenty of guys asses around here if she wanted to. Alas, she moved on with her life.

I learned from her sudden retirement to not take any women on the scene for granted like they'll be around forever. If you're thinking about seeing somebody you're interested in, go do it because you don't know how long they'll stick around the scene. Not everyone is going to be like Lora O and be around for 25+ years.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Damn you had to bring up Brigita. Saw her 4 times but should've been another 3 or 4 more times if I'd just made the trip to Vegas. The biggest regret in my schmoe/session life. Easily the session woman I miss most from the scene.

For her own life, she wisely moved on and has her own business and a healthy daughter after retiring from the scene. It didn't sound like she was enthusiastic to keep up with the bb/session life the last time I saw her.

She's obviously no longer the hulked out FBB she was back in the day, but my guess is she could still kick plenty of guys asses around here if she wanted to. Alas, she moved on with her life.

I learned from her sudden retirement to not take any women on the scene for granted like they'll be around forever. If you're thinking about seeing somebody you're interested in, go do it because you don't know how long they'll stick around the scene. Not everyone is going to be like Lora O and be around for 25+ years.

Well said.
Life sucks and then you die.

cjones

E Honda that's some GREAT advice. You never know how long somebody will be on the scene not everybody is around for 25 plus years like Lora. If you have a chance to see somebody and they have good reviews see them. I also unfortunately also saw brigita one time very good session she inflicted a lot of pain on me I wish I saw her more. She's on my list of ladies that I've only seen once and I wish I saw them more. Other ladies that I only saw once but wished I saw more are Fabi Antione, Afrika, Darkside, Alina, Rene Campbell and Nathalie Steeles.

nujerz84

Brigitia Brezovac right?  I was lucky to see her 3 times great sessions super sexy attractive feminine muscle. and surprisingly sensual.

Gazzzz

Indeed. The best i ever met

cjones

Yes Nujerz Brigita Brezovac I forgot how to spell her last name. She was great I loved her accent she gave me a lot of pain and then took care of me sensual. She's one I wish I saw more. I learned my lesson to see these ladies as much as you can because you never know when they are going to stop.

SnakeMcSnake

I mean, I wish...sigh. Please send more Brigitte