⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout

Started by Mr.Purple357, October 28, 2021, 02:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Japagreipe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another good chapter - when are things going to really heat up between grandma and grandson?

Thanks for the praise. I have the whole series plotted out but there are a number of things I want to touch on. I guess this series is one of those where the journey's the thing and not just the final destination. ;)

So, the answer is - eventually.

I'm enjoying the journey a helluva lot. Another hot chapter, made even better because Grammy outclassed a much younger girl so thoroughly. I'm always waiting to see what happens next. Great work.

Japagreipe

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Del4

I cannot wait! Thank you again for this story.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another good chapter - when are things going to really heat up between grandma and grandson?

Thanks for the praise. I have the whole series plotted out but there are a number of things I want to touch on. I guess this series is one of those where the journey's the thing and not just the final destination. ;)

So, the answer is - eventually.

Sicod

Not commenting a lot but I am dropping karma with every installment. Great slow build.

addie40ff

Another great chapter.  Can't wait for Anne becoming more and more aware of her gifft.

sebpaul0104


Scott2920

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not commenting a lot but I am dropping karma with every installment. Great slow build.

Same here!

Jeremy Lightning

I hope that Grandma Rose continues to become more and more confident in her muscles' sexiness and wears less and less clothes as she gets bigger and more beautiful. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Del4

Fingers crossed that we get another instalment soon...

Mr.Purple357

3/3/21

"What do you mean she can't compete?" My voice began to rise as I confronted Jake Smith, the guy running the Southeastern Regional Bodybuilding show. We'd come to check in and had been sent to see him instead.

He looked at me with the obnoxious look of a petty bureaucrat who enjoys his little bit of power too much. "I'm sorry, but all of the other women in the over-60 category decided they were still concerned about Covid and withdrew."

"So," I snapped. "You never announced it was canceled, she paid her fee, she came all the way from Chicago. She should get to pose even if she's the only one."

He gave me a loud sigh, "I'm sorry, but we're not holding an event for one person. We'll process you a refund."

"I'm not going to get to pose?" Grandma asked, looking downcast.

"Yes, you are." I turned back to the man, my voice rising, said, "This is age discrimination. That's what this is."

"No, now I've spent enough time with you," he said smugly and began to turn his back on me. No, no, no I was not going to let him get away with cheating Grandma out of her long awaited chance to compete. Luckily, I had one last card to play. I looked around the large staging area where the contestants were pumping up and getting ready. I saw exactly who I hoped to see.

"Hello, Ms. Adams," I yelled to a woman talking to one of the bodybuilders.

"Hey, Derek Anderson!" she said in surprise. Ms. Adams was a sports writer for the state's largest paper and nationally syndicated. She'd interviewed me several times since I'd become the QB of the state's most popular team, but I knew she was also interested in promoting women in sports. "I didn't know you were a bodybuilding fan. Can I talk to you once I'm done here?" she asked.

"I'd love to talk to you," I replied. I turned back to Jake, who was looking considerably less smug. "So," I told him, "is Ms. Adams' headline going to be the inspiring 'Star Quarterback's Grandma Enters Bodybuilding Contest', or the much less 'Star Quarterback's Grandma Victim of Age Discrimination - How Will It Effect Our Shot At A National Championship'?"

He paled. "It's not age discrimination," he insisted.

"Well, you tell her that, and we'll see who she listens to." I said. I could tell by the look on his face that he knew the answer to that question.

"All right, all right," he waved his arm placatingly, but he had a crafty glint in his eyes. "We've already changed the schedule around so I can't put the over-60 contest back on, but I can give her a waiver to compete in the open class."

He smiled at me, the smug look returning. He knew he'd just trapped us. Grandma wouldn't be facing a bunch of little old ladies. This contest was a qualifier for the Ms. Olympia. She'd be up against some of the world's best bodybuilders.

"So, I can compete after all? That's wonderful," Grandma said, a beaming smile on her face.

"Uhm, Grams, this is a lot tougher competition. You might place pretty low." I managed to keep myself from saying 'finish in last'.

"Oh, Derek, I never cared about winning. I just want to compete. It doesn't matter even if I come in last. Thank you, Mr. Smith, I'll be happy to compete against all these young ladies." Smith's smile disappeared as he realized he was stuck with Grandma in his show.

"Fine," he hissed, "The prep area is over there. The show starts in an hour." He stalked off mumbling to himself about delusional senior citizens.

We got Grams papers and headed over to the prep area where a bunch of women were lifting weights to pump up while others were getting their tans sprayed on behind a curtained off area. I'd sprayed Grandma already but was going to do some touch ups here. I was looking forward to it since it'd give me an excuse to get another peak at her naked body.

"Why don't you start pumping up a little, Grams?" I suggested. She dropped her light robe on a bench. I felt myself getting erect again at the sight of her muscles so nicely offset by the fake tan. I was glad I was wearing my adult diaper. I was sure it'd be getting a lot of use today.

As she walked over to the weight rack, a massive black woman with huge fake tits stepped in front of her. "Are you shitting me?" she said loudly. "This is ridiculous. We're professional bodybuilders and they're going to let some little old white lady get on stage with us? This is an insult." Several other muscle women began to converge on us, mumbling agreement.

"Hey, lady, why don't you ..." I began but Gram's cut me off.

"I'm sorry, dear. I'm just here to pose. I'm very honored to be allowed to be up here with you." Grams held out her hand. "My name is Anne."

The black woman sneered and slapped Grams hand aside. "I'm not shaking your hand. You need to take your old lady ass away from here before I smack you."

Grandma held up her hands. "I'm sorry if I offended you. I'll just grab a weight and stay out of your ..."

"Yeah, you'll be out of my way, permanently." With that she pulled back her fist and slammed it into Grandma's tummy. "Yeoch," she yelled as her fist slammed into Grandma's steely abs. Grams though was off balance and went stumbling back.

"Grandma," I screamed. I started to dash forward but three of the other women moved between us, while two more grabbed me from behind. I pushed free of the one on the right. She was strong but not Grandma strong, and I was bigger. I figured I could probably fight through one or two of them but I didn't like my chances against all five.

"It's between them," the one still holding me on the left said.

"Fuck off!" I said. I started to push against her while the ones in front moved closer.

"Stop," I heard Grandma say. She'd caught herself before she could fall and was walking back toward the black woman who was shaking her bruised hand. "Derek, I don't need you to fight my battles. Look, young lady, I don't think ..." Dammit, Grandma was still trying to be reasonable, but the other woman advanced on her.

She rubbed her knuckles and said, "Ok, maybe your abs are pretty strong. Let's see how these fake implants hold up though." She grabbed each of Grandma's tits in her hands and squeezed them.

"Oww!" Grandma cried.

"What the?" the black woman said, as she kept mauling Grams boobs looking for the implants that weren't there.

"You bitch," I cried. I shoved one of the women away hard and raised my fists. I was going to break through these cunts or go down trying.

"Derek!" Grandma snapped, "knock it off! As for you, young lady, I've had just about enough of this." She grabbed the woman's hands with her own and started to pull them free of her tits. The woman tried to push back. She was a head taller than Grams, fifty pounds heavier, and her arms were at least as big (if softer looking). Her muscles swelled as she tried to push her hands back to Grams' boobs. It didn't matter, Grams kept pulling her arms further and further apart with no more effort than I'd pull apart the arms of a ten year old. Her triceps swelled, bulging more and more as she did and looking absolutely shredded.

"Arrrgh, this can't be. You can't be stronger than me!" the woman cried, groaning with the effort. My dick became rock hard as Grams stretched her arms as far apart as she could, holding the other woman spreadeagled. Grams pulled her arms back so the black woman was drawn toward her and their bikini clad tits smashed into each other.

"Oww," the black woman cried as the pressure on her shoulder joints built as Grams continued pulling her arms back. She tried to use her legs to push away, but Grams bent her knees and leaned her body back. Grandma's calves and glutes looked like steel cables as she kept leaning further back. The black muscle woman's feet left the floor so that she was practically laying atop Grandma, whose body above the knees was now at a 45 degree angle to the floor.

Even though she was the bigger woman with big muscles, the black woman's muscles looked soft and rubbery next to Grandma's. And even though she screamed with the effort, she could do nothing to stop Grandma from stretching her out more and more.
I could see the woman's arms literally begin to pull from their sockets. "Owwww!" She screamed louder. She looked at the other women and said "She's ripping my arms out! Help me, please help me!"

The other women began to move away from me and toward them, but even though my dick was throbbing painfully from watching Grandma make the big muscle woman beg for help, I was faster. I swept up a steel bench press bar, slid in front of them, and swung it in a wide arc. "The first one of you bitches that comes any closer gets this in their face."

They hesitated. If they rushed me, they might take me down but at least one or two would get their faces caved in. "But she's hurting Viv," one of them said.

"Oh, but you were ok with Viv beating up a 71 year old woman?" I snarled. "Like you said before, it's between them." I speared the bar toward a couple of them and they rapidly stepped back.

I used my peripheral vision to see how Grams was doing. Viv's upper body was locked into Grandma's so tightly she couldn't an inch, so in desperation, she began to thrash her legs about hoping to knock Grandma off balance. Instead, Grandma slid her thighs wider and wider apart. When Viv kicked her legs down, Grams brought her thighs back together, trapping Viv's legs between them. Grandma kept bringing her thighs together and flexed her quads crushing Viv's quads as once again, Grandma's muscles were superior. Vivs legs smooshed inward, smooshing against each other. Tears streamed from her eyes, "Oh, God, she's ripping my arms out and crushing my legs. Help! Please God, help!"

I thrust the bar toward the women a couple of times to make sure they were staying back. Precum was spurting from my dick. Watching Grandma overpower this bitch was turning me on so much, I could cum at any moment. Then I saw something I'd never seen before. It kinda scared me, but it turned me on even more. Grandma had an evil look on her face.

She stopped pulling her arms back so Viv's arms stayed in their sockets, but then said, "So, you were going to pop my implants. I guess turnabout's fair play." She flexed her powerful pecs. Her massive boobs swelled outward pushing into Viv's huge fake tits. The fake boobs went backward as Grams mighty breasts advanced, no match for Grams real boob meat backed by Grams incredibly hard muscles. Soon, Viv's tits had nowhere to go but sideways. Her dark brown skin began to push out from her bikini top. The top stretched and stretched, then with a loud snap, ripped apart and more brown skin spilled out.

Grams tits were almost to Viv's ribcage. The outline of one of Viv's implants began to appear underneath Viv's skin. Oh, God, Grandma was going to pop them like balloons just using her incredible tits. I felt the first blast of cum begin to boil up from my balls. "Oh, God, please don't pop my implants, Miss Anne. Please, please, I'll do anything," Viv begged. "I'm so sorry, please have mercy on me." She began to blubber incoherently as tears flooded down her face.

I began blasting cum into my diaper again and again as Viv begged. I was nearly overwhelmed by the force of my orgasm but I forced myself to look at the other women, worried they'd try to attack, but they were as enthralled by Grandma's display as I was. One short, powerfully built woman had stepped back, reached into her bikini bottom and was furiously fingering herself. She was moaning as her own orgasm overtook her.

Grandma's expression softened and she let Viv slide to the floor, her boobs and body battered but still intact. She looked around at the other women, walked over to the weight rack and pulled off the heaviest dumbbells, the 150 pounders. She turned back to face them and began doing hammer curls with them, showing no more effort than I'd show curling twenty pounders. My dick began to get hard again already.  "I think you can put that bar down, Derek. I don't think we'll be having any more trouble. Will we ladies?" she said, sneering at them slightly. 

The other women looked terrified. They turned around and ran to the other side of the prep area accompanied by my loud laughter. They pretended to ignore us, though I'd keep catching them peeking over at Grandma, a couple of them with more than professional interest in their eyes.

Viv was still bawling near Grandma's feet. She'd been crying so hard, she began to hyperventilate. Grandma's anger had faded and she looked shamefaced. "Oh, dear. It's ok, calm down, dear." Grandma kneeled next to Viv, "Focus, slow your breathing." Grams reached into her bag, pulled out several tissues and began wiping the woman's face. "There, there. I wasn't really going to hurt you."

"Thank you, Miss Anne. I'm so sorry. I'm not normally like this. All the dieting, and stress, and chemicals we have to take, I just snapped. Please forgive me." She hugged Grandma, who gently patted her back. My dick began to twitch watching this powerful woman submitted herself to my even more powerful Grandma.

"It's ok, it's ok," Grams kept reassuring her. "Here, I have a needle and thread in my bag, let me fix your top." It was turning me on watching Grandma grandmother the big bodybuilder, almost as much as watching her overpower her had. Almost, but not quite.

Mr.Purple357

Authors note: So I noticed a few typos in my last post and couldn't figure out how to edit, so I'm just reposting it. Doesn't really change much but bugs the heck out of me.

3/3/21

"What do you mean she can't compete?" My voice began to rise as I confronted Jake Smith, the guy running the Southeastern Regional Bodybuilding show. We'd come to check in and had been sent to see him instead.

He looked at me with the obnoxious look of a petty bureaucrat who enjoys his little bit of power too much. "I'm sorry, but all of the other women in the over-60 category decided they were still concerned about Covid and withdrew."

"So," I snapped. "You never announced it was canceled, she paid her fee, she came all the way from Chicago. She should get to pose even if she's the only one."

He gave me a loud sigh, "I'm sorry, but we're not holding an event for one person. We'll process you a refund."

"I'm not going to get to pose?" Grandma asked, looking downcast.

"Yes, you are." I turned back to the man, my voice rising, said, "This is age discrimination. That's what this is."

"No, now I've spent enough time with you," he said smugly and began to turn his back on me. No, no, no I was not going to let him get away with cheating Grandma out of her long awaited chance to compete. Luckily, I had one last card to play. I looked around the large staging area where the contestants were pumping up and getting ready. I saw exactly who I hoped to see.

"Hello, Ms. Adams," I yelled to a woman talking to one of the bodybuilders.

"Hey, Derek Anderson!" she said in surprise. Ms. Adams was a sports writer for the state's largest paper and nationally syndicated. She'd interviewed me several times since I'd become the QB of the state's most popular team, but I knew she was also interested in promoting women in sports. "I didn't know you were a bodybuilding fan. Can I talk to you once I'm done here?" she asked.

"I'd love to talk to you," I replied. I turned back to Jake, who was looking considerably less smug. "So," I told him, "is Ms. Adams' headline going to be the inspiring 'Star Quarterback's Grandma Enters Bodybuilding Contest', or the much less 'Star Quarterback's Grandma Victim of Age Discrimination - How Will It Effect Our Shot At A National Championship'?"

He paled. "It's not age discrimination," he insisted.

"Well, you tell her that, and we'll see who she listens to." I said. I could tell by the look on his face that he knew the answer to that question.

"All right, all right," he waved his arm placatingly, but he had a crafty glint in his eyes. "We've already changed the schedule around so I can't put the over-60 contest back on, but I can give her a waiver to compete in the open class."

He smiled at me, the smug look returning. He knew he'd just trapped us. Grandma wouldn't be facing a bunch of little old ladies. This contest was a qualifier for the Ms. Olympia. She'd be up against some of the world's best bodybuilders.

"So, I can compete after all? That's wonderful," Grandma said, a beaming smile on her face.

"Uhm, Grams, this is a lot tougher competition. You might place pretty low." I managed to keep myself from saying 'finish in last'.

"Oh, Derek, I never cared about winning. I just want to compete. It doesn't matter even if I come in last. Thank you, Mr. Smith, I'll be happy to compete against all these young ladies." Smith's smile disappeared as he realized he was stuck with Grandma in his show.

"Fine," he hissed, "The prep area is over there. The show starts in an hour." He stalked off mumbling to himself about delusional senior citizens.

We got Grams papers and headed over to the prep area where a bunch of women were lifting weights to pump up while others were getting their tans sprayed on behind a curtained off area. I'd sprayed Grandma already but was going to do some touch ups here. I was looking forward to it since it'd give me an excuse to get another peak at her naked body.

"Why don't you start pumping up a little, Grams?" I suggested. She dropped her light robe on a bench. I felt myself getting erect again at the sight of her muscles so nicely offset by the fake tan. I was glad I was wearing my adult diaper. I was sure it'd be getting a lot of use today.

As she walked over to the weight rack, a massive black woman with huge fake tits stepped in front of her. "Are you shitting me?" she said loudly. "This is ridiculous. We're professional bodybuilders and they're going to let some little old white lady get on stage with us? This is an insult." Several other muscle women began to converge on us, mumbling agreement.

"Hey, lady, why don't you ..." I began but Gram's cut me off.

"I'm sorry, dear. I'm just here to pose. I'm very honored to be allowed to be up here with you." Grams held out her hand. "My name is Anne."

The black woman sneered and slapped Grams hand aside. "I'm not shaking your hand. You need to take your old lady ass away from here before I smack you."

Grandma held up her hands. "I'm sorry if I offended you. I'll just grab a weight and stay out of your ..."

"Yeah, you'll be out of my way, permanently." With that she pulled back her fist and slammed it into Grandma's tummy. "Yeoch," she yelled as her fist slammed into Grandma's steely abs. Grams though was off balance and went stumbling back.

"Grandma," I screamed. I started to dash forward but three of the other women moved between us, while two more grabbed me from behind. I pushed free of the one on the right. She was strong but not Grandma strong, and I was bigger. I figured I could probably fight through one or two of them but I didn't like my chances against all five.

"It's between them," the one still holding me on the left said.

"Fuck off!" I said. I started to push against her while the ones in front moved closer.

"Stop," I heard Grandma say. She'd caught herself before she could fall and was walking back toward the black woman who was shaking her bruised hand. "Derek, I don't need you to fight my battles. Look, young lady, I don't think ..." Dammit, Grandma was still trying to be reasonable, but the other woman advanced on her.

She rubbed her knuckles and said, "Ok, maybe your abs are pretty strong. Let's see how these fake implants hold up though." She grabbed each of Grandma's tits in her hands and squeezed them.

"Oww!" Grandma cried.

"What the?" the black woman said, as she kept mauling Grams boobs looking for the implants that weren't there.

"You bitch," I cried. I shoved one of the women away hard and raised my fists. I was going to break through these cunts or go down trying.

"Derek!" Grandma snapped, "knock it off! As for you, young lady, I've had just about enough of this." She grabbed the woman's hands with her own and started to pull them free of her tits. The woman tried to push back. She was a head taller than Grams, fifty pounds heavier, and her arms were at least as big (if softer looking). Her muscles swelled as she tried to push her hands back to Grams' boobs. It didn't matter, Grams kept pulling her arms further and further apart with no more effort than I'd pull apart the arms of a ten year old. Her triceps swelled, bulging more and more as she did and looking absolutely shredded.

"Arrrgh, this can't be. You can't be stronger than me!" the woman cried, groaning with the effort. My dick became rock hard as Grams stretched her arms as far apart as she could, holding the other woman spreadeagled. Grams pulled her arms back so the black woman was drawn toward her and their bikini clad tits smashed into each other.

"Oww," the black woman cried as the pressure on her shoulder joints built as Grams continued pulling her arms back. She tried to use her legs to push away, but Grams bent her knees and leaned her body back. Grandma's calves and glutes looked like steel cables as she kept leaning further back. The black muscle woman's feet left the floor so that she was practically laying atop Grandma, whose body above the knees was now at a 45 degree angle to the floor.

Even though she was the bigger woman with big muscles, the black woman's muscles looked soft and rubbery next to Grandma's. And even though she screamed with the effort, she could do nothing to stop Grandma from stretching her out more and more.
I could see the woman's arms literally begin to pull from their sockets. "Owwww!" She screamed louder. She looked at the other women and said "She's ripping my arms out! Help me, please help me!"

The other women began to move away from me and toward them, but even though my dick was throbbing painfully from watching Grandma make the big muscle woman beg for help, I was faster. I swept up a steel bench press bar, slid in front of them, and swung it in a wide arc. "The first one of you bitches that comes any closer gets this in their face."

They hesitated. If they rushed me, they might take me down but at least one or two would get their faces caved in. "But she's hurting Viv," one of them said.

"Oh, but you were ok with Viv beating up a 71 year old woman?" I snarled. "Like you said before, it's between them." I speared the bar toward a couple of them and they rapidly stepped back.

I used my peripheral vision to see how Grams was doing. Viv's upper body was locked into Grandma's so tightly she couldn't budge an inch, so in desperation, she began to thrash her legs about hoping to knock Grandma off balance. Instead, Grandma slid her thighs wider and wider apart. When Viv kicked her legs down, Grams brought her thighs back together, trapping Viv's legs between them. Grandma kept bringing her thighs together and flexed her quads crushing Viv's quads as once again, Grandma's muscles were superior. Vivs legs smooshed inward, squeezing hard into each other. Tears streamed from her eyes, "Oh, God, she's ripping my arms out and crushing my legs. Help! Please God, help!"

I thrust the bar toward the women a couple of times to make sure they were staying back. Precum was spurting from my dick. Watching Grandma overpower this bitch was turning me on so much, I could cum at any moment. Then I saw something I'd never seen before. It kinda scared me, but it turned me on even more. Grandma had an evil look on her face.

She stopped pulling her arms back so Viv's arms stayed in their sockets, but then said, "So, you were going to pop my implants. I guess turnabout's fair play." She flexed her powerful pecs. Her massive boobs swelled outward pushing into Viv's huge fake tits. The fake boobs went backward as Grams mighty breasts advanced, no match for Grams real boob meat backed by Grams incredibly hard muscles. Soon, Viv's tits had nowhere to go but sideways. Her dark brown skin began to push out from her bikini top. The top stretched and stretched, then with a loud snap, ripped apart and more brown skin spilled out.

Grams tits were almost to Viv's ribcage. The outline of one of Viv's implants began to appear underneath Viv's skin. Oh, God, Grandma was going to pop them like balloons just using her incredible tits. I felt the first blast of cum begin to boil up from my balls. "Oh, God, please don't pop my implants, Miss Anne. Please, please, I'll do anything," Viv begged. "I'm so sorry, please have mercy on me." She began to blubber incoherently as tears flooded down her face.

I began blasting cum into my diaper again and again as Viv begged. I was nearly overwhelmed by the force of my orgasm but I forced myself to look at the other women, worried they'd try to attack, but they were as enthralled by Grandma's display as I was. One short, powerfully built woman had stepped back, reached into her bikini bottom and was furiously fingering herself. She was moaning as her own orgasm overtook her.

Grandma's expression softened and she let Viv slide to the floor, her boobs and body battered but still intact. She looked around at the other women, walked over to the weight rack and pulled off the heaviest dumbbells, the 150 pounders. She turned back to face them and began doing hammer curls with them, showing no more effort than I'd show curling twenty pounders. My dick began to get hard again already.  "I think you can put that bar down, Derek. I don't think we'll be having any more trouble. Will we ladies?" she said, sneering at them slightly.

The other women looked terrified. They turned around and ran to the other side of the prep area accompanied by my loud laughter. They pretended to ignore us, though I'd keep catching them peeking over at Grandma, a couple of them with more than professional interest in their eyes.

Viv was still bawling near Grandma's feet. She'd been crying so hard, she began to hyperventilate. Grandma's anger had faded and she looked shamefaced. "Oh, dear. It's ok, calm down, dear." Grandma kneeled next to Viv, "Focus, slow your breathing." Grams reached into her bag, pulled out several tissues and began wiping the woman's face. "There, there. I wasn't really going to hurt you."

"Thank you, Miss Anne. I'm so sorry. I'm not normally like this. All the dieting, and stress, and chemicals we have to take, I just snapped. Please forgive me." She hugged Grandma, who gently patted her back. My dick began to twitch watching this powerful woman submit herself to my even more powerful Grandma.

"It's ok, it's ok," Grams kept reassuring her. "Here, I have a needle and thread in my bag, let me fix your top." It was turning me on watching Grandma grandmother the big bodybuilder, almost as much as watching her overpower her had. Almost, but not quite.

hitboy


sebpaul0104


Biceps108

Excellent chapter! Grandma is really getting used to being so big and strong, it seems.

Del4

Thanks for another great instalment - would love her to reward her grandson for his attempts at chivalry (even if they were not required).

Wookey