⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout

Started by Mr.Purple357, October 28, 2021, 02:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del4

Really hope this story is continuing?

Del4

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

addie40ff

Let's see...we need Anne and Viv, Anne and Viv and Derek, and eventually Anne and Derek after we find out he was adopted.

Mr.Purple357

Still 3/3/21

We were walking out to the car. I carried Grams trophy which was taller than her while she carried her gym bag and wore the remains of her house coat which flapped open at the front exposing her massive bikini clad breasts.

Two very large men appeared in front of us just as we stepped onto the parking lot. The one in front of Grandma glared at her and said, "You cheating bitch! My girl was supposed to win that contest so we could be champions together."

"Uh, oh, that's Ivan Drusoff, the male champ," I heard the nerd's voice on the other side of Grandma. He'd kinda been lurking around us the whole time, desperate to get as close a look at Grams as he dared. I didn't blame him, so I decided to ignore him as long as he didn't annoy Grams.

"So what you're going to do," Ivan said, pointing his meaty finger at Grandma, "is go back in there and tell them you've been doing roids, so they'll give the championship to my girl."

Grandma looked at him stunned, not totally understanding what hell he was talking about, but I sure did. "She'll do no such thing, asshole."

His almost as big buddy stepped in front of me and said, "I don't want to get blamed for costing us the National Championship, Mr. Football Star, but if you don't stay out of this, you're gonna be playing ball in a wheelchair."

"Ooh, the men's runner up too," the nerd offered.

"Fuck you," I replied to the runner up, extending my middle finger.

"Ok, you asked for it." He charged me. He was almost as tall as me and twice as wide, but so were the defensive backs I faced off against and he wasn't near as fast. When he came close, I slipped to my right, grabbed his left arm with my left hand, and pulled him hard. As he went past me, off balance, I turned and slammed my right elbow down where his neck met his skull. A place where all his muscles did him no good.

He fell chest first. As he hit the pavement, I slammed my foot down atop his head. His face smacked into the asphalt with a satisfying squishing sound. He lay still with blood running from his nose. I raised my fists to Ivan, who was looking at me much more warily than he had been a few seconds ago. "Muscles ain't the most important thing in a fight, Meathead," I sneered at him, "come here and let me show you."

He started toward me, much more carefully than his buddy had. But then, "Derek Jebediah Anderson, what have I told you about not trying to fight my battles?" Grandma said loudly, causing us both to look at her.

No, absolutely not! "No," I said aloud. "He's too big." Even if Grandma was stronger than him, he was so big and had such a long reach, he could bash her face in before she even had a chance to grab him. Grandma was strong, but she wasn't invulnerable. "No," I said again.

Grandma looked annoyed at me for a moment, then nodded. "I see. Fine. Mr. Drusoff, if you really want to fight me, I will wrestle you."

"Huh?" Drusoff and I said at the same time.

"As long as you don't use your fists, my Grandson will stay out of this, and we will settle this muscle to muscle," Grandma replied.

"You mean as long as I don't punch you, he stays out of it no matter how bad I'm beating you up?" Drusoff asked, sticking his thumb toward me.

"No..." I began but Grandma loudly said, "Yes! He will stay out of it." She looked at me sharply.

"Deal," Drusoff said. He immediately leapt forward, wrapped his arms around Grams below her arms while turning her so her back was pushed against his chest. He then locked in his hands around his forearms and began to bearhug Grandma, squeezing hard into her massive chest. Grandma's huge chest squeezed up, with boob meat spilling over Drusoff's large forearms. The remains of Grams' housecoat fell to the ground. He began to lift her up. Her powerful legs dangled helplessly inches off the ground.

I might have found it erotic if she weren't my Grandma and if I didn't know he intended to hurt her. He looked over at me and said, "You know, boy, for an old bag she has really great titties. Once I squeeze the air out of her, I think I'll titty fuck her and blow my load all over her face while you watch."

The fuck he would. I didn't care what Grandma said, I was putting a stop to this. Before I could move though, Grandma said, "Young man, the problem with your idea is that you're nowhere close to squeezing the air out of me."

Grandma began to expand her chest, flexing her pecs and lats. Her huge, soft breasts with all that muscle behind them pushed against Drusoff's arm. His hands began to slip along his forearms. He flexed his huge arms and groaned as he strained to push back. But her chest kept swelling. He tried to lock his hands together but as Grandma's chest expanded to its full size, his fingers were barely touching. My dick hardened yet again as I watched.

She then grabbed each of his wrists and her own arm and shoulder muscles grew as she began to pull his arms away. As she did, the friction on Grams bikini top was too much and it snapped at the center. Her huge erect nipples shot out as Drusoff's arms were pulled from them and she dropped back to her feet.

"Holy shit," the nerd exclaimed, "Mrs. Anderson is stronger than Ivan Drusoff!" He dropped his pants right there and began stroking his dick, his muscle lust way past caring who saw him.

"No, no, she's not," Drusoff snarled. He pushed back, his massive arms were bigger than my legs, but it didn't matter, soon Grandma had forced her arms as far apart as they could go. But she wasn't out of the woods yet. Drusoff was still much larger and taller. He couldn't move his arms but he could move the rest of her. He began to thrash his body about, tossing Grandma back and forth so she could barely keep her feet beneath her. He smiled, once he had her off balance he could slam her into the ground.

"Grandma, duck and twist," I yelled, miming the motion. She nodded at me, ducking low, then spinning around, pulling Drusoff's arms as she did. Now, Grams was facing him and Drusoff's right arm was being pulled to his left and his left arm to his right. It was like he was being straightjacketed. Grandma could now pull on his arms as much as she wanted. He squirmed and wriggled, and pulled as hard as he could, but soon his arms were tight against his chest, and Grandma kept pulling.

As his shoulders began to be pulled forward, the look in his face switched from anger to fear - then to pain. "Ahh, ahh, no ,no," he began to moan as his arms continued to stretch out. He looked around desperately. "Help me," he said, looking toward the goon at my feet.

I felt the guy begin to move. I slammed my foot on his neck and said, "If you move, I'm going to smoosh your brains all over the asphalt." The guy quietly laid back down. Drusoff still had one last move though. He began pushing Grandma back using his greater height and weight to keep her off balance even though she continued to keep her iron grip on his arms. I looked past her and realized he was going to try and ram her into a light post.

"Grams, use your legs," I said pointing at Drusoff's mid-section. Grams hopped up and wrapped her legs around Drusoff above the waist. She flexed her huge thighs, the quads swelled out in all directions and Drussoff's sides caved inward.
He immediately stopped and screamed in pain, "Agggh, God, she's crushing me." Grandma twisted her weight and Drusoff collapsed onto his back.

"The women's champ is beating the crap out of the men's champ and she's twice his age! This is the best day of my life," the nerd exclaimed. Streaks of jizz were spattered over the asphalt in front of him with more cum dripping off his dick. My own erection was huge as I watched Grandma sit atop him. He tried to buck her, but she just dug her knees into his ribs. He immediately flinched in pain, so she held him in place while she continued to use her mighty arms to pull on his. I could see his arms begin to pull from his shoulder sockets.

"Oh, God, you're ripping my arms out. Aggh! Please stop. Please, merci, uncle, I give up. I'm so sorry. I'll do anything. Buh, hunh, bunh," he broke down in sobs. Tears ran out of his eyes. It was just like with Viv, but seeing Grams do it to this even bigger male bodybuilder was so much hotter. I began to cum yet again. He sobbed, "Please don't. Please, stop hurting me."

"Do it," the nerd yelled, "rip his arms out." Part of me wanted to see her do just that. The guy was a jerk and a bully who'd probably done much worse to others. And it'd be cool to see her do it.

But that wasn't Grandma. Her eyes softened slightly and she relaxed her muscles a little. Then she did something that really shocked me - she let his arms go. I almost shouted at her. He was free to punch her. I saw him ball up his fist and I could tell he was trying to decide whether his fear of her outweighed his desire to still beat her up, despite his fake apology. Sorry, my ass.

"Derek, would you stop your fidgeting? Mr. Drusoff isn't going to do anything." She looked down at him and flexed her bicep in front of his face. It was even bigger, harder, and more pumped than it had been during the show. His fear began to return and his fist relaxed as he stared at the steel hard ball in front of him. "Feel my muscle," she commanded him.

He put his hand on her bicep. "Squeeze it," she told him. His huge mitt contracted hard into it. The ball of muscle didn't move. "Harder!" Grandma commanded.

He groaned as he tried to squeeze it as hard as possible. "I'm squeezing as hard as I can!" he exclaimed, panting.

Grandma seemed to flex even harder, her bicep swelling upward, pushing out his fingers despite his best effort. I restrained a groan, feeling another orgasm coming.

"Now flex your bicep, Mr. Drusoff," she said. He let her arm go and flexed his own bicep. It was the biggest arm I'd ever seen, bigger than Haney or Schwarzenegger easily. Grandma closed her own hand around it. Her fingers squished into it like it was made of Play-doh. His muscle helplessly twisted as she moved her fingers back and forth seemingly with almost no effort.

Drusoff began screaming even louder than before. "Stop, stop, you're ripping my muscle off. Uhh, uhh, wahhhhh." He cried, tears of pain pouring down his cheeks. Grandma released his arm and lightly swatted his face with her hand, then again with the back of her hand.

"You were a fool to challenge me," she told him. "I could crush you as easily as you could crush an egg." She did a double bicep flex over him. He looked at her with a combination of terror and lust. I loved watching this so much, I came again. But I'd already cum so many times and I hadn't been able to drink anything in hours. Nothing came out. It was almost as painful as it was pleasurable.

"Hah, look at his crotch," the nerd laughed. I looked over worried he was pointing at me, but he was looking at Drusoff. A stream of liquid was running along the asphalt. Holy crap, he was so scared of Grandma that he'd pissed his pants.

Grandma stood up and looked toward Drusoff's crotch. "Weren't you planning on sexually assaulting me on top of beating me up?" she asked.

He shivered in terror and held up his hands in prayer to her. "No, no, of course not. I was just joking. Please, I'd never have done that." He started sobbing again.

Grams frowned and said, "I can't help but believe you've done stuff like this to women before." She reached down and grabbed his pants at the waist, away from where he'd peed, and pulled. They tore apart like tissue paper. The nerd pointed and busted out in laughter as Drusoff's dick was exposed.

"Ha, ha, my dick is way bigger than Ivan Drusoff's," he chortled. This was true. The nerd's dick was pretty average and no more than half as long and as thick as my own, but Ivan's penis was tiny. To be fair though, he was terrified.

Grandma snickered slightly, "Mr. Drusoff, your penis would have been totally lost between these breasts." She flexed her pecs and thrust her chest out. Her huge tits swelled outward, overshadowing Drusoff's head. Her nipples were rock hard and must have been sticking out two inches and were more than an inch thick. Lust mingled with terror as Drusoff looked up at her. His tiny pecker began to harden. She put her foot on her chest and did a double bicep pose, still thrusting her mighty chest outward. "A man like you should feel honored to even get to look at a woman like me," she declared. In spite of or maybe because of her mockery, Drusoff's dick reached its full 4 inch length.

"See, I'm bigger," the nerd, again fully hard, declared. I was getting hard too. And I was about to get harder.

Grandma suddenly pulled her petite foot away from his chest and put it in front of his lips. Drusoff looked up at her, about to refuse, but when she looked down at him, he blanched and began kissing her toes. Against his will, his lust rose further and he began sucking her toes with passion. Precum started to drizzle from his little weiner as he did, while more tears, this time tears of humiliation, streamed from his eyes.

"Give the Goddess your cum tribute, Ivan," the nerd said.

"You heard him," Grandma said.

Ivan began to sob. Desperate to not give in to this last indignity, he managed to mumble out, "No, please."

"Yes," Grandma said. She flexed her abs and her legs, while her biceps swelled even bigger. More precum oozed from his penis. "Now," she quietly commanded.

Drusoff's hips bucked upward. He groaned loudly and while his dick may have been tiny, he had huge muscles, so his first cum shot arced high into the air. It dropped down hitting him squarely in the nose. Again and again, cum blasted into the air, covering his face with his own jizz.

"Oh, God, this is incredible!" the nerd exclaimed, as he began shooting more cum from his own penis. I felt a bucking underneath my feet. I'd already forgotten about the goon I'd knocked down, but he'd been watching all this too, and it now looked like he was desperately fucking the parking lot as he too orgasmed to Grandma's might.

I didn't really want to cum again, but watching Grandma so completely dominate the huge muscle man and make him cum against his will was too much. Somehow my body found some more liquid and I too gave Grandma my cum tribute.

Grandma suddenly seemed to realize that maybe she'd gone too far. She hopped off Drusoff, swept up her tattered dress, and quickly pulled it on, adjusting it to cover the most critical places. She looked over at me and said, "I probably shouldn't have done that last part."

I'd already turned my head toward the road leading up to the convention center. Cop cars were slowly making their way over. "Oh, I must have missed it. I've been watching the road. The cops are coming. We should probably leave."

She looked nervously at them. "You're right, but first." She walked back to Drusoff. She grabbed him by the hair and pulled him halfway to his feet. She faked a punch to his face. He held up his hands in prayer. "If I ever hear of you harming anyone ever, I will hunt you down and break every bone in your weak body. Do you understand me!"

"Yes, oh, God, yes. I'll be good. I swear." He kept blubbering as Grandma tossed him back to the ground and walked back to me.

I stomped on the thug at my feet once and said, "That goes for you too."

As we walked to the car, I put my arm around Grams and said, "Grandma, you were amazing."

"What are you talking about, Derek? You took down your guy in 5 seconds and then you had to tell me what to do to stop Mr. Drusoff. You're the amazing one."

I blushed. "That's only because you don't know how to wrestle." Ooh, I just had another one of my brilliant ideas. "You know, maybe tomorrow I can show you some wrestling moves."

"That sounds nice," she replied. The thought of getting to really feel Grandma's power, minus the being crushed like an egg part, was already making me hard again.

"You know, as the winner of this contest, you get an automatic invite to the Ms. Olympia in a few months. I bet you could win that too," I told her.

"I don't know, Derek. I didn't realize there would be so many mean people involved in this. I'd probably just wind up getting in more fights."

"So what? I'll watch your back and you'll crush them." This wasn't a flaw, it was a feature. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my time than watching Grandma turn a bunch of muscle bound himbos and bimbos into crying little bitches.

She shrugged noncommittally and said, "We'll have to see, Dear."

Del4

Thank you for another instalment. I hope that we get the next chapter of them wrestling, very soon!

Sounder9-

Nice! Its good to see this story back! K++

Jeremy Lightning

Really love this chapter, it showed her thirst for physical dominance and need to show off her body and it's strength, which I hope will factor in for later chapters. I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

blkxltng

I'm thinking she has an idea what it's doing to her grandson  >:D

Wookey


Japagreipe

It's like Grandma totally has these moments when her elderly grandma facade just crumbles away and something else peeks out momentarily. I love it so much. Then there's the strength and ability to dominate anyone. If grandma learns to fight she'll be almost too dangerous. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. It would be interesting if she'd have a rival, who's as old or older than her!

addie40ff

Eagerly awaiting Anne's next conquest.

sebpaul0104


Wookey


Mr.Purple357

3/4/21

I woke up to hear a moaning sound. I was about to fall back to sleep when I heard it again, followed by, "Not so loud, dear, Derek will hear." It was Grandma's voice.

What the hell was going on?

I hopped out of bed and walked down to the guest room. I heard another voice, a woman's, say, "Ooooh, oh my God. Don't stop!"

I peeked into the room through the slightly ajar door, and almost fell over. There lying on the edge of the bed was the massive black bodybuilder, Viv, that Grandma had overpowered earlier. Standing over her was Grandma. She was wearing a huge strapon and was plunging it hard into Viv's pussy. Viv's huge fake tits wobbled over her chest from the force of Grandma's pounding. Her juices were seeping out from her gash each time Grandma pulled back.

"Oh, oh, oh ..." Viv moaned over and over again.

"Do you like that, dear?" Grandma asked.

"Oh, God yes. Yes! Please, Miss Anne, flex for me. Flex your mighty muscles."

"Of course," Grams replied. Thrusting her hips in and out to continue pumping the dildo into Viv, Grandma did a double bicep flex. Her huge man breaking rocks of muscle swelled upward. Her pecs pulled her tits high up on her chest so even though they were natural, they swelled up even bigger and firmer than Viv's fake ones. Still thrusting, Grandma leaned in so Viv could start sucking on one massive nipple. Her hands began caressing Grams biceps. Her moaning became faster and faster.

Grandma straightened up, lifting Viv off the bed and holding her, she began rapidly raising and lowering Viv on the dildo as if she weighed no more than a child. The 200 plus pound woman could do no more than hang on. Viv yelled, "Oh, God, you're so strong. Don't stop! Ahhh! I'm cummmming!!!"

She was so loud, I was surprised my parents didn't come storming downstairs. She flopped around in Gram's arms as if she were being electrocuted. It went on and on.

Finally she began to calm down. "That was incredible, Miss Anne. You're incredible. Say the word and I'll leave my husband for you. All I want to do is be your muscle bitch and worship you."

Grandma chuckled and then looked over at me, "Did you enjoy the show, Derek?" I blushed, I'd been so enthralled, I'd walked all the way into the room without realizing it. I'd also forgotten that I was totally naked.

Viv turned, looked at my rock hard dick and added, "Why don't you come over here, pretty boy. You can be the white meat in our muscle sandwich." Oh, wow, I took a step toward them, but then I felt liquid flooding over my face.

I opened my eyes in my darkened bedroom as another streak of cum fired from my dick and struck my nose. Dammit, it'd only been a dream, but such a powerful one, I'd cum in my sleep. More cum kept landing as the memory of being between them still stuck out in my mind. It'd been years since I'd had a wet dream like that. Finally, it was over and I pulled a wad of tissues off the nightstand to clean up.

I was about to go back to sleep when I heard Grandma's voice clearly say, "Yes, dear, you're so handsome."

I stood up and made sure that this time I was really awake and not in some weird Inception-like dream within a dream thing. I crept out and walked to Grandma's room and carefully peeked inside. Grandma was in bed and looked like she was asleep, but she was writhing around atop the covers and speaking to herself.

I remembered that Dad had told me how she'd occasionally sleep walk and talk when she'd had a stressful day. Getting into two fights and winning her first bodybuilding contest would probably qualify. I was about to back out when she said, "I don't care if it's a sin. Fuck me. Fuck me, Derek. Put that huge dick in your Grandma."

Holy crap! Grandma was having a sex dream ... a sex dream about me!

She ripped open her night dress. She was naked underneath. She thrust her hips up and down. Then she inserted a finger in her pussy as if she were being fucked by an imaginary me. I carefully walked closer to her bed. Her eyes were screwed shut. If she was really awake, she was doing a good job faking it.

She kept moaning. Despite having just come, my dick was so hard and I was so horny, it was all I could do not to jump atop her and act out her dream. I might have if it wasn't for the way those huge thighs kept swelling each time she thrust upward. The steel cords swelled so hard, I'd risk being crushed between them.

As her huge breasts wobbled back and forth, I realized there was an easier target. Dad had said it was impossible to wake Grams when she sleep walked. You had to wait until she woke up on her own. So I plunged my mouth over one massive nipple and began to suck the thing. As I did, I flicked my tongue over the grape sized thing. Grandma moaned louder and said, "Yes, dear, suck Grandma's big titties. Suck them hard."

I froze and again looked up toward Gram's eyes. They were still shut. Could she really be asleep? "Yes, I love that. Love it." she rambled on. I decided that she must still be talking in her sleep, but had maybe worked what I was doing into her dream. She moaned louder as Dream Me must have given her an orgasm. She pulled her arm back by her head. Her huge biceps flexed repeatedly as the orgasm washed over her. I kept waiting for her to open her eyes, but she still didn't.

I decided just sucking her tits wasn't enough. I was going to cum soon, but I didn't want to just blow my load into the air. I carefully pulled myself onto the bed. I straddled Grandma and let my dick fall between her tits. Even though she was laying down, her pecs held her tits so firmly that the gap between them was the perfect width for my cock to slide through. I began thrusting back and forth. Her breasts were so big, that only the tip of my 13" rod made it past the top of them.

I leaned forward and began caressing her huge biceps, bulging balls of muscle even when she wasn't flexing them. After only a dozen or so strokes through that canyon of tit flesh, I felt a massive orgasm building in my balls. I suddenly realized that I hadn't thought this through. I was going to plaster Grandma's face with my jizz. Even if that didn't wake her, would she sleep thru me wiping it off, cause I clearly couldn't leave my cum all over her.

I began to look around for something to shoot my wad into. Maybe her pillow. I started to grasp for it, but I was too slow and too turned on. The cum was boiling out of my dick. Against my will, my hips thrust forward into Gram's massive breasts pushing my dick up to touch the tip of her chin. "Ahhhhhhhhh," I moaned, unable to stop myself.

But just as the first blast shot forth, Grams bent her head forward, opened her mouth and put it over the tip of my penis. She gently licked the tip with her tongue as she wrapped her lips around it. "Oh, God," I moaned aloud as I fired a massive wad of cum straight into Grams mouth. It felt like I was peeing, so much juice shot out in that first blast alone. With the second one, Grams cheeks began to swell up like a chipmunk's as she tried to suck it all down. It kept going and going. I kept groaning in ecstasy the whole time. She had to be awake and knew what she was doing. Nobody could sleep through that. Right?

But after my orgasm finally ended, and after a dozen massive streams of jizz had shot down Grams throat, she leaned back, my penis fell from her mouth, she turned her head sideways, and began snoring softly. I looked at her eyes, they were still closed. I slowly got off the bed. I found a tissue and carefully wiped up the cum that had leaked out the corners of her mouth. I covered her up then backed out of the room.

My dick was already hard again just thinking about what had just happened. I'd have to jerk off three more times before I could sleep.

I decided that I'd finally had enough. I couldn't take anymore of this.Tomorrow, when we wrestled, I was going to put the move on her. I'd either fuck her, or she'd crush me like an egg. 

Wookey


Jeremy Lightning

Loved it, I am just so into this storyline, and I hope it goes further with Anne wanting to get it on with her grandson, that would be really, really hot. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!