Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582765 Posts in 74584 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 04:29:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout  (Read 95825 times)

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2021, 09:01:11 pm »
I would love to see Anne give her grandson some of her muscle milk

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2021, 09:02:12 pm »
And he grow additional strength

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2021, 01:19:30 pm »
Granny deserves a Grammy? The innocent grandma has truly been an act? I would be interested to know, when and how she caught wind of grandsons interest in her... physique? Oh, I can't wait for them to actually meet.

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2021, 05:03:17 pm »
This story is unbelievable.

Offline blkxltng

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2021, 04:10:39 pm »
Woah. Grandma is getting pretty serious. Really like how the story is going so far. Keep up the good work!

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2021, 10:20:43 pm »
2/10/21

“Just one more week, Grams,” I said.

“I know,” she squealed, “I’m so excited to see you guys.”

“Me, too,” I replied. My dick hardened in agreement just at the thought. This time though it was nicely enclosed by the massive right cup of Grandma’s posing top. I’d been so excited when it arrived, I ran upstairs, ripped the package open, and unloaded a huge amount of jizz into it. The thought that these things had held Grandma’s mighty breasts until she burst through them turned me on endlessly. By now, if I’d saved all my spunk, it’d probably be enough to fill both cups to overflowing. “You got the new posing top and workout gear I sent?”

“Yes, thank you. They’re wonderful, though I’m doing so well, they’re already getting a little tight.” I suppressed a gasp.

“Should I order more?” I rubbed the soft lining of her top up and down my shaft.

“No, they should be fine, for now. If it’s a little tight, maybe it’ll look sexier.” She giggled, then blushed. Drops of precum began to drop into the tit cup.

“I think you’re right. I can’t wait to see you wear them in person.” Truer words have never been spoken. “Hey, bring the rest of your old tops so I can get rebates on them too.” The ones I had were going to wear out soon at the rate I was going.

“Ok, I will.” What I really wanted now was one of those cotton bras she had hand made for her. I’d probably have to steal it though as I couldn’t think of a great way to just ask for one.

“How’s your prep coming?”

“Really good, though this diet is a pain. I am getting more cut though.” She flexed her bicep in front of the screen. She was right. The muscle definition as that ball swelled upward over her arm was terrific. It almost seemed to pulse. A large vein could be seen running on the back side. I started rubbing harder. “And check my abs.” She stood and flexed. It was like seeing a grid of beige colored paving stones, each slab was so etched out. I erupted into the cup.

“That’s awesome, Grandma,” I said smoothly as I continued thrusting outside her line of vision. I was getting really good at acting normal while cumming. A skill that I figured would be really handy once she got here. “If you start feeling weaker though, I want you to drink a shake and then eat a full meal.”

“Oh, no. I’m getting even stronger.” Stronger? The only thing better than watching Grams flex was watching her do an incredible feat of strength. “That reminds me. I’ve been practicing this and I’ve gotten really good at it.” She stood back and bent over and went into a handstand. She lifted her left arm.

“Careful, Grams,” I said, remembering the last time.

She lifted each finger until it was just her index finger and thumb holding her up. Then she lifted her thumb and held her body up with just her index finger. And she kept holding the pose for long seconds.

“Whoa,” I applauded, “that’s amazing, you’ve held it way longer than you said Great Grandma could.”

“Oh, you haven’t seen anything yet. Watch this.” She began to bend her arm, still holding her whole body weight up with just her index finger. She brought her head all the way down to touch the palm of her hand. She held it for a three count. Her bicep must have stood out 3 or 4 inches above the rest of her arm, it was so pumped. She then began to push herself upright, causing her triceps to bulge like steel cable. I added more cum to the tit cup in an even bigger orgasm than my first. “Now, the left arm.” She repeated the process with her left arm by which time I was hard all over again. I chugged a bottle of water to rehydrate.

“That’s fantastic. I knew you could pull up your weight one handed, but pushing it up is even more impressive.”

“Thank you, I’ve incorporated it into my workout too.” She set a 70 pound dumbbell beside her and got back into her handstand but kept her whole hand flat on the floor. She picked up the weight with her free hand and drew it in between her massive breasts which rubbed against each side of it. As she did, she leaned her legs and torso over to her other side to keep herself balanced. I couldn’t keep in a gasp. Like before, she began to bend her arm but this time she kept going until her head touched the floor.
She had to have been one arm pressing 230 or 240 lbs, upside down while balanced on one arm. She repeated it for a full set of ten. As she started on her other arm, I unloaded another load into the cup.

“Between this and the one armed pullups, I can get a really good pump.” She flexed again. Her biceps must have grown an inch from her earlier flex. I imagined my dick in the triangle formed between her bicep, forearm, and the rest of her arm, and I jizzed yet again. I’d have to come up with an excuse to measure her when she came.
We hung up soon after. Just one week.

I imagined greeting her, hugging her, feeling her huge breasts digging into my chest, rubbing her powerful back and shoulder muscles, my massive hard on rubbing against those washboard abs. I came yet again just at the thought. Man, I’d probably come the moment we hugged.

I froze mid orgasm. Oh, no, oh, no, I thought, as my spunk kept streaming into Gram’s tit cup. I was going to cum the moment she hugged me and there’d be no way to hide that!

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2021, 05:08:01 am »
Man, that is a conundrum, I think he may have to line his shorts with paper towels when his grandma finally comes to visit, haha. But yeah, another really nice, hot read here. I can't wait to see Grandma up close. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2021, 11:38:56 am »
Anne's visit will be very interesting for sure. I'm looking forward to the next part. Great work.

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2021, 02:18:04 pm »
I'm looking as much forward to them meeting as he does. He's gonna have to get that hair trigger of his in check if he's gonna keep his pants dry. Grandma is getting too hot to handle for grandson.

Offline Facelessman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2021, 04:11:25 pm »
This story is absolutely amazing.  I can't wait to see what happens when they meet.  K+

Offline addie40ff

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2021, 06:25:21 pm »
I can't wait till Anne over powers Grandson.

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2021, 12:17:48 pm »
Great story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. She's so sexy and erotic. He'll probably blow off as soon as they meet 🤣🤣. I'm looking forward to seeing her seduce and dominate him. Thanks 👍

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2021, 03:42:55 am »
2/17/21

I’d jerked off 8 times the night before and another 7 by the time Grandma’s Uber rolled up the driveway just after lunch. I hoped it would be enough because I was still very excited to see her.

I grabbed one of her suitcases out of the trunk and almost dropped it, it was so heavy. “Geeze, Grams, did you pack your weights?”

“Of course, I didn’t know what you’d have. I have my 70’s in that one and my 60’s and 50’s in the other. Here, you get the door. I can carry my own bags.” I quickly did the math. She had at least 360 lbs plus clothes in her bags. She one handed the bigger from the bottom, lifting it easily, with her palm beneath it, to shoulder height. “This one’s starting to break so I need to hold it from the bottom,” she added. I started to get hard watching her so easily carry so much weight.

“Grandma, your son runs a healthcare supply company. Before Covid, he could get just about anything. We probably have the best equipped home gym in town.”

She shrugged as we entered the house. “Oh, well, it gave me some decent exercise carrying them through the airport.” She set the bags down and shrugged out of her coat. I was glad to see she was wearing short sleeves. Even though she wasn’t flexing, her arms seemed even larger in person. She hugged me and I could see them start to bulge as she put her arms around me. She squeezed me and I had to bend over to keep from toppling into her since I was nearly a foot taller than her 5’6”.

Her huge chest squished around mine. I could look through the gaps in the buttons of her shirt and finally got to see in the flesh some of the breast meat I’d jerked off to so many times on video.

Despite my best efforts, I was already fully hard as my crotch came into contact with her stomach. It felt impressively firm and I knew I only had a moment to get back before my dick rammed full on into her abs. I pushed back against her arms, which didn’t help as I could feel their hardness in my fingers, exciting me more. And even though I pushed pretty hard, she didn’t budge. How strong had she become I wondered? I knew she was stronger than me, but how much stronger?

I wiggled to the side to get my throbbing dick away from her.

She let me go and pointed at my arm, “Hey, you look bigger than I remember.”

I flexed, “Yeah, the new strength coach has been driving us hard now that we can practice in person.”

She put her arm on my bicep. “Wow, it is big and hard.” She began to squeeze. My bicep began to hurt. I looked at it. Grandma didn’t seem to be trying to pinch me or hurt me. She was just squeezing, casually, like she just wanted to feel my muscles. But it was hurting. What was going on. Her grip strength couldn’t be that great … could it? My bicep started bending inward against her palm. I gasped in pain. “Ahh, ok Grandma, not so hard.” I relaxed my arm desperate to stop that crushing pressure.

“Oh, you’re such a tease. As if little old me could hurt big old you.”

“No, you’re getting stronger too. Your turn.” I said, almost panting with excitement now that I had an excuse to feel Grams biceps.

“Ok, I am kinda proud of my progress.” She flexed her arm. I bit my lip to keep from gasping. It wasn’t as big around as mine but the muscle swelled up above her arm much more, plus she was almost a foot shorter. It was incredibly defined, and was rock hard with a split line down the middle. I squeezed it and it didn’t budge. My cock was so hard it hurt and I could hear my heartbeat banging in my chest.

“It’s really hard,” I managed to mumble.

“Oh, the other one is a little bigger.” She turned her back to me so I could grab both her biceps. I started squeezing down with even more pressure. Her skin was a little wrinkly and slid a bit beneath my fingers but underneath, the muscles didn’t budge. I’m a D1 starting quarterback at a national powerhouse. I have huge grip strength to grab the ball, but I couldn’t dent them. “Derek, your hands feel so nice on my sore old muscles. Let me really flex, I think I can get them a tiny bit bigger.” Precum oozed out of my penis. Despite all the jerking off, I wasn’t sure I wouldn’t come again just from feeling those rocks.

She tensed every muscle in her body, her shoulders swelled and her chest expanded. I tried to lean into her with my weight but as she expanded herself, it was my arms that were pushed up.

Then I felt something pushing into my thighs and balls. It was lucky I was tall or her powerful gluteus muscles would have rammed into my rock hard penis. Instead they cupped and massaged my balls while pushing my thighs outward as if my leg muscles were nothing. As she did, I could feel her biceps push upward against my straining grip, expanding another half inch, and spreading my fingers further apart no matter how hard I squeezed.

Her glutes began to vibrate as she really pushed the pose, rubbing my balls in an incredible motion. I should have backed away as I felt the cum boiling upward, but I couldn’t, the sensation was just too wonderful. I buried my head in my shoulder as a blast of cum was propelled upwards from my overstimulated penis. I had to use my hold on her to keep myself from collapsing. Her powerful ass must have been holding up most of my body weight. I started caressing her biceps and as she continued to hold her flex and I continued to let off shot after shot. Luckily, she seemed more focused on showing off and apparently, my 210 pound body weight wasn’t nearly enough to distract her. “Not bad for a little old lady,” she said.

“No, that was terrific, Grandma. You’re going to kill them at your show,” I said as my penis finally finished unloading. I looked down. Oh, God. My penis had pushed out the top of my pants. I hastily pushed it in before she turned around but that wasn’t the real problem. My cum had blasted out with nothing to stop it and now covered the entire back of Grams blouse and granny pants. As I watched, a huge wad streamed down her shirt to land on one massive butt cheek barely contained in those silly pants.

In about 10 seconds, she would feel the dampness of all that jizz on her skin and my life would be over!

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2021, 10:57:06 am »
Wow, so awesome that they finally were able to get together and he is able to see and feel her muscles up close and personal! I can't wait to see her response to his obvious arousal for her. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline mattu

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2021, 04:49:49 pm »
We are getting there! Great that you, finally... managed to get them together (no the long forplay was really really great man). I so wonder what will happen, with our friend walking around his super muscular grandma. I almost can't stop myself thinking about all kinds of situation...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View