LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout

Started by Mr.Purple357, October 28, 2021, 02:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Japagreipe

Oh man. I can't really fault him for that reaction. Can't wait to see hers in return. Will she shed the old granny disguise and turn into a she-wolf?


addie40ff

I think Anne is about to rock his world.  Can't wait.

Del4

I check this page a few times a day as I can't wait for the next instalment.

jhunter

Glad I had a chance to read again. Good to see more, and looking forward to how things proceed. Keep up the nice work.

blkxltng


addie40ff

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.  What will Anne do next?

Mr.Purple357

Author's note: Thank you everyone for your kind words. I appreciate the encoragement.

Still 2/17/21

Oh, God, I'd cum all over my Grandma. I was seconds away from being discovered and dying of shame. Fortunately, I didn't lead my team to a last minute victory in the Orange Bowl by being either slow witted or slow of foot. I pointed down the hall. "Grandma, your room's that way." While she turned, I said, "Just let me grab my drink and I'll help you."

With her looking away, I snatched up a glass of water off the coffee table, leapt back behind her, and cried, "Oops!" and fell toward her. I grabbed her forearm with my free hand. It barely moved against my entire weight, but instead stopped my fall ... just as I'd hoped. At the same time, I spilled the entire glass of water all over her back.

"Oh, cripes, Grams. I'm so sorry. I got you all wet." I used her powerful arm to push myself back up then quickly stripped off my shirt and began wiping off the water and cum.

"It's ok, dear. A little water never hurt anyone." I kept wiping. I patted her muscular ass, enjoying the feel of her glutes. I moved up to her back, lifting her shirt a little. "Here, let me help you," she said, pulling the shirt completely off. "It's not like my workout top covers any more than my bra." Maybe, but seeing those massive breasts barely contained in that hand made cotton bra just seemed so much sexier.

I worked up her back feeling her lats, then her rhomboids. Being so much taller, when I got to her shoulders (which were barely wet), I could look down into her huge cleavage. I wished I could think of a reason to rub there. I could see the edges of her areola peeking out at the inner sides of the bra's cups. My erection began to rise again.

I started working my way around her obliques and then her abs - a little water got there. I carefully rubbed into the deep grooves of the slabs of muscle crossing that awesome tummy. I heard a slight sigh from her. With my peripheral vision, I saw that her own eyes seemed to be locked onto my bare chest. Could Grams be checking me out? She seemed so proper, but (and not to brag) I've been told I'm very good looking so maybe she was a little attracted to me as well. I flexed my pecs and pushed my luck by continuing to rub her even though I'd pretty much wiped up everything.

"Mmmh," she finally said. "Derek, that feels very nice."

I had another one of my brilliant ideas. "You know, Grams, one of my classes was on massage therapy. How about I give you a nice massage?" I wasn't lying here. I really did know how to do a professional massage.

She looked flush and said, "Oh, yes, that sounds wonderful!"

After she put her stuff in the guest room, we went down to the basement. It's been finished and divided into several rooms. In one room, we stored some extras from Dad's business, including a massage table. "Go ahead and take off your clothes and get under the sheet, Grams," I told her.

I came back a moment later to find her under the sheet with her face down in the padded opening at the head end. I rubbed some lotion on my hands and pulled back the sheet to expose her to midway down her back. To my surprise and delight, Grams had removed her bra. I began working on her shoulders. The muscle caps on her shoulders were so hard and dense, I had to use all my might just to loosen them.

I pulled one arm up overhead so I could work on it better. Her huge tit was almost fully exposed. They were so big and they lifted her up so much, there was a gap between the table and her upper abs that let me see both her underboob and her abs. I could see the edge of her areola peeking out where it met the table. I almost started rubbing the side of her tit instead of her arm, but I restrained myself and focused on her arm. Her biceps and triceps were like steel cables. I could barely budge them with all my might. I began to sweat with exertion on top of the sweat from my lust at feeling them. I was already rock hard. At least this time, I'd worn loose shorts with an elastic waistband so my dick wouldn't just push out the top.

"This is wonderful, dear, but you can use more force," she said. One of the things we were taught was that you'd probably want to use less force on a woman, but I was already powering into her as hard as I could. Precum began to dampen the front of my shorts. Once again though, this gave me a great idea.

"Ok, Grams. I'm going to straddle you so I can bring all my weight to bear."

"That sounds nice dear," she said as I leapt atop the table. I put one leg on either side of her with my inner thighs pressed on her outer thighs while my taint and my balls again touched her muscular ass through the sheets. I felt my cock quiver from the sensation. I leaned forward and began working her back with all my weight behind my arms. She moaned softly, "Ahh, that's it. Please keep going." Her moans became steady as I worked my way down her back. Carefully, I began to move down her lats to the edges of her mighty breasts. She began to breathe harder and I felt her pecs stiffen as my finger went over them.

My dick began to twitch harder. Her glutes tightened and pressed again into my taint. I couldn't take it any more and I exploded. I looked in horror as my cream shot up along Grandma's back. This time, my dick hadn't escaped my shorts but instead my cum had blasted through the cotton shorts as if they weren't there. As a second shot flung up to her shoulders, I managed to say, "Grams, I'm squirting a little lotion on you."

"Oh, it feels nice, dear. So warm on my skin."

As my cum kept spilling on her, I began to rub it in along her back and shoulders. Once I'd stopped and rubbed most of it in, I began moving to her lower body. As I reached under the sheet, I realized that she'd also taken off her underwear. She was completely naked. My dick stayed rigid, as I worked under the sheet along her thighs closer and closer to her pussy. I heard her moan louder. Was she getting excited by this? I rubbed along her inner thighs. I felt moisture. Was it sweat or her juices?

I didn't dare get closer but I was again dripping precum as I worked her thighs, glutes, and calves which I hadn't gotten to look at closely before but now could feel their rock hardness between my fingers.

I decided to push my luck. "Grams, if you like, I can do your front. I'll give you a second sheet for both your top and bottom as well as a mask so the light doesn't get in your eyes." No way she goes for that.

"Yes, I'd love that." she responded quickly. I almost came again just at the thought of working on her front.

I came back a moment later. I couldn't have asked for a better setup. She had the sheets folded so they barely covered her breasts and crotch. I didn't even ask this time as I again straddled her. My balls rested immediately atop her pussy as I reached up and began working her front. Her massive cleavage was clearly visible. I began rubbing the top of her chest going lower and lower, feeling her pecs. She began moaning steadily as I did. The sheet kept nudging lower and lower until her areola were again beginning to pop out the top.

I'd gone as far as I dared and so switched to her abs. They were like slabs of brick. I pushed my full weight on them and they didn't budge at all. "Grandma, could you relax your stomach muscles?"

"They are relaxed, dear." I restrained a moan at realizing her abs were so powerful that even relaxed my full weight couldn't dent them. I began working my way through each corrugated line of her stomach. I was even harder and more turned on than before. I looked up at her face and saw the mask was completely covering her eyes.

I couldn't take it any more. I pulled my dick out. Using my thumb, I pushed the head of my penis down onto her stomach along with my other fingers so (hopefully) she'd think the tip of my dick was just my thumb.I began to trace it along the web of her eight pack. The sensation was incredible. In moments, I began to spurt again. My cum filled the furrows of her abs like water irrigating furrows of a field.

I kept cumming though and it began to spill toward her breasts and down to her crotch, both barely covered by the sheets. "Oops, I think I poured a little too much lotion on you." I began running my hands in long strokes up the sides of her chest as close to her breasts as I dared, then on down to the massive tops of her thighs, reaching under the lower sheet as I did. I spread my cum all over her skin, rubbing it in as best I could.

"Oh, Derek, that feels so nice," Grandma said, her breath again coming in rapid bursts. As I kept going, she moaned loudly and started trembling all over. "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, I, I, I think I'm having a muscle spasm." The little old liar, she was orgasming, I was sure of it.

As she started thrashing about, tossing my 215 lbs, 6'5" frame around like a leaf, I pretended I believed her and said, "Don't worry Grandma, just ride it out. I'll make sure you don't slip off the table." I pushed my body down atop hers. My chest came down onto her tits. The sheet pushed down and her huge naked tits were now rubbing against my t-shirt. Throwing caution to the wind, I slid my shirt up so her thumb sized nipples mashed into my bare chest. I grabbed her biceps, which were contracting and relaxing at a rapid frequency, with my hands, while wrapping my legs around hers, hooking my feet around her thick calves.

I felt the lower sheet roll down and the base of my bare rock hard penis was against her pussy, which was spewing liquid out all over my dick. Her hips began thrusting upward, rubbing herself along the bottom of my shaft while the top of my rod rubbed into the ridges of her abs. "Derek, what's happening to me? I've never felt anything like this before," she squealed, then moaned louder and thrust upward again and again.

I thought she'd been lying before, but maybe she'd never orgasmed before, or at least not like this. "Are you, ok?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, I feel wonderful, but I can't get control of myself. My muscles won't stop firing."  I felt her biceps under my hands swell up even larger so I could barely grip them. Her enormous soft boobs thrust into my chest like pillows, but with the incredible force of her pecs behind them it was like her tits were massaging me. Her thighs and calves bulged and began to push my legs to the edges of the table. More liquid flowed from her onto my dick as she rubbed even harder against me.

It was the most incredible sensation I'd ever experienced. Motorboating Grandma was ten times hotter than any sex I'd ever had. I gasped and began cumming and even though it was the third time, I came so hard, my cum blasted her massive breasts so hard it splashed upward into my face. I pushed my body down hard on hers to make sure none of it flew up and struck her face. As shot after shot fired between us, we were both lathered in my jizz. When I finally stopped, her own orgasm seemed to be dying down as her limbs stopped moving and her breathing became more and more regular.

I looked down at the mess of cum and her completely naked body, save the mask which still covered her eyes. My own still hard dick lay nicely against her abs. Man, there was no way to pretend I hadn't cum all over her this time. Then I noticed she hadn't moved except for her chest gently rising and falling. "Grandma?" I said quietly. She didn't reply. I peaked beneath her mask. Her eyes were closed and her face completely relaxed. She'd orgasmed so hard, she'd fallen asleep.

Maybe I could still salvage this. I got off her and gently wiped her down with the sheets. As I wiped her tits, I jerked off into the sheet as I did, marveling at their huge size, the wonderful pink areola, and the large dark cherry nipples at the top. I had to restrain myself to keep from sucking on one. I continued cleaning her. When I got to her snatch, she began to moan again. I checked to make sure she still slept before continuing. I again had to jerk off into the sheets which were now soaking from all my cum. Finally, I put new clean sheets down over her. I pulled off the mask and gently said, "Grandma. Grandma, wake up."

She blinked a couple of times then looked up at me. "Oh, my, I can't believe I fell asleep. I guess I was so overwhelmed my mind just had to shut down for a while."

"What do you remember happening?" I asked, hoping she either hadn't noticed or didn't remember my hard dick rubbing against her crotch.

"I lost control of my whole body and I was overcome by an incredible sense of joy and pleasure. It just went on and on, then my mind went blank until just now. Is that normal for a massage?"

"Well, feeling pleasure is, but no, most people don't have such a strong reaction. If you enjoyed it though, maybe we can try again sometime," I said, my penis hardening again at the thought.

"Oh, I think I'd like that," she said eagerly.

I could barely wait.


Japagreipe

Haha,  absolutely brilliant. I still can't tell if she's that naive or if she's an Oscar worthy actress. Oh boy, that was a hot massage session. He's living the dream!

dukeblue

Amazing.  Super sensual.  Maybe Granny can also show off her strength as well.  Lift her grand son, maybe her vagina is also muscular and strong ?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wookey


Jeremy Lightning

I loved what I read here, wow, what an incredibly lucky guy he is, to be able to feel up his incredible grandma's body and have her think that he was putting lotion on her, when he was actually cumming on her muscles. I don't know how much longer he can keep this up, but I can't wait to read more about him and his gullible granny. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sebpaul0104

Amazing description which makes the story super sensual ... yes looking forward to Grams using her vaginal muscles to hold and squeeze  the dick and make grandson beg and orgasm

Del4

Thank you so much for this incredible chapter - I cannot wait to see what happens next, this is my favourite genre of story. Although I can't wait until it gets even more raunchy, the slow build up has been really hot. I also still can't work out if she is that naive or is completely aware of what is going on, leaning towards naive at the moment.

phil123


joesoul

This is a fantastic story with two characters related closely. One a manipulator and the other wanting to transform her body.
It would be interesting for another character to be introduced. Perhaps an old schoolboy friend of Grandma Anne's who is pleasantly shocked by her change, but he is charming and she is attracted to him. Perhaps he has not aged well and struggles physically to walk without aids. She would be a great partner for him in many ways. 
Obvious jealousy would ensue as her grandson does not get many opportunities to enjoy his grandma's improvements. Perhaps the new boyfriend discovers what the grandson has been helping himself to.
Just some ideas to an already intriguing story.