⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout

Started by Mr.Purple357, October 28, 2021, 02:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebpaul0104


sebpaul0104

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Del4

I'm desperate for this story to continue. I check a couple of times a day to see if there is any update, lol

sebpaul0104

Guess we all are eagerly awaiting the next chapter

Mr.Purple357

3/5/21

Grandma stood in front of me in the weight room in just a sports bra and lycra shorts. She held her hands out and crouched slightly. Her quads bulged and seemed to be stretching the shorts to their limit. Her boobs jiggled a little in the sports bra. "Ok, how do we do this?" she asked enthusiastically.

I felt my dick harden looking at her powerful body. The contrast between that and her pretty but elderly face made me even more excited. That a 71 year old could be stronger than a young jock like me made it all the better. I'd skipped out on my underwear and my adult diaper for our match, though I'd made sure to jerk off multiple times in the last hour so I wouldn't blow my load until I was ready to go for broke.

"Well, since you're probably never going to be entering any tournaments, we'll do freestyle wrestling in the neutral or standing position. We'll keep going until someone gets a pin or a submission, then we'll start again."

She nodded and said, "Great, let's go." Her eyes were lit up with excitement. I was excited too at the thought of rolling around with her but I also felt an odd knot in my stomach. I realized with a start that it was fear. As she moved forward, I actually felt a little afraid. I remembered how easily she'd crushed that freakishly huge bodybuilder last night. And seeing how excited she was made me a little nervous that she might have enjoyed that fight more than I realized.

Luckily, I'm not without my own talents. As she came forward, I grabbed her forearm, which was hard as a rock, spun her around and pushed her down. I followed her, letting my hard dick land on her butt. Off balance, she toppled over. Remembering that I was supposed to be teaching her, I said, "Grams, it doesn't matter how strong you are if you don't keep your center of gravity low and above your feet, I can still knock you off your feet."

I wrapped my arms under hers and locked my hands behind her neck. "This is a full nelson," I told her as I let my dick slide up and down the crack of her ass through my shorts. "It's almost unbreakable." I was practically humping her. She had to feel it.

She tightened her butt muscles, massaging my cock, as she pushed her bulging triceps against my biceps. I suppressed a groan as those glutes flexed into my cock almost trapping it in the crack of her ass. The pain in my biceps grew though as her mighty tri's pushed into them. Then she casually brought her arms down. "Arggh," I cried as my hands were pulled apart, painfully scraping my fingers against each other.

"It doesn't seem that unbreakable, dear," she told me.

She started to turn toward me but again she was leaning forward and lifting one leg up as she did. So I pushed her shoulder with one hand while reaching around and tugging on the back of her raised thigh with my other. She plopped down on her butt and I quickly pushed her down. I dropped atop her with my dick landing right on her crotch. I pushed her arms above her head before she could react and wrapped my legs around her's and shoving them apart in a grapevine. Maybe with enough leverage, I could hold her down. "You let yourself get off balance again, Grams. This is a grapevine, where I try to spread your legs apart until it hurts and then I pin you down."

As I did this, the head of my dick came right against her pussy through her shorts. I thrust my hips so the cloth covered tip drove into it, pushing her stretchy shorts inward. She moaned slightly, her eyes narrowed into small slits, and I felt her hips rise up to push me in a little more. I felt pre cum begin to leak out between us. This was it, I was going to fuck her even if I had to ram my cock thru both our shorts.

Just as I was about to try, her eyes snapped open and I felt my legs begin to be pushed back together. She started to pull her arms down. I groaned in pain as my own arms and legs were unable to resist even though I had all the leverage. As her legs came together, I realized I'd be trapped if I didn't move fast. Part of me was tempted to stay nestled right where I was, but I was too scared of having those big bone crushing quads scissor me.

I spun off to her right. I kept hold of her right arm and plopped my legs atop her huge breasts, feeling her hard nipples press into the back of my thigh. I noticed that both our shorts had big wet spots on them as I locked in an arm bar. "This is an arm bar, Grams. I can now bend your arm to hyperextend your elbow and force you to submit," I told her.

I now had infinite leverage and decided to just pull her arm enough to demonstrate it and not hurt her. But I couldn't budge her arm any further! There was no way even she should be able to withstand it, but like a piece of steel pipe, I couldn't bend her arm. Then she began to flex her bicep and twist her shoulder. I went up and over her. My body brushing against her chest pulled her bra down, letting her mammoth tits come free. I let go of her arm and rolled away before she could grab me with her free arm.

I sprang to my feet. As Grams got up, she struggled to shove her huge boobs back into her top. "Can't worry about a wardrobe malfunction in a fight, Grams," I said, ramming into her right tit face first. I let my lips rub against her fat nipple. I tried to lever her to the ground, but this time she crouched and put her feet back to push against me. Again, I reluctantly gave up my nice position of my mouth on her tit before she could grab me.

We were at a bit of a standoff. She'd learned how to stay low, spread her legs, and balance herself so that my efforts to push her down were no longer working. Fortunately, my speed was enough that I could keep her from getting a grip on me. By now we were both covered in sweat. I was mesmerized by watching drops run down her breasts as they bounced and jiggled, then swelled when she flexed her pecs each time she made a grab for me. And so I made my first and last mistake.

Those huge titties were such a tempting target, I couldn't help myself. I grabbed them, squeezing them as I did, and slung them to the left, thinking their huge weight would throw her off balance so I could get her down again. I neglected those pecs though. They instantly snapped those babies right back into place, so by sliding her leg, she was able to stay upright. And I'd left myself open as she grabbed my forearm in an iron grip. I tried to pull free but she pushed her arm down and behind her back, dragging my body into her as if I were a toy.

She reached down with her free hand and grabbed my leg just above the ankle. She then lifted me by the ankle and the arm in front of her, squatting as I'd taught her when lifting a heavier weight in the air. I heard an, "Ahhhhh," noise and realized it was coming from me as I rose helplessly over her head.

I wobbled off balance as she held me by one leg and one arm. She twisted her wrists causing me to shake helplessly over her head. Her biceps bulged obscenely as she jiggled me. She looked up and said, "Wow, Derek, you are way harder to handle than that meathead yesterday, but I think I finally have you."

I kinda of nodded because I couldn't speak. I was so turned on by her display of power, my dick felt like it would explode at any second. Precum had so completely soaked my shorts that drops started dripping down, one landed right on Gram's left tit and ran down along it to pool up onto her fat nipple.

"Not ready to submit?" she asked, taking my silence for defiance. She slammed my body toward the floor. I forced myself not to cry out as I braced for what was sure to be a painful impact even onto padded mats. At the last moment though, she slowed my body and gently plopped me down. She straddled me, effortlessly pulling my arms down to my sides, pinning them helplessly against my body.

She then wrapped her legs around mine despite my best efforts to keep them free, they were just too strong. "So, you said this was a grape vine?" she asked as she hooked my calves and began to spread her legs apart. It was a poor grapevine, but my legs were stuck outside her huge thighs and she was surprisingly flexible. I was being helplessly split apart.

"Arrgh," I moaned. I tried to tap out but my arms were pinned so tightly to my side I couldn't. The pain level in my groin soared. If she kept going I'd be really injured. "Stop! Grandma, please stop, please! You're hurting me!" I cried, feeling like a wimp but also turned on by how easily she'd overpowered me.

"I'm sorry, dear. I sometimes forget how much stronger I am than you." she said, immediately relaxing her legs. With the pain gone, I could focus on my lust, as she lifted herself partly off of me, I readjusted my hips and rammed my dick back up into her crotch. "Hmmmm," she moaned. She pushed her weight back down and my cloth covered cock again began to push into her cunt even with the layers of cloth between us. I began to forcibly thrust upward, my penis head was half way in. She responded, we were openly humping each other.

Her moans grew louder. Her eyes had closed and her breathing was shallow. It was time to push even further. My hands were free enough that I hooked my thumb under her shorts, as she rose again, I began to pull on them at the same time I used my fingers to start pulling my own shorts down.

I was going to yank both our shorts down and ram my naked penis full on into her pussy. This was it. It was going to happen. I was going to fuck grandma!

Just as I did though, she suddenly looked down at me, snarled in anger and yelled, "NO!" She pushed off of me, looking down at me with a raging fury. Her huge breasts heaved upward and every muscle in her body flexed as if she was about to rip me to pieces. I slid backward in terror. I'd totally misread her. She may have fantasized about sex with me, but she clearly didn't want to actually have sex with me.

"Grandma, I'm sorry, I didn't ..." My voice petered out, what the heck could I say? Even if she didn't kill me, I was going to be disowned.

"Derek, I need you to leave right now."

"Grams, it was a misunderstanding," I said desperately hoping she'd believe me.

"Because if you don't," she continued, "I'm going to rape you."

Wookey


Jeremy Lightning

Good to see you back again, Mr.Purple357, I have liked this story from the beginning, I hope you are going to continue this soon! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sebpaul0104


addie40ff

Come on Anne.  It's two consenting adults.  Can't wait.

Del4

Thanks for another excellently written chapter - Anne drives me crazy and it's only a story!
Hope she succumbs to temptation asap.

addie40ff

Impatiently waiting for the next installment of Anne's muscles.

Del4

Seconded :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Impatiently waiting for the next installment of Anne's muscles.

sebpaul0104


sebpaul0104

Anne is taken a month to grow more muscles and sex appeal ...  8)

Mr.Purple357

Still 3/5/21

I stared at Grandma. Finally, I said, "What."

She looked at me then lurched forward as if she was going to attack me. Then her face changed to one of horror and shame. She crossed her arms over her huge breasts, hiding the huge nipples behind her big biceps but pushing the tit meat even higher - which was almost as good. She turned her head as if she couldn't meet my eyes and I saw tears begin to roll down her cheek. "I'm sorry, Derek, but I've been a terrible Grandma to you."

"No, you haven't. That's ridiculous," I told her, wanting to hear more about her raping me.

She sighed. "It's true, I've been deceiving you. When I started working out and getting fitter, I began to have desires. For the first time in many years, I began to think about ..." she hesitated, then blurted out, "SEX. You sent me videos of you working out and, and, and ... I pleasured myself while watching you." She began weeping louder and turned away from me, which was good because my hand was on my rock hard dick thinking about her jerking off while watching me.

"You're just so handsome and young and fit, I couldn't help myself even though I knew it was so wrong. I began to let my clothes slip free during our video calls hoping to excite you. Once I even left the video link on, undressed in front of the camera, and pleasured myself to one of your videos, hoping you might be watching." Ahh, at least that explained that time I'd gotten to watch Grams naked masturbating.

"I thought coming here and seeing you in person would cure me of my lust for you. Certainly, I couldn't actually get excited for my own Grandson with him right there? But it was worse, when you massaged me, I had the most incredible orgasms. Each time it happened, I vowed I wouldn't let you massage me again, but I couldn't resist, I craved the pleasure you gave me so much."

"When your friend visited us and I realized that I was turning him on so strongly, I kept going, hoping you might have the same reaction. It was the same yesterday with that obnoxious bodybuilder. I teased him with my muscles and my breasts but really I hoped you would become just as turned on as that little, nerdy guy who lost all control of himself."

I noticed her hands had dropped from her breasts and her breathing was picking up as if telling me this was making her horny all over again. "Then, last night I dreamed you came into my room and stuck a massive penis the size of a policeman's nightstick between my breasts. I could barely get the head into my mouth. I licked it and sucked on it until it exploded, blasting cum down my throat. This morning, I spent an hour masturbating myself to that dream, cumming harder than I ever had before."

"Wow," I said aloud.

Grandma nodded. "Yes, I'm a monster and no matter what I did, it didn't matter. You never responded. You were always the perfect gentleman, the perfect Grandson." Holy crap, maybe I should quit football and focus on acting instead. I'd clearly done an even better job of hiding my lust than I'd realized.

She looked back at me. Her hand began to gently stroke her crotch and she began panting. "I realize now that I can't control myself. My desire for you is too great. If you don't leave, I'll have to take you, because now I know that you can't stop me!"

She lurched forward in a most muscular pose, those huge muscles swelling as she did, but then she added, "Hurry, go please, before it's too late."

I stood still a moment, then I pulled my shirt off. "What are you doing?" she gasped. I've been told by many people who aren't my Grandma that I'm really handsome, and while I may not have Grams great strength, I do have the bod of a ripped, 6'5" football star. I tightened my own six pack abs and flexed my arms as I stretched them overhead. "Oh, God. Stop it, Derek," she cried. With one hand she ripped away her shorts like they were made of tissue paper then shoved the index finger of her other hand into her dripping gash right in front of me. "I, I can't take it ..."

"Well, Grams," I told her, "you gotta do what you gotta do, and if that means raping me over and over again, well that's what you'll have to do." With that, I pulled my own shorts down. My penis had been trapped against my stomach by the waist band and now flopped free as big as a policeman's baton. A continuous stream of precum dripped off as I desperately tried from blasting Grams with my man juice right then and there, because the only thing that turned me on more than the thought of seducing Grandma, was the thought of her raping me.

"Oh, God, it's like my dream." She charged toward me and putting one hand on each side of my waist, lifted me overhead as if I were a feather. With my dick now inches from her eyes, she exclaimed, "It's as big and hard as in my dream. I have to have it inside me!"

I felt myself flying toward the ground and for a moment wondered if I'd just made a big mistake turning Grams on so much. But just before I hit, she slowed and gently set my 220 pound body lightly on the ground. She straddled me, then lowered herself onto my dick which was sticking straight up. "I'm so, so sorry, Derek," she moaned as the head of my cock finally penetrated her. "Ahhh!" she groaned as her weight pressed me deeper into her.

I felt myself panting for breath as I felt the most incredible sensations. Grams might have been a 71 year old woman but those super strong muscles made her pussy tighter and more lively than any woman I'd ever been with. As those muscles rippled along the length of my shaft, I groaned and could no longer hold it in. I thrust my hips up into her and blasted out a massive shot. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I cried, embarrassed I hadn't held off longer.

"Oh, my," she moaned, "It's getting even bigger inside me. Ahhh, ahhh, ahh," she gasped as her own orgasm kicked off. With one more upward thrust, I was finally fully inside her. "Yes!" she yelled. I felt her muscles clamp down hard against my penis just as I tried to fire off another shot. It didn't hurt, but not a drop of my jizz could escape.

I bucked helplessly again and again trying desperately to unload more cum but her muscles were so firmly pressing around the base of my penis, nothing would come out. Finally, she relaxed for a moment and I launched another shot, then again her pussy clamped down around my dick. Over and over, my orgasm went on and on until after more than a minute, I was able to finally fully unload. It was ten times longer and better than any orgasm I'd ever had.

Her own orgasm finally ended. She sat there panting for a moment, then she looked down at me and her expression of joy turned to one of horror. "Oh, God, oh God! What have I done? I'm so..." Before she could keep going I pushed myself up and slammed my lips into hers and began to kiss her passionately. I thrust my tongue in her mouth and pulled her back down atop me so her massive tits were crushing into my chest. She stopped resisting and began kissing me back. Even her tongue was strong as she overpowered my tongue and pushed it deep in my mouth. Still hard, I began to again thrust upward into her. She moaned again and started to match my motion.

I started to run my hands over her arms and felt her biceps flex as she pushed herself up and down atop me. She broke our kiss and began breathing hard. As she did, I ran my hands down along the sides of her tits still swelling around my chest even though her chest was now more than a foot above me. I pulled one of the watermelon sized things forward and wrapped my lips around the hugely swollen nipple. It must have been 2 inches long and an inch wide. I began to suck hard on it.

Grams threw one arm above her head, her massive bicep swelling as she did. "That feels incredible, Derek. Don't stop." As if I would. "I'm going to cum again. How are you doing this to me?"

As her pussy muscles again began to contract around my dick again, I could feel my own orgasm starting. I nibbled her nipple between my teeth. "YES! Harder!" she cried. Overwhelmed by my own desire, I bit down upon it as I shot a load of cum into her. As before, her pussy wrapped so firmly around my penis, I was again thrusting into her repeatedly just to get a single blast of cum out. Incredibly, I had an even longer and stronger orgasm than the one I'd just had.

Finally we both ended. She looked down at me. I thought about how sexy she looked even though her hair was gray and she had wrinkles. For a moment, I worried she still felt guilty, but then she smiled and said, "I don't care that it's wrong. This has been incredible. Oh, my! Are you still hard?

"Oh, yes, Grandma, and I'll get even harder if you flex for me.

"So you do like my muscles," she declared.

halcyon3