LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa Cross

Started by bulldozer, February 11, 2010, 02:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samsadeniz

I think lisa cross is sooo 2010!!!!! she had her moments in the scene at the time. there are so many other FBBs at a lower rate

samsadeniz

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

robinmatson1949

Polite, wayyyyyy tooooo touchy on this guys review, and  bordering on the personal. Makes me wonder: hmmm a man-eater protecting her
image of Lisa?

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Polite, wayyyyyy tooooo touchy on this guys review, and  bordering on the personal. Makes me wonder: hmmm a man-eater protecting her
image of Lisa?

   No, just further proof to me of how reliable cakedeath is. Relax.
     Presumably you're the guy giving him his karma..laff.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

larky368

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a little lost here.

Could someone tell me what these acronyms stand for?


fs- full service (sex)
ymmv- your mileage may vary (service depends on the individual and her mood)
hj- hand job
daty- dinner at the y (oral on her)

gatorvin

I sessioned with her a little while back. She is really attractive and the session was superb but . . . . 500 pounds is a really extreme price. If you see say Amber who is about the same price you get a lot more for your buck. Even the hotel Amber uses is really nice, a big suite, centrally located, great ambience. And that is before you get onto the action. I'm a big fan of Lisa's and I have had many many sessions over the years and I have never bargained for them, I just pay up, but I just couldn't help thinking that this one was just far too expensive so I have given up on Lisa. In summary I would call it 500 bucks for 250 worth of session. But hey, if people are happy to pay it then good luck to Lisa. It is a job at the end of the day.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

achilleus

Similar experience here. I met her few years ago for 500,- in London. Very expensive, however, she has something unique which I didnt find in any other session provider.

First of all she was perfectly dressed and groomed. hair looked as if she just came from the hairdresser, fake eyelashes, smelled amazing (everywhere  :)  ), dressed up as if she was about to attend the hippest clubbing in town. Combined with the ultra muscular physique this just looked unreal, almost like a cartoon come to live.

Secondly she always appeared to me like a very relaxed girl. Met her at a bodybuilding fair once, and she immediately came up to me, she walked me a bit around the exhibition and we had a nice and easy chat. I found that pretty cool back then.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84

I saw her two years ago in NYC... she even hotter in person... She was in awesome shape as only a few weeks out from winning the British Title at the time . I had a great time not a clock watch and gives you undivided attention..extras involved and she was total sweetheart.

I would definitly see her again.

lebowski_achiever85

I saw Lisa just this past December, she is without a doubt the nicest woman ever , truly makes you feel at ease  within seconds . She was in amazing shape and I hope to see her again, best session I have ever had.

bkrugby

I'm 5'10 and weight 255.  I work out a lot and play rugby, can bench press over 300 and squat 600.  That being said, Lisa had no trouble controlling me.

I saw Lisa a few years ago in NYC.  I never realized how short she was.  Very easy to talk to, we both love Iron Maiden and she is a huge rugby fan (I play rugby).  The session was great, she smelled good, looked dynamite.  Anyways, she had no problems with me, and I had none with her (except that I could do nothing against her, of course I never do anything against them, after all the whole point is for me to realize my fantasy).  I like tests of strength and she could hold me down quite easily and basically had her way with me up to what her limits would allow.

Lots of fun, yeah it's pricey but sometimes she cuts deals, so I will wait and see on her next trip if she does so.

stewart

I just read on her blog that she's getting in contest shape for her photo shoots in LA & Vegas in Sept/Oct even though she's not competing this year.  Just some info for those that like huge muscular girls in contest shape.  Not sure if anyone here does.  :)

clivdi

Has anyone ever had a full service session with Lisa. I'm thiking of booking her and would love a FS.

Thanks

bkrugby

I believe she offered FS but it would be twice the price, so I declined.  Besides, something about the teeth idk...I mean don't get me wrong, she's still dynamite.  And wicked strong which is a major turn on, like, holy fuck!  I mean I know she can bench 4 bills, but damn.

clivdi

Has anyone had a full service from Lisa? If so, How much was it?

hamselv

Yep.. Would love to be a fly on the wall when she is in the gym.incredible workouts!
A woman's place is in the gym!

hamselv

Hi guys

Seeing Lisa for a session in April, but can't find much recent stuff on her sessions recently. Would love if anyone had some recent experience with her in here..

Seeing her for the first time, her writing and correspondence has really set my hopes high!
In my world she is crazy sexy, but how in real life.. Is she as hardcore as her material..  Anyway can't wait to get those tons of muscle on top of me!

But anyone who is more experienced on her?
A woman's place is in the gym!