Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout

Started by Mr.Purple357, October 28, 2021, 02:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del4

Personally I like how the story is going without the below suggestions, which I don't think are necessary/would not improve the story.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is a fantastic story with two characters related closely. One a manipulator and the other wanting to transform her body.
It would be interesting for another character to be introduced. Perhaps an old schoolboy friend of Grandma Anne's who is pleasantly shocked by her change, but he is charming and she is attracted to him. Perhaps he has not aged well and struggles physically to walk without aids. She would be a great partner for him in many ways. 
Obvious jealousy would ensue as her grandson does not get many opportunities to enjoy his grandma's improvements. Perhaps the new boyfriend discovers what the grandson has been helping himself to.
Just some ideas to an already intriguing story.

Del4

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Wookey

Am with you Del4.  Don't change what is working very well.

Agamemnon128

Wow that last entry was well worth the wait! This story is crazy in all the right ways lol, the general theme of her naivete is pulled off very well. I agree with the above posters too, what you've done is working fantastically and the direction you've taken is great. I'd love to see her really show off her ever-growing strength again. Maybe her grandson has a weight set at home to add to her own that she can completely destroy XD

addie40ff

I agree with the above.  Fantastic last chapter.  I can't wait until Anne takes control.

Mr.Purple357

2/18/21

The next day I took Grandma down to our weight room. I was both excited and curious to see what she could do. I'd seen her do some incredible things like push her whole body plus a 70 pound weight up with one hand, close to 250 lbs all together. In theory then, she might be able to push some huge weights with both hands, but I knew that might not translate to reality.

"Whoa, this is a really impressive gym, Derek," she said, as curious as I was to see what she could do.

"Yeah, before the Covid supply shortages hit, Dad was able to get stuff even a lot of commercial gyms don't have."

Grams made a beeline to the end of the dumbbell rack. "150 lbs each!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, those are about the heaviest you can get, but why don't we start here?" I pointed to the 70's she normally used. But she was already grabbing for the 150s.

"No, no, I'm here to test myself." She pulled on them, and almost crashed into the weight rack. "Ha," she laughed, "that was foolish."

"Yeah, let's start here so you don't hurt ..." She ignored me and instead squatted down this time to grab the weights so they were inline with her center of gravity, and pulled them up off the rack. She stood there with one in each hand carefully adjusting her balance. I was terrified she'd topple over, but after a moment she relaxed, spread her legs a little more and began doing curls. She had to squat up and down as she curled them to keep her balance. "This is nice, I can work both my legs and biceps at the same time."

My dick sprang to full erection so fast that the blood flow left me feeling light headed. I'd done a little research earlier. The most I'd seen anyone curl one armed had been a guy on Youtube who'd done one rep with 125 lbs. Grandma was doing multiple reps with 150 lbs in each arm!

After doing 10 each, she carefully re-racked the weights and said, "That was a good start." A good start!?! "So is there a way to go heavier?" I felt precum leaking from my dick. I wasn't going to last long.

"Yeah, we can set up a barbell with more weight. I have a curling bar over ..."

"What about this one?" She walked over to the bench press. The bar had a total of 450 lbs on it, my new max bench press. I'd been pretty proud of myself when I set it. There were a few linemen on the team who could bench more but for a Quarterback, that was a really huge bench.

"Oh, that's for bench press, you shouldn't ..." She straddled the bench, squatted some to get her legs beneath her and lifted it off the brackets. Squatting more, she began to curl my max bench for reps.

I managed to stifle an "Oh, God", but since her back was to me I began to stroke my dick as she curled the weight over and over again. I immediately exploded, but at least this time, I didn't have to worry about my with cum going everywhere. It'd be embarrassing if anyone saw, but I was wearing Depends adult diapers.

"8, 9, grrr, 10," she said, struggling a little with the last set. Not only had she curled as much as I could bench, but that was almost twice the 250 lbs world record bench press set by some massive strong man. She re-racked the bar. "Now that was more of a challenge. I could probably do more though, but what else do you have? Oh, a real chin up bar. It'd be nice to not have to worry about the door frame breaking."

As my orgasm finished, she'd already started doing chinups. Then she started doing one armed chinups. I'd seen her do this before on video but it was so much better live. My penis stayed as hard as before. "I need some more resistance, could you stand over here, dear."

"Yeah, Grams, of course." I stood in front of her as she put both hands on the bar and lowered herself down. I'd expected her to ask me to pull on her legs to add some resistance, but instead her thighs snaked out and wrapped themselves around my waist. As her abs tightened into a rock hard 8 pack, she pulled me up in the air. "Whoa," I exclaimed. My open mouth collided right onto her right tit. I felt the hardened nipple beneath her sports top rub against my tongue.

I could have pulled my head back to avoid the collision, but why would I do that? Instead, I let my tongue 'accidently' loll over her nip before I moved back. My dick was already getting ready to go again. Fortunately, it was well padded inside the diaper or she would have felt the tip brushing her ass.

"Are you ok?" she asked. "I'm not squeezing you too hard." I rubbed her bulging quads where they held my waist firmly against her lycra covered pussy.

"No, I'm fine."

"Great, here we go," she said as she started doing chinups. I leaned back slightly so the top of my head didn't whack the bar as she cranked out a steady pace. I put my hands on her biceps as they bulged massively on the upstroke. They felt even bigger than they had yesterday.

"Wow, this is amazing, Grams!" I was going to come again right here especially as the motion caused her butt to rub against the top of my penis.

"28, 29, shh, you're interrupting my count. 30. Ok, now let's really push it." She lowered herself and hung for a moment.

"Cool, are you going to do a reverse grip?"

"No, I'm going to try one armed." She let her left hand go from the bar and put it behind her. We swung to her right and were now held by only her right hand.

"Uhm, are you sure about this, Grams?" It wasn't that big a distance to fall, but I didn't want her to break her hip or something.

"Yes, now hush dear and let Grandma concentrate." She gritted her teeth and the muscles in her right arm all tightened. Slowly we began to move upward. Her bicep swelled larger and larger. We moved past the halfway point. I put my hands on that massive muscle. Even though I have very large hands, I couldn't wrap them around her bicep. It was good that she was looking upward as drool began to come out of my mouth.

At three quarters of the way, I started to tremble and my penis began to pulse. Her bicep bulged more and pushed my hands further apart. As her chin cleared the top, I began thrusting in the most massive orgasm I'd ever had. Grandma had just chinned 400 lbs of us with only one hand.

As she lowered herself, she said, "Are you alright dear?"

"Yeah, yeah, you just squeezed me a little hard," I lied.

"I'm sorry, do you not want to keep going?"

"Aren't you done?" There was more? I'd managed to get control of my body but the cum was still spurting from my dick.

"Well, I need to do my left arm. Do you need a rest?"

"No, no, let's go." She switched arms and began to pull upward. I again felt the might of her bicep between my fingers. About half way up she began to stall. "C'mon, Grandma, you can do it, concentrate, go go," I shouted my encouragement. Her arm swelled even more and she pulled us up to the top.

She let me go and then dropped to the floor herself. She walked over to the mirror and did a double bicep pose. "Now that's a good pump," she said.

"Wait, stay like that," I said. I ran out of the room and found a tape measure. "Don't stop flexing," I told her as I wrapped the tape around her bicep, taking way more time than necessary to adjust it over her arm. "Wow, 17.5", that's bigger than a lot of the pros, Grams." Plus she was way stronger than any of them. The thought made me hard again. It was all I could do to not start licking that big bulging arm, but even though she'd given me some hints that she might be turned on by me, if I was wrong, it would be a disaster.

She turned toward the bench again, "So let's try that bench press. Obviously, that's way too little weight," she said, dismissing my 450 lbs max as so far beneath her.  We loaded a hundred more pounds on each side, 650 lbs total. She lay down and I stood over her, enjoying seeing her breasts heave upward as she got ready to lift the bar off the rack.

She lifted it, brought it down until it was smooshing into her huge breasts then quickly pushed it back up and reracked it. "More," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"More weight, dear, that's way too easy." I shook my head as I loaded another 50 lbs on each side, 750 lbs total. She lay back down, lifted the bar and smoothly cranked out 10 reps. "You can add another 50 lbs to each side," she said once she finished.

850 lbs! The raw male bench record was 782 lbs and Grams wanted to smash it by almost 60 lbs. Grandma lowered the weight and pushed it back up, this time she did 6 reps. I started to get nervous as she slowed down. If she couldn't push it up, I didn't know if I could lift it off her. But she finished the rep and said, "Let's try 900 lbs."

"Uhm, Grandma, if you can't lift it off, you may be stuck while I run for help," I told her.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm sure now that I can lift more than that." My cock began to throb at her confidence. I did as she said. She lifted it off and slowly lowered it to her breasts. She let it rest there for a moment. I began to get nervous again but then she powered it back up. As she locked it in, I came again. I was still coming as she repeated the lift two more times.

My Grandma wasn't just way stronger than me. She was way stronger than men twice as heavy as me. But there was still one thing I wanted to try. "Grandma, let's arm wrestle."

"Sure, Derek." I led her to another room where dad had a heavy duty metal table covered with a thick rubber padding. I had to put a large book down to lift her arm up enough. We locked hands with our free hands holding the edge of the table. I began to push with all my might. Her arm didn't budge. I kept trying, sweat formed on my face. I still wasn't moving her but she wasn't moving me. Finally she said, "Derek, I'm enjoying holding hands with you but I'm not sure I get the point of this exercise."

Did Grams not know what arm wrestling was? "Uhm, what do you think we're doing, Grams?"

"This is one of those isometric exercises, right?  We keep our hands in place and push against each other, but you don't seem to be pushing that hard." My mouth dropped open.

"No, it's arm wrestling. You know, where you try to push the other person's arm down."

"Ohh," she exclaimed, eyes widening, "I didn't realize you meant that kind of arm wrestling. Ok, let's go." My arm shot toward the table with such alarming speed, I thought she'd crush it into the table, but an inch before, she slowed down and carefully brought my arm down with just enough force to gently push it against the rubber pad.

I was panting with both how hard I'd strained and how turned on she'd made me. "Left arm," I gasped hoarsely. We locked up again. I pushed with all my might. To my shock, her arm slowly went down until I'd pushed her hand against the table. I couldn't believe it.

"Very good, dear," she said. I looked at her suspiciously.

"Grandma, did you let me win?"

She started to shake her head, but her eyes gave her away then she sighed and said, "I'm sorry, you seemed upset at how easily I beat you last time."

"Grams, I'm not three. I don't mind losing. Now, give it your best." We locked up again and this time my arm again shot toward the table. I quickly grabbed her arm with my right arm as well. Then I threw all my weight to one side, while thrusting with my legs against the floor to bring as much force as I could to bear. It didn't matter, with seemingly little more effort than the first time she pushed my hand to the table.

I stood there gasping. Grams flexed her bicep and looked at it as she said, "Hmm, I'm shocked at how much stronger I am than you, Derek."

"Grandma, I think you're stronger than anyone on Earth."

She looked at me for a moment, shrugged, smiled slightly then said, "That's nice."

That's nice? "Grams, maybe you don't understand. I don't think you're the strongest woman, or the strongest pound for pound. I think you're stronger than anyone, even those 400 pound guys who compete in strongman contests."

"Yes, dear, I understood what you meant. It's nice. Very nice," she added.

I was a little outraged about how casual she was about this. "But Grandma, this is a huge deal and you just think it's 'nice'?"

"Yes, dear. I mean it's not like I cured cancer or something. It's nice that I'm very strong, but I'm not going to get a swelled head about it. Do you want me walking up to people, throwing my chest out, and saying 'I'm stronger than you.'"

As she said this, she came close to me and flexed her huge breasts. They slammed into my chest like massive fists wrapped in huge pillows. It didn't hurt but the force was so much I had to step back to keep my balance. I just stood there enjoying the pressure of her tits against me. Suddenly she backed up and said, "Oh, look at the time. My show is on. Thank you for such a good workout. I'll see you in a little while for my massage."

Once the strongest person on Earth had left to watch Jeopardy, I pulled off my diaper. It weighed about 3 pounds now but it'd done a great job of absorbing all my cum. I started pulling my freed cock. As I did, I noticed that the edge of the metal table was bent up where she'd grabbed it. This was a one inch thick steel table and she'd bent it! I aimed my cock at the spot and shot round after round of jizz until the whole table was streaked with my cum tribute to her incredible strength.

rodman

Awesome 👍, thanks I love this story. With each posting she gets closer to taking him. I love the slow sensual build up!💪.

kiko28

I also really like the Amazonian Grandma stories, too bad that there are only three parts

I'm new here, so I'm really glad to find stories that I've never seen anywhere else :D

Even though I'm not the biggest fan of the more explicit stuff, just muscles or incredible strength are more than enough for me, I really liked this story :D

diabolus25

Another fantastic addition! Her size to strength ratio must be off the charts at this point. I love how powerful she's getting, and her attitude is refreshingly unique. Seems like she almost decided to show off a little aggressively there at the end, that would be amazing. I love seeing her relentlessly getting bigger and more inhumanly strong. She's going to have to start improvising for challenging weights! Great writing as always.

Jeremy Lightning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I also really like the Amazonian Grandma stories, too bad that there are only three parts

I'm new here, so I'm really glad to find stories that I've never seen anywhere else :D

Even though I'm not the biggest fan of the more explicit stuff, just muscles or incredible strength are more than enough for me, I really liked this story :D

Thanks so much for the shout out, glad you enjoyed my Amazonian Grandmother series, they were a ton of fun to write, as I was really into the insanely muscular, super strong older women thing back then. I still am for the most part, which is why I love reading this story, I hope there's a lot more to come.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Japagreipe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I also really like the Amazonian Grandma stories, too bad that there are only three parts

I'm new here, so I'm really glad to find stories that I've never seen anywhere else :D

Even though I'm not the biggest fan of the more explicit stuff, just muscles or incredible strength are more than enough for me, I really liked this story :D

Thanks so much for the shout out, glad you enjoyed my Amazonian Grandmother series, they were a ton of fun to write, as I was really into the insanely muscular, super strong older women thing back then. I still am for the most part, which is why I love reading this story, I hope there's a lot more to come.

That's one of my all time favorite series! I go back to it from time to time just to let my imagination fly. Very good writing Jeremy!

Del4

I can't wait until the next instalment- really hope it hots up between grandma and grandson!

Mr.Purple357

Author's note: I really enjoyed writing this one. How much you like it will depend on your taste for seeing a superior woman totally humiliate a lesser one.

3/1/22
The day for Grandma's contest was almost here. We'd spent the past 2 weeks getting Grams more cut. Her bulk was already impressive and of course her strength was inhuman, but now she was showing sharp definition on her legs, biceps, and lats. She'd also put on an inch around the thighs and her biceps were now only a hair under 18". I cum each time I think about them.

I massaged her every day, jizzing at least 3 times while Grams always had at least one 'muscle spasm' whenever I started working on her rear and got close to her crotch. She'd gotten a bit better at hiding it and since I was now wearing my Depends, there weren't any more huge messes.

Today, after Grandma's workout, my best friend from high school, Tommy (Tank) Johnson stopped by. He was now starting as a defensive linemen for Oklahoma, and like me, looked to have a shot at the pros. I would have been excited to see him except for one thing. My ex, Stacy, came with him. I should have guessed that once I'd dumped her, she'd try to sink her claws into another football star.

Even though it was pretty cold out, she was wearing a too small halter top and mini skirt. She kept making a big show of shoving her chest out every chance she could. I would have just ignored her but she also kept interrupting our conversation to talk about how great she was.

We'd been talking about some of the guys on our teams we both knew when Stacy jumped in with, "All the players on our team are constantly hitting on me. I don't blame them, I'm way hotter than any of their girlfriends."

"Uhm, ok," I replied. "Your QB called me after the Orange Bowl to congratulate me," I told Tank, hoping to get the conversation back on track.

"Yes, Tank is very lucky I'm with him. Aren't you babe?" Stacy interrupted again.

"You bet, babe," he told her, then to me he said, "Jack's a great guy. I'm sad to see him leaving to enter the draft but I'm excited for him. Hey, I'm gonna hit the head, back in a moment."

Crap, he was leaving me alone with Stacy. She leaned forward, pushing out her cleavage. I remembered once thinking that those were some nice boobs, but compared to Grandma's mighty chest, they were anthills. Then she slid close to me on the couch and said, "Have you missed me babe?"

Damn, she was hitting on me. Poor Tank, Stacy was always going to want the QB. I wished I could do something to save him from her without ruining our friendship. "Not especially. So you're still doing cheerleading?" I asked, hoping to stall her until Tank returned.

"I'm the head cheerleader now," she corrected me. "It's about time of course, since I'm way better looking than any of the other girls."

"Well, congratulations," I told her.

"It's a good thing, cause they needed my leadership. The team had way too many fuglies on it. Most of them took the hint and left on their own, but one girl needed some persuading."

Oh, man, I didn't know if I wanted to hear this story. I tried to think of some way to change the subject, but she just plowed on.

"So I got a hot guy to ask her to a frat party.  When they arrived, I started making out with him right in front of her. Of course, he'd rather be with me. Everyone began laughing at her and she ran out in tears. I haven't seen her since. I hope she didn't kill herself," Stacy added with a laugh.

Holy shit, Stacy had always been a stuck up bitch, but now she was a full on supervillain. "That's terrible," I told her.

"No, it was necessary. We can't win nationals with Fuglies on the team." She leaned forward, "I ditched that guy for Tank, who's nice enough, but if you play your cards right, maybe I'll take you back."

"Not at all interested," I said. I was about to remind her that I was the one who dumped her but Tank had returned and she quickly leaned back but stayed closer to me on the my side of the couch as Tank sat at the other end. I had to do something to save my friend from this monster. I needed to get him alone and tell him the truth. Hopefully he'd believe me.

It was at that point that Grandma came down the stairs. She'd put on one of her massive old lady mumus over her workout gear. With her huge boobs, it billowed out in front of her making her look like a walking balloon. "Oh, I'm sorry, Derek. I didn't realize you were entertaining. I'll leave you alone."

"It's ok, Grandma." Maybe I could use this to somehow get Tank away from Stacy for a few minutes. "Tank, Stacy, this is my Grandma."

Tank hopped up and shook her hand saying, "Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Anderson."

"Thank you, dear," Grams replied.

Stacy stayed seated though, frowned and said, "Is this the old bag you blew me off for?"

Tank said, "Geeze, not cool, Stace."

I started to get up. "Stacy, this is my GRANDMA. Maybe you should leave before I ..."

Grandma interrupted before I could frog march Stacy out the door. "It's ok, Derek. If you've wronged this young lady somehow, perhaps she's right to be angry. Though there's no need for name calling."

"Calling you a fat, old bag isn't name calling, it's being honest," Stacy said, with a malicious look on her face. I guess Stacy decided if I was going to reject her, she might as well go full super bitch.

"Ok, that does it," I said. I was going to bodily toss Stacy through the door without opening it first.

"Derek, again, it's alright. This young lady is clearly angry at me for some reason so I will just leave you all alone."

"Yeah, it's past your bedtime fatty," Stacy giggled, as Grams started to leave.

I wanted to punch her, but then I got another idea. "My Grandma is not fat. Grandma, take off that housecoat please."

Grandma looked at me aghast, "No, Derek, I don't think I should."

"Grandma, please, humor me."

"Yeah, Grandma, take it off. This ought to be hilarious," Stacy said bursting into laughter.

Grandma frowned. Stacy had finally annoyed her which was probably the real reason Grams agreed and dropped her housecoat. Tank gasped as her huge boobs, barely covered by her sports bra, came into view, then he groaned as he saw her huge legs, powerful arms, and 10 pack abs. "Grandma's getting ready to enter the women's over 60 bodybuilding show at the convention center this weekend," I told them.

"Gross," Stacy said. She tried to act dismissive, but I could tell by the nervous look in her eyes that she wasn't feeling like laughing anymore.

"I think you look great, Mrs. A.," Tank said.

I knew Tank was into bodybuilding. I didn't know if he was interested in female bodybuilding, but it was worth a shot. "Grandma, why don't you strike a few poses for them." I suggested.

Grandma moved a little closer to Tank, leaving me and Stacy just a bit further apart. Grams hit a front bicep pose. "Oh, wow," Tank said. Then she flexed her pecs and pushed her chest forward. Tit meat pushed out and over the top of her tight low cut sports bra. Tank moaned, "Ooooh." He began to breathe hard.

I could see Tank's erection rising through his thin sweatpants. I leaned over to Stacy and whispered, "Whoa, my Grandma gave Tank a stiffy."

Stacy looked at me angrily, "What? No way!"

"Yes, just look at him."

Grandma pushed her left thigh out and started rapidly flexing and relaxing her massive quads over and over again. "Wow, wow, wow," Tank kept saying. Drops of sweat were forming on his forehead and a line of drool was gathering at the corner of his lips. His erection had completely stretched out his sweats. The bulbous head was fully outlined for Stacy to see.

"Tank, baby, we should get going," Stacy said, her voice quavering.

Not taking his eye off Grams, who began to undulate those 10 pack abs, he said, "Not yet, in a bit." He gasped again, his eyes glued to Grams stomach. 

"When he fucks you later," I whispered, "He's going to be thinking about my Grandma."

Stacy looked appalled. "No, no, that's not true." Tank moaned louder as Grams hit her double bicep pose.

I like to think I'm not normally a mean person, but this bitch had disrespected my Grandma and she was going to pay. "Yeah," I told her. "You're just going to be his cum bucket, but I bet he cums harder than he ever has before, so maybe you'll enjoy that."

Stacy hopped to her feet and went to Tank and grabbed his arm. She leaned over trying to shove her chest in his face and said, "Tank, I want to go. Right now!" As she did, Grams bent over, giving Tank a great view of her massive cleavage that could have held a dozen of Stacy's boobs within them while she also flexed her right bicep just below them.

Tank barely looked at Stacy before locking his eyes back on Grams and goggled over her huge chest and massive bulging arm muscles. He slid slightly over and held up his arm to block Stacy from interrupting his view again. "Later," he could barely gasp out because he was breathing so hard. His dick was twitching and I could see his light colored sweats growing damp with precum.

"If Grandma told him to, he'd dump you just to have 10 minutes alone with her," I said. "No, 5 minutes," I corrected.

"Shut up, Derek," Stacy cried, tears beginning to run down her face.

To this point, I'd thought Grandma was totally naive about what was happening, but then she gave Stacy a quick side glance followed by the slightest smirk. She moved in closer and flexed her bicep right under Tank's nose and said with a seductive smile, "You can squeeze it if you like."

"Don't you do it, Tank," Stacy screamed.

Tank wasn't in control of himself anymore though. His lust for Grandma had overwhelmed him completely. He reached over and began squeezing Grandma's arm. "Oh, God, it's so hard. Agggh." Grandma flexed harder, the ball of muscle grew, forcing Tanks fingers apart. "I'm squeezing as hard as I can but I can't even dent it. Oh, oh, Mrs Anne, you're the sexiest, most incredible woman I've ever seen...Aggh. Oh, God, no, no, please no" he cried, as he suddenly realized what was about to happen.

Poor Tank, he didn't have my well developed ability to have a huge orgasm without changing my expression, nor did he have on my Depends disposable diapers. His hips began bucking helplessly upward over and over. "Oh, God, oh, God," he kept shouting. A blast of cum burst through the sweats and fountained up level with his face. He kept thrusting upward and with each thrust another wad of cum came out.

"Wow, Grandma's making him cum without even touching him." I told Stacy. "I bet that's a way bigger orgasm than he's ever had from fucking you.

"No, no," Stacy said mortified, more tears ran, smearing her makeup in large black streaks along her cheeks. "How could this be happening?"

Finally, he began to calm down. A massive puddle of white liquid had pooled on his lap with more streaks on his shirt. I took one last dig at Stacy, "I'll tell you how, Stacy. It's because my 'fat' Grandma is way hotter than you'll ever be. Compared to her, you're one of the fuglies. At least some of them have a good personality to fall back on."

Stacy jumped up and started screaming. "This is sick. You're all sick. I never want to see any of you again." She looked at Grandma like she wanted to punch her. Grams looked back and flexed her huge chest towards her as if daring her to do so. Stacy blanched as she realized that not only was Grams hotter than her, but way stronger. Instead, she charged out the door, sobbing loudly, hopefully never to be seen again.

Grandma looked at Tank and the mess all over him, then at me. The seductive look disappeared and she blushed with embarrassment. "Oh, dear. Uhm, I'm so sorry. I'm going to leave now. It was nice meeting you." She quickly ran back upstairs.

Tank looked at me in terror. He knew by all the unwritten rules, I had every right to beat him to a pulp for jizzing to the sight of my Grandma. "Hey, it's all right," I told him. "I know Grandma can have a powerful effect on a lot of men. At least those not related to her," I quickly added.

"I'm not usually attracted to muscle women and certainly not to older women, but she looked so strong and powerful, like a superhero who could easily toss me to the ground and do whatever she wanted to me." Tank looked to be getting aroused again just at the idea. "Of course, she couldn't actually do that," he chuckled. "Right?" he added nervously.

"Of course not, no one's stronger than you, Tank," I lied. I loaned him some clean clothes and he soon left, apologizing again and again, as I assured him that we were all cool.

As soon as he left Grandma came back down, still looking embarrassed. "Derek, I'm so sorry about what I did. I would normally never do anything so brazen, but that Stacy girl; she's such a viper. When I saw him looking at me like that, I just couldn't resist. I didn't think it'd get that far out of hand though. I probably ruined their relationship."

"Grandma, if you broke them up, that's the nicest thing you could have done for him. Well, after what you already did for him," I said with a laugh.

Grandma blushed a deep scarlet but then started laughing herself. "I never thought such a young man would get so excited over me." She blushed more, then added while still laughing, "And he was so well equipped."

I snorted loudly.

"You're right," Grams said, "I should talk like that." That wasn't why I snorted though. I'd seen Tank's dick and I had at least three inches on him. Of course, I couldn't tell Grandma that.

"I'm going to meet your parents for dinner soon. It's been three days since they've had some free time to spend with me. Did you want to come?" I normally felt terrible about how hard my parents were having to work due to Covid, but it'd allowed me to spend lots of alone time with Grams.

"No thanks, Grams. I've got some school work to do, have fun." This was one of the few times I didn't want to be with Grandma because I really needed to jerk off. As soon as she left I pulled out my dick and began to whack off again and again. I whacked off to Grandma's incredible posing routine, I whacked off to how she'd made my buddy cum uncontrollably in his pants, but most of all, I whacked off to the look on Stacy's face as Grams totally humiliated her stuck-up, bitchy, thought she was so hot, nasty ass.

The only thing that would have made it better is if I could have dropped my pants in front of her and blasted my jizz all over her face as she watched Grandma steal Tank from her just by flexing for him. Luckily, I had an old picture of her smug face. I blasted so much cum on it that it was disintegrating into a sludge before I was done.

Facelessman

A great addition!

I want the grandson and his grandma to get together so bad.

Del4

Another good chapter - when are things going to really heat up between grandma and grandson?

Mr.Purple357

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another good chapter - when are things going to really heat up between grandma and grandson?

Thanks for the praise. I have the whole series plotted out but there are a number of things I want to touch on. I guess this series is one of those where the journey's the thing and not just the final destination. ;)

So, the answer is - eventually.