⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout

Started by Mr.Purple357, October 28, 2021, 02:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

Yes! Another great chapter, and I love that Granny Anne overpowered this younger, though still veteran bodybuilder, but in the end, didn't want to do her any harm, she wanted to help her, despite all the bad stuff the bodybuilder said to her, so she does have a very nice, motherly tone about her, but can get nasty if her temper gets tested. I like that. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Japagreipe

Awesome chapter. I'm glad she got moved to another class, higher level opponents are nice. Looking forward to grandma's domination.

sebpaul0104

Waiting for Grams to deal with her Grandson

BossRose

Wow this story is amazing! I'm so happy you were inspired by one of my stories :) Anne is such a sweet character. And i loved all the webcam teasing, such an interesting set up for a story.

Del4

I really hope that this story is continuing.

Mr.Purple357

Still 3/3/21
Being a local celebrity does have its perks. While the guy running the show was mad he was stuck with my Grandma, the guy promoting the show was really happy to see me there. I found myself put in a premium seat right behind the judges. On my left was an athletic woman about my mom's age who was VP for an activewear company and on my right was a nerdy looking guy about 10 years older than me who gave a lot of money to the Federation.

I'd told Grams that the people here were serious bodybuilding fans who wouldn't be getting overly excited about seeing a woman's muscles, but this guy was practically drooling from the moment the host walked out on stage to get things started.

I was far from an expert in judging female bodybuilding, but while a number of the women were taller and a few bigger, Grams biceps peaked far more than any of theirs. Her 10 pack abs were far more defined than theirs, her powerful pecs were bigger than most of their fake breasts. And of course her enormous natural tits were probably bigger than most of their tits put together.

The black bodybuilder Viv came out and the nerd was very impressed with her, judging by both his comments and the tent in his pants. "She's packing way more muscle than last year." Considering how easily Grandma had pulled her apart, still not enough, I thought.

The favorite though was a European woman named Natalie. She was an impressively ripped blond and as she flexed, the nerd started rubbing his dick thru his pants right in front of me. I was kind of embarrassed by his lack of control. "Oh, wow, she's a Goddess," he groaned. I thought she was nice enough for someone who'd never seen Grams. Her muscles didn't have the hardness of Grandma's though.

"And finally," the announcer said, "we have a 71 year old Grandma from Chicago." Snickers ran through the audience.

"Are you kidding me," the nerd declared. "Are they letting anyone in now?"

Grandma walked out in a bilous housecoat covering her from neck to ankle. Her hair was done up in an old lady bun and she had fuzzy slippers on her feet. People began to giggle louder.

"Well, this ought to be good for a laugh at least," the nerd opined.

As Grandma's 'I Am Woman' song began, the laughter got louder.

Grandma walked toward the edge of the stage. With her right hand she ripped off the housecoat as her left dropped her hair down. She went into a double bicep pose thrusting her chest out as she did. The laughter instantly swooshed into gasps of shock.

"Holy shit," the nerd cried, leaning forward in disbelief.

He wasn't the only one. People were saying 'no way' 'incredible' 'oh god'.

As she hit her most muscular, the nerd started gasping, his pants going wet as goo swished out from them.

I couldn't resist and said, "You were right, watching her make you cum in your pants was good for a laugh." He just nodded sheepishly and went back to staring - and rubbing his wet pants.

"She's so dense," one of the judge's in front of me said.

"I know," another judge replied, "she must have been lifting for fifty years. So where the hell has she been all this time?"

"Oh my god," the third judge, a woman who looked to be a bodybuilder herself, said, "I think her tits are real.

"What, no way." the first judge declared. "Real tits don't stick out like that."

"Yes, yes they are," the female judge insisted, "look how they gently wobble and jiggle. That's not plastic. Her pecs are just so big and strong, they're holding those cantaloupes out." The woman moaned and I could swear she began to reach her hand down toward her crotch.

As Grandma hit her pose on the words "I am invincible" putting her hands on her hips, throwing her massive chest out and flexing her powerful quads and rippling her abs, I heard more moans throughout the hall. Watching Grandma turning on so many other people, triggered yet another orgasm in me just as the nerd let loose again. Of course, I was wearing my diaper and had learned to hide my reactions, but the nerd's pants were soaked in jizz while he loudly groaned.

There were more gasps as Grandma finished on her pistol squats, then went into a one armed handstand, lowering her head to the floor, pressing herself back up, then flipping straight back to her feet to finish in one last double bicep pose.

I raced to my feet, cheering. Everyone else did the same.

"I'm glad she's not my Grandma," the nerd said while clapping.

"Why?" I asked, surprised.

"Because I'd lose control and start jerking off right in front of her. She'd end up breaking me in half." I nodded, at least he knew himself.

After the individual posing came the group comparisons. All the women marched out and immediately charged to the front of the stage, closed ranks, and started flexing. I couldn't see Grandma. What had happened, was she all right?

Then I saw the top of her head, behind one of the other women. The bitches had boxed her out. She moved around behind them. The way the stage narrowed there was no place to go. I started to stand up and scream to the judges, but then I saw two hands push through at the center.  One hand pushed the woman on the left, the other, the one on the right. Both women swished into the women next to them. The other women pushed back but it didn't matter. Grandma pushed half the women one way and the rest the other. They stumbled and the women on the ends hopped back to avoid falling off stage.

Grandma stepped through and flexed again. The other women looked appalled and scared. They immediately scurried away from her so their weak muscles wouldn't be seen next to Grandma's superhuman might. Everyone started cheering as Grandma moved back and forth across the stage flexing and showing how much harder, taunter, and bigger her muscles were then anyone else's.

Once the round ended, we waited while the judges scored the contest. They were whispering to each other anxiously but I couldn't hear them. "Looks like some fuckery is about to happen," the nerd said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"A lot of times, winning these things isn't just about who has the best body but who you are."

I remembered all the figure skating contests I'd watched during the Olympics and realized this was just like that. Grandma wasn't a name. They didn't want her here and they didn't want her winning.

"Grandma," I said loudly. I repeated myself, "Grandma, Grandma, Grandma." The nerd took up the chant and so did the sportswear executive next to me. Soon the whole arena was chanting "Grandma, Grandma, Grandma."

I saw the judges look back at the crowd nervously. I chanted louder.

After several more minutes, everyone calmed down and all the women came back out. The Emcee began announcing the winners. "In third place, Vivian Thomas," he said, as the black woman Grams had overpowered earlier stepped forward looking quite happy with her result.

"And in second place, Natalie Koralova!" There was a gasp of shock at that, and Natalie did not look at all pleased as she stomped forward.

"Holy, crap, are they really going to do it?" the nerd said.

"And the winner, setting a record as our oldest ever Champion," the crowd began to cheer, "from Chicago, Anne Anderson." Grandma was beaming as she stepped forward to accept a trophy taller than her and to have the champions belt placed around her waist. She hefted the trophy overhead, flexing as she did and waving at the crowd.

I got up to go congratulate her but there were a throng of people in front of me. The nerd came with me saying, "I'm going to ask her if she sessions. I'd give a thousand just to feel her muscles."

I looked at him. I had to admit, I'd kinda grown to like the guy. He was honest in his muscle lust and I'd be pretty hypocritical if I got mad at him for cumming all over himself at the sight of Grams muscles, but still, there are limits. "Dude, if you ask my Grandma to session with you, I swear I will dropkick you into next week," I told him.

The nerd blanched as he realized who I was and also how much bigger I was than him. He quickly scurried away.

"If your Grandma would like to make more legitimate money, have her call me," the sportswear VP said, handing me a card. "We have a hard time selling to older women and we might be able to offer a sponsorship."

I thanked her. Even though my parents are very well off, Grams won't take their money so I figured she could use the cash living on a fixed income.

As I finally got close to Grandma, I saw her in a heated conversation with Viv. Grandma blushed, looked at her in horror, shook her head, and moved away. I came up to Grandma and said, "Congratulations, Grandma, you did it." I hugged her.

"I know, I'm very excited," as she said it though, she looked back at Viv and I could tell she was still flustered by their conversation.

"What did Viv say to you?" I said, feeling myself getting madder and madder. Grams had been so nice to her after she'd been such a rotten bitch.

"It was nothing," she stuttered, blushing as she did.

"No, it's not. She has no right to say crap to you." I was now furious. "I'm going to give her a piece of my mind." I started to walk toward Viv when I was brought to a painful halt as Grandma grabbed my arm and forcefully pulled me back, squeezing my forearm hard enough to make me wince.

"No, it wasn't like that," she said.

"Well what was it?" She blushed and started to turn away. "Grandma, what did she tell you?" I asked again.

"She, she, she ... invited me to her place. She wanted to worship my muscles and, and, and ...oh, it's too embarrassing." Her face went blood red.

"And, tell me!" my anger had done a 180 to pure lust at the thought of Viv caressing Grandma's bulging muscles, kissing them, licking them. My erection returned in full force.

"She said she had something called a strap on and that I could put it in any of her holes I wanted. Can you imagine?" Grams asked, horrified.

Could I imagine Grandma pegging the big, black bodybuilder over and over while flexing her massive muscles as she did, driving Viv to scream in ecstasy until Grams shoved one of her enormous tits into her mouth for her to suck on? As my cock erupted with huge blasts of cum into my diaper, the answer was yes, yes I could.


Jeremy Lightning

Definitely worth the wait! I really liked this chapter, a great deal of it was Grandma Anne showing off her incredibly huge, ripped, sexy body. I liked the addition of the nerd, I think he was definitely someone that the general audience reading this story could be a substitute for. I hope to read more soon! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Japagreipe

Oh man. That was hot. I kind of wish she'd take Viv's offer.

Del4

Very nice - hope she celebrates properly with her grandson...

Wookey


phil123

What a great show. And what a great story.

addie40ff

Eagerly awaiting Anne and grandson's encounter.

sebpaul0104

Awaiting the grandson to get more bold with Grams ... awesome read

blkxltng


sebpaul0104