Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout

Started by Mr.Purple357, October 28, 2021, 02:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Purple357

Inspired by such things as Granny Charlotte by J. Wilson & B. Rose and Brewed by Amnoartist.  Starts with a bit of a setup, hopefully the payoff will be worth it.

3/17/20

I looked at Grandma on my computer. She looked near tears. "Derek, they've canceled my flight. I was so looking forward to seeing you and your parents over your spring break."

"Don't worry about it, Grams. They're shutting down my school too. I'm going to be finishing out the semester from home. Hopefully, this'll all be over by summer and you can visit then." I felt bad; she lived 1,000 miles away by herself in an apartment in Chicago, but with everything shutting down, she was alone and almost a prisoner.

"I hope so. They're even saying we shouldn't go outside. I need my walks or I'm going to get fat." As she waved her hands over the formless house coat that bulged over her matronly chest and pudgy stomach, I worried that she was already getting too heavy. "Oh, but enough about me. Will you still be able to play football?"

I laughed, "Oh, they're canceling spring football but that's no biggie. I've got weights and other equipment here I can use to keep in shape. Hey, there's an idea, I can Zoom you and we can work out some together. I can show you some weight exercises and some core workouts you can do." I flexed my large arms. "We'll get some guns on you too."

She laughed, "Oh my, you've become such a big, strong young man. If only I wasn't 70 years old and your grandma," she laughed harder. "But I'm way too old for that kind of exercise and I don't have any weights around."

"You don't need any weights. Just grab some soup cans. And don't worry, you won't end up with big muscles, you'll just firm up some."

"Ohh," she hesitated but before she could say more, I jumped in.

"We'll start tomorrow. Wear comfortable clothes you can move around in." I didn't want Grams being all alone with nothing to do. It probably wouldn't last long but it might help her during this mess.

3/18/20

"So bring the weight up and flex your bicep when you reach the top of the motion," I told her as I curled my 40 lbs weight. Grandma followed by curling her tomato soup can. She was wearing my long dead grandpa's sweatshirt that loosely draped her top except around her tummy and chest. I'd already put her through a quick core workout with her seated on a chair doing leg lifts to help tighten those abs and strengthen her legs a little. After doing a few more weight exercises, we did some aerobic exercises.

"You can do the aerobics and core exercises every day. I'd do the weights maybe every other day. If the cans feel too heavy or you start getting sore, just use your hands. It's more important that you're moving than that you're lifting weights."

"Derek, I'm never going to be able to keep this straight."

"Not a problem, I've been recording myself doing the workout and I'm going to send it to you. That way if you want to do the workout when I'm not around, you can. But don't worry, we'll meet as often as possible so I can help you."

"Derek, you're such a good grandson, but I know a handsome hunk like you has all kinds of girls your own age who want to be with you. You don't want to be hanging around with an old bag like me."

"Nonsense, Grandma. You're beautiful." This was an exaggeration but for a woman of 70, Grams face was only lightly lined with wrinkles. Her hair was full and a lovely shade of silver that draped nicely to her shoulders. For a woman her age, who had never had a facelift or botox injections, she was quite attractive.

3/20/20

"I'm tired, Derek, let's skip today." Grandma complained.

I worried I'd pushed her too hard. "It's ok, Grams. I'll tell you what, I'll workout and you just watch. If you feel like joining, go ahead, if not, that's cool too." I started in and after about 10 minutes, Grandma stood up and began doing knee raises with me. "You can do that sitting, Grandma," I reminded her.

"No, it's fine. Watching you has recharged me." She did the whole workout and even had me redo the parts she skipped.

3/25/20

Grandma did her bicep curls using the bigger Chunky soup cans.

4/7/20

Grandma switched to quart milk jugs filled with water.

"I think I'm starting to get used to this," she told me. "It was a real struggle at the start, but now when I don't have to work out, I feel off."

5/1/20

Grandma asked me to set up a meal plan for her. "I hope I'm not bugging you with too much work?"

"This is what my major is in, Grams. I should thank you. What are your goals, weight loss?"

"No, I'm not that heavy." I tried not to raise an eyebrow at her still pudgy stomach. "I'd like to get stronger. I was able to open a jar of spaghetti sauce yesterday. Usually, I have to go over and ask a neighbor. I'd like to be strong enough to carry a bag of groceries home without using my little cart."

"Ok, I'll put together a meal plan. Maybe we can work in some more weight exercises to go with the aerobics. It'll make the workouts a little longer though."

"Oh, don't worry about that. I've been doing extra sessions in the morning."

"Wow," I said, genuinely impressed by her rising enthusiasm. "That's awesome, just be careful. I don't want you to pull something."

5/28/20

"Tada," Grandma said, waving behind her where a full weight rack of dumbbells now stood against the wall.

"Jeeze, Grandma! Where did you get those? I thought free weights were sold out everywhere?"

"Someone upstairs bought them when the Covid started. Then he never used them. He was happy when I offered to pay him 50% more than what it cost him."

"That looks like a really nice set, too," I told her.

"Yeah, it goes from 2.5 lbs to 70 lbs. I'll probably never use more than the first few but maybe you can use them when you can finally visit.

When we got to biceps, she started with the 2.5 lbs. "Oh, these are way too light," she giggled, then went to the 5 pounders.

6/2/20

Grandma started doing biceps with the 10 pounders. She also held them in her hands as she did her squats. She tried to use them for shoulder presses, but had to switch back to 7.5 lbs.

"Hey, don't push it. You can hurt yourself. I'm amazed at how much weight you're doing. 15 lbs is a lot!" This wasn't a lie, a 70 year old woman lifting 15 lbs overhead was really impressive.

"My girlfriend usually only uses the 10s," I added.

She nodded, "You're right, Derek, but I really want to do this. Can you give me some more weight exercises so I can get stronger?"

"Of course."

6/15/20

Grandma presses the 10 pounders overhead.

Mr.Purple357

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Jeremy Lightning

Heya, good to know that some of my writing inspired you to start writing this story, I like what I see so far, I hope Grandma Anne can get huge and strong and sexy! K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Mr.Purple357


Jabba


ArkhamAsylum

This was a great first part. Well done. I have a feeling that the grandson will find himself 'out-hunked' by Ann very soon. I also like that Ann, despite being 70, looks more mature than 'old'. Her silver (but thick and healthy)hair and sligth wrinkles show that she isn't the youngest, but she doesnt look like the  old,  frail, heavily wrinkeld grandmothe stereotype, which makes her transformation into a musclebound she-hunk more believable, in my opinion. But personal preferences aside, I'm looking forward tot the next chapter of Ann's growth. I'm interested to see where the story goes next. Again, great work.

derekh48

gotta love a story with superstrong elderly woman in it.thanks for this and keep up the good work
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

slowride10

live reading older women with muscle hope grandma gets jacked

Mr.Purple357

7/8/20

"So, have they canceled football down there?" Grandma asked.

I laughed. "Grams, we're SEC, we'd play if the Bubonic Plague were sweeping the country."

We started with squats. When she picked up the 25's I said, "Whoa, whoa, are you sure?"

"Yes, Dear. I started working out every day. I tried these yesterday and it was tough but I could do it." She then proceeded to squat down til her thighs were perpendicular to the ground. Then as she stood, to my shock, she pushed the 25's over her head. I hadn't told her to combine these, she was just doing it.

She was breathing hard and sweat was pouring down her face but she got through 3 sets of ten.

Later, she tried to use the same weight for bicep curls, but she began to fling her shoulders so I made her back off to 20's. She pouted for a moment, but then she used the 20's with great form.

I stared as she did, barely focusing on my own workout. This was a lot of weight even for a younger woman, wasn't it? Heck, there were plenty of guys who couldn't do 20 lbs bicep curls. It was making me feel weird in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't place why though.

"What's the deal, Grandma? I thought you just wanted to be able to carry a grocery bag? I bet you could carry an armload of groceries now."

She nodded and smiled at me excitedly. "Yes, but I found something that's really motivating me. Look." She held a flyer up to her webcam. It read The Chicago 53rd Annual Bodybuilding Expo, 8/29/20.

"They have an over 60 class and I thought I'd enter in the Figure category. What do you think? I know I'll probably be older than most of them but I don't really care if I win."

"It sounds great." And it did, this was a great goal for her to work towards. I knew she was probably stronger than most of the women she'd be competing about, "But, Grandma, these contests aren't really about raw strength. It's more about muscle definition and posing."

"Oh, I know. I've started working on my routine." She got up and started dancing around the room. She flexed her biceps, then her triceps. She crouched down low and leapt up, stood on one leg and stretched out her arms in one direction with the other leg going behind her. They were really impressive movements for a woman her age. There was just one problem: SHE WAS STILL WEARING GRANDPA'S SWEATSUIT.

"Uhm, Grandma," I said, trying to sound patient, "you know, they don't wear baggie sweat suits, they wear swimsuits or shorts and a sports bra? I mean, we have to be able to see your muscles."

"Derek, I'm not that unhip. I know that. I just don't have anything else to wear right now. I was going to order something. But I am getting some muscle definition. Look." She pulled one arm out from her sleeve and flexed it. I stared and leaned in close to my screen. She was right. She had a nicely defined little bicep about the size of an egg cut down the middle lengthwise. I could see a little of that old lady flab on her underarm, but when she extended her forearm to flex her tricep, it disappeared as her tricep bulged outward.  The rest of her arm was pretty toned too, even her forearms showed some definition.

She started flexing her bicep again and squeezing it. I felt my breathing quicken and my pulse rise as she did. What was wrong with me? "See, it's not that big, but it's pretty hard. She slapped it with her fist and it held firm.

"Yeahhh," I kind of stuttered, "That is really nice." She shoved her arm back into the suit. Damn, why didn't I turn on my screen recorder, I thought? Wait, why would I want to record Grams bicep flex?

"I definitely think you should enter, Grams. I'll adjust your workout. Instead of doing whole body weight workouts, we'll switch to focusing on specific areas, back and shoulders one day, arms the next, and so on." I also was going to increase her ab work. Her tummy still looked puffy under that sweatsuit and nothing would hurt her in that kind of contest more than a flabby middle.

"I saw an ad in this flyer for supplemen..."

"No," I interrupted her. "Do not buy anything those people sell. I'll send you protein and fish oil supplements and maybe a carb booster. You don't need anything else for this kind of competition and at your age, a lot of that stuff, even the legal stuff isn't good for you."

About an hour after she left, my on again/off again girlfriend, Stacy, came over. She's a pretty blond with large DD breasts who was the head cheerleader while I was the QB at our high school. We kinda ended up together for shallow reasons; she wanted to be with the BMOC and I wanted to be with a hot girl with big tits. In reality, I don't think either of us liked the other that much and we kinda fell out of contact when we went to separate colleges. But since we were both at home again, we'd decided to get back together at least for now.

I led her down into the basement. My well equipped gym was in one room. She was still a cheerleader and I knew she worked out regularly. I picked up the 20's and handed them to her. "Can you try to do some bicep curls with these?"

She gave me her annoyed look, "I just showered and you want to make me sweat." Well now or very soon since I want to fuck you later, I thought, but refrained from saying that.

"Please, it's for a school project on how strong a physically fit woman is." I lied.

"Fine," she did one curl with the right arm, then could barely fling up the left. She dropped to 15's which she could do with poor form. Her arms looked toned but I barely saw the slightest bit of a bulge on her biceps.

When I asked her to do a shoulder press with 25s, she could get one up at a time a couple of times, but she couldn't press both up at the same time the way Grandma had for 3 sets of 10.

"Satisfied? I mean you are asking way too much. Only the she-men on the women's crew team work out with those kinds of weights." (Did I mention Stacy can be a bitch)? "And now, I'm sweaty."

"It looks good on you," I said, pulling her toward me. My penis was rapidly hardening as I realized what I'd been feeling before as I'd watched Grams lift those surprisingly heavy weights and flex her hard little bicep. I'd been turned on. And now that I'd just found out my 70 year old grandmother was not only stronger than my supposedly in shape 20 year girlfriend but that she was way stronger, I was even more turned on.

I started to run my hands over Stacy's big tits and leaned in for a kiss. "Ugh, no stop. I didn't come over for that." (Did I mention Stacy can also be frigid)?

"C'mon Stace. We haven't seen each other in a while. I want you bad." I told her. Actually, I wanted to cum. The thought of Grandma being stronger than most women 50 years younger was making my dick throb.

She stepped back. "Tough, I'm just not in the mood to be crushed by your muscle bound body while you shove that massive sausage in and out of me." Then why do you want a boyfriend with a muscle bound body and a massive sausage? I was about to tell her I was tired so I could go to my bedroom and jerk off in peace when she said "Fine, I'll give you a handjob."

She reached into my pants and pulled out my rod. She began to disinterestedly stroke it up and down. As turned on as I was, this was killing my mood. I'd almost be better off using my own hand. Then as I looked at Stacy's arm, my mind imagined an older arm with an egg shaped bicep pulling my dick. My erection surged back up. Unbidden, I visualized Grandma's face superimposed over Stacy's. Horrified, but hugely turned on, my penis swelled up and I was about to cum.

"That's a boy," Stacy mumbled. I looked to see her using her free hand to flip thru her IG profile. Dammit, she was going to ruin a powerful orgasm. Again, unbidden, I imagined Grandma's much stronger arm slapping that cellphone out of Stacy's scrawny arm.

"Ahh," I moaned as a powerful blast of cum shot from my penis. I heard a loud shriek and looked up to see that it had landed right on Stacy's nose. The second blast came down right in her wide open mouth. She gagged as more blasts peppered her tits. I should have felt bad but I had to admit I enjoyed it. (I'd jerk off a few times to the memory of blasting my cum all over her face).

"You fucking jerk," she shouted, wiping my jizz off her face.

"Hey, you were holding my dick. I think you're responsible for aiming." Maybe next time don't be looking at your phone, I thought.

"I didn't think you'd go off like a fucking firehose."

I shrugged, "What can I say, I was backed up."

She stormed out minutes later. I wasn't too bothered. Instead, I was thinking of how I could talk Grandma into wearing something other than those damn sweats. As sick and twisted as it might have been, I really wanted to see more of Grams body.

ArkhamAsylum

Another awesome part. Anne has just started her transformation and is already planning to compete in a bodybuilding competition? She sure is very motivated to become bigger and stronger. I can't wait to see how much Anne can grow.

Japagreipe

This grandma seems to have a lot of potential in her. I'm looking forward not only the competition, but also how far she'll go. Very nice start so far.

Mr.Purple357

7/9/20

"Grandma, don't you think you'd be more comfortable wearing something a little lighter? Maybe a t-shirt and shorts." There's just no good way to tell your Grandma you want her to show a little more skin.

"Oh, no, this is very comfortable."

"But you must be getting hot."

"No, actually, they've really cranked the AC in the building. I get cold so easily. Don't forget I'm 70." Curses, foiled again. I gave it up for now.

7/16/20

Grandma picked up the 25s for bicep curls. "Grandma ..." I began.

"No, look, I can do it." She started curling it with perfect form. "See." She turned so I could see from the side. I leaned forward, her arm was beginning to get a little tight in grandpa's sweatshirt. I could almost see the outline of her arm muscle. I felt a little flush, even this little tease was exciting me.

7/18/20

"The protein powder and carb supplement is helping me put on a little more muscle mass I think," she told me.

"Awesome," I said. It'd be even awesomer if I could see some of that muscle.

She picked up the 40's for squats. Whoa, that was 10 more pounds than last time. She squatted down to her where her butt almost touched the floor. She stood back up.  She repeated it. "Wow, Grandma, that's really good."

"Thank you, dear. I have to confess. I've been doing a few extra workouts. I know I probably shouldn't but I'm really excited about my progress."

"As long as you're not getting sore. I don't want you to get injured." She repeated the move. I felt my pulse start to rise as I watched. Grandpa had gotten pretty fat toward the end, but like most men, that weight was mostly up top. His sweatpants were smaller and they were now tight around grandma's legs. On each up move, I could see her quads clearly defined and on the downs, I could see her glutes pushing out from the side.

I hesitated for a moment, feeling like a creep, but my rising lust took control and I turned on the screen recorder.

"Grandma, could you turn around so I can check your form from behind," I said, feeling both brilliant and slimy at the same time.

"Yes, dear. Thank you so much for all the help you're giving me." She turned her butt to me and squatted, her gluts stretched those pants to the fullest. I felt the blood begin flowing to my penis.

She stood up. When she did, I said, "Flex your glutes when you stand." She did and her powerful ass muscles flexed in and upward. I could see the clear outline of her ass as she did. Then she went back down again. She repeated this again and again with 40s in each hand. When she finished the set, she started pushing the 40's over her head.

"I know, I know," she said over her shoulder, "I'm not supposed to be doing these now but I feel fine. Plus this is more than half my body weight. Being able to lift half your body weight's pretty good, right?"

No, being able to deadlift half your body weight to your waist was pretty good. Pressing it overhead was amazing, "It's amazing, Grandma. I see guys in the gym who can't lift that much overhead nevermind half their body weight." My cock was at full mast. I resisted the urge to start rubbing it.

When I got off the call, I paced the room for 10 minutes, then I went and took a shower, then I paced some more. Finally, I said, screw it. I sat down in front of the screen and turned on the replay.

As she started squatting, my cock began getting hard. Unable to resist I began to stroke it through my shorts. I was soon rock hard. As she started doing the shoulder presses, I realized her top was now tight enough that I could clearly see her trapezius muscles bulging upward.

"Aggh," I moaned out loud. Damn, a load of cum blasted from my cock before I could shove a tissue down over my penis. As I tried ineffectually to get a tissue, my cum started going everywhere. Finally, I gave up and kept watching Grandma so I could enjoy the best orgasm I'd ever had.

It was the first time I'd jerked off watching Grandma, and as guilty as it made me feel, I knew it wouldn't be the last.

7/25/20

I'd finally figured out a way to get Grams to wear less clothing. When we started our call, I said, "Grams, I think we need to start looking at your muscle definition more to see where you can improve, so I know you like the sweats but ..." I paused, Grandma was looking like she was about to cry. "Grandma, what's wrong?" Was she sick, had she gotten Covid? Oh, God, not that.

"They cancelled the show," she sobbed. "I've been working so hard for it and now it's cancelled."

I can't say I was surprised. I was shocked they'd even tried to hold one. "It's ok, Grams, eventually there'll be a Vax and you can do it then."

"They cancelled it until next year! I was so looking forward to it. Derek, I don't know if I'm in the mood to workout today." She looked down so sadly.

"Grandma, look at me," I said. "Grandma, look at me," I said again more sternly. She did as I asked. "You didn't do this for some silly competition. You did this to get stronger and healthier, right?" She finally nodded. "And look how much you've accomplished. You're already stronger than a lot of men half your age. Don't you want to see how much further you can take this? I sure know I do." God, did I.

"Derek, you're right. My, you're so wise for such a young man."

"I had a great teacher." Her face turned a bright red as she smiled. And then I got a brilliant idea. A brilliant, evil idea.

"Hey, how about this? I know people at my school who are involved in the fitness business. I'll find out from them how these things are judged and you'll do your routine for me. I'll grade you and tell you what you can do to improve for a real contest."

Her face lit up. "Oh, Derek, that's a wonderful idea!"

"Great, now like I was saying, if you'd wear something else, we can check what body parts need..."

"No, no, no," she interrupted. "If you're going to judge me for real, you can't see me in advance. That wouldn't be right. I want this to be like a real competition."

My mouth just opened and closed, opened and closed. I was so stunned by this insane logic I couldn't think of a reply. "But, but, but ..." I finally tried to argue.

"Don't worry, you'll see my routine in a month." A MONTH! I couldn't wait a month to see her pose. Then I had another brilliant idea.

"Uhm, I've got football practice starting early next month and then classes." This was mostly true but I could certainly find the time to watch Grams routine even if I were back in class. "Why don't we do it next week instead?"

"Oh, no, that's much too soon. I still need a suit and I need to practice my routine more. And I hope to be curling 30's before then too." Curling thirty lbs? My penis hardened just at the thought.

We finally agreed on 2 weeks. Just two weeks and I 'd finally get to see Grandma posing!

Jeremy Lightning

Like what I see here a lot, Grandma Anne is definitely getting stronger, and I'm guessing her 70 yo body is getting much firmer and more muscular, we will see how far she goes, but this is getting good! Keep up the great work! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

ArkhamAsylum

I agree with the above comment. Great work.

Mr.Purple357

8/8/20

I was practically trembling as I started my call with Grandma. I'd waited so long to see her muscles not hidden behind old sweats. My penis was already half erect.

"I'm sorry Derek, I can't do my routine for you." I tried to hide my disappointment. Damn, this was murderous. After all this waiting and anticipation to be denied yet again. I could barely take it.

"Why not, Grandma. Are you ok?" Had she pushed herself too hard. I'd feel terrible if she'd hurt herself.

"I'm fine. It's just that the bikini I ordered is way too tight. I'll fall right out of it." A bikini? I hadn't thought she'd go that far. The thought of seeing Grandma in a bikini made me start to gasp for air. My penis became fully erect. At least this wasn't the show stopper I'd thought it might be.
I chuckled, "Well just wear shorts, then."

"It's not the shorts, it's the top. I ordered them too small."

I suppressed a slight moan. I liked big breasts, that's why I'd put up with Stacy. I could tell Grams were pretty large. Were they bigger than I'd thought? "Don't you know your size?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No, I've always been large chested, but the woman down the hall is a seamstress and she custom made me a bunch of bras years ago. I've been wearing those ever since. I ordered the largest size swim top in the senior ladies catalog, a double F.

"A dddd dou dou double F," I stuttered. I adjusted my underwear as my penis dug painfully into it.

"Yes, way too small. I need something much bigger."

I thought quickly. "Grandma, there're charts online for figuring this out. Why don't you put the top on, get a measuring tape and we'll figure out what you need. I'm sure I can order you the right size online." Please God, let me see her in this suit.

"Are you sure? I'll be showing a lot of skin. I don't want to embarrass you."

"It's fine, you're my grandmother. We're just going to find you the right size posing suit." I hit the screen record app on my computer. I'd given up any pretense that I wouldn't be jacking off to this later. I felt my pulse increase and I leaned toward the screen to see better.

"Ok, I have it on underneath my sweatshirt." She peeled it up over her head. I gasped. I'd been so wrong about my Grandma. I'd thought she had a pudgy tummy and large breasts, but that wasn't it at all. She had a flat tummy and HUMONGOUS breasts that had been pushing her sweatshirt out over her stomach.

They were the largest set of natural tits I'd ever seen. The double F top barely covered a quarter of each. I could see her large areola peaking out on one side.   Her nipples stretched out the thin fabric leaving thumb sized bullet impressions. "See, this thing would fly off the moment I started walking around."

My penis began to twitch.  I quietly pulled down my sweats to let it point straight toward the ceiling. My heart was now pounding in my chest. I struggled to breathe without gasping. I felt like I was running a marathon. Finally, I got myself under control and forced a bland expression on my face.

"I thought they'd get smaller as I lost weight, but as my pec muscles grew, I think they're actually bigger." She flexed her pecs which bulged outward and pulled the huge mass of tit meat higher up on her chest. I could now see her abs beneath them and all that core workout had really helped because she had the start of a six pack forming. She flexed and relaxed her pecs several times causing those tits to jiggle wildly and the double F top to strain to the point of breaking.

Precum began bubbling out of my penis which was harder and bigger than I'd ever seen it. Ugh, it was so hard it almost hurt. "Let's try these measurements," I said, trying to keep my voice under control. "First under the bust."

"Should I flex my lats and pecs while I do?"

"If it'll change the number, yeah, probably." I replied, hoping that was correct. But how much bigger could that make it?

I moved slightly off camera to keep her from seeing me gasp again as her lats and pecs swelled impressively. She wasn't a female bodybuilder but she was a lot closer to the Physique level of muscle than I'd imagined. My cock twitched. It was all I could do to keep from grabbing it and whacking myself off right there. A steady drip of precum was rolling down the shaft to puddle up on my seat.

She took the measurement then she flexed again to get the over the bust measurement. Her tits swelled up even bigger.  I could swear they were going to pop free of that puny double F top. I leaned forward, willing them to come out. I felt dampness on my chest and realized a stream of drool had fallen from my mouth onto it.

I looked at the table of cup sizes. I shuddered. "Grandma, it says you need a double N cup!" My leg muscles started twitching and I felt myself begin to vibrate. Oh, God, I realized, I was going to cum right here in front of Grandma even though I hadn't touched myself at all.

"Wow, that's way bigger than I would have thought. Good thing we did this." She leaned back a little and stretched her arm above her head to stretch out. I hadn't noticed them before but her biceps had grown much larger since she'd last flexed. I felt my hips thrust up involuntarily as the start of a mighty orgasm began to rocket through me. I tried to move to the side, to do anything so Grandma didn't see my cum flying everywhere, but I was frozen in place. The only muscles I could move were the bulbocavernous muscles that were pushing that first blast outward. This was a nightmare! My family would disown me. Grandma would never speak to me again.

Then a miracle happened, that little double F top ripped across the front. Grandma's huge, fat nipples and saucer sized areola came fully into view as the top shot away from the massive pressure of her mighty chest upon it. She screeched and desperately started covering herself as my first blast of cum shot upward way past my webcam. "Oh, no, I'm so sorry," she cried, turning away embarrassed as the second blast followed even bigger than the first. I got an excellent shot of her now golf ball sized biceps as she did, which inspired another big blast. I finally got enough control to push the webcam in another direction.

"Don't worry, Grandma. I looked away. Take your time getting dressed," I told her thru gritted teeth. She'd now turned completely around and was pulling the sweatshirt back on, giving me a great look at her nicely defined back and shoulder muscles along with the sides of her massive boobs that wobbled around as she did. I could finally really enjoy the strongest orgasm of my life as yet more cum flew upward. Finally, it was over just as she got herself resettled.

I pulled myself back on screen and smiled as if nothing had happened and as if my desk, monitor, and seat weren't covered in cum. "I'll order you a real, posing suit in the right size and then you can show me your routine." God, I was going to order it express delivery too. I couldn't wait to see her really pose for me.

At least I'd recorded this. I can't tell you how many times I've watched it in slow motion as every muscle flexed and those mighty breasts with their huge nipples bounced across my screen.

Jeremy Lightning

Really nice, I obviously am into muscle, but in truth, I'm also a bit of a boob guy too, especially when it comes to older ladies, I'm glad that her working out hasn't decreased her chest size, in fact, it seemed to have increased it, much like your grandson character, that turns me on a lot. Perhaps if she continues to work out, her breasts will be lifted up and she might not need bras as much, because first of all, her back and chest will be strong, so her boobs won't sag. But yeah, I am enjoying this story a lot. Keep up the great work! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!