⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa Cross

Started by bulldozer, February 11, 2010, 02:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldozer

I HAVEN'T HAD A SESSION WITH HER BUT BOY OH BOY DO I WISH I HAD.  I JUST FOUND OUT SOME TOUR DATES AND LOCATIONS SO I THOUGH I WOULD PASS THEM ALONG.  THEY DON'T HELP ME AT ALL BECAUSE I AM FROM U.S. BUT FOR YOU GUY THAT LIVE IN THE FOLLOWING PLACES I WOULD TRY TO SET SOMETHING UP.

April 20th London, England

April 21st Lille, France

April 22nd Brussels, Belgium

April 23rd, 24th, 25th Essen, Germany

April 26th Amsterdam, Holland

April 27th Southampton, England

I HAVE DONE A FEW ONLINE CAM TO CAM CHATS WITH HER AND I THNK FROM THE CONVERSATIONS WE HAVE HAD SHE WOULD BE VERY VERY FUN AND MOST PLEASING. SO JUST A HEADS UP AND PLEASE IF ANYONE DOES DO A SESSION OR HAS ALREADY HAD A SEESION LET US ALL KNOW ABOUT IT.



royston27

have you had a price list off her yet though, of what counts as extras in her sessions and how much she charges, save some money and go elsewhere

samsadeniz

about a year ago it was 250gbp for wrestling. 50+ topless

bulldozer

haven't spoke to her about session pricing at all.  i know here cam chats are very within reason and she is very very pleasing on cam.  haven't made a request yet she doesn't do.  every time we cam all she talks about is getting together for a session and the crazy shit she wants to do.  maybe its just her way to get to my $$$$ but it sounds fun to me.  next time she comes to the states i may take her up but until then have fun with her guys and please let us know.

mercmush

royston is right, she does look tempting, but her price list is like a car with a thousand optional extras ie a rip off. look elsewhere unless you like being taken for a ride....

Jonas


I talked with her and she didn't do any sort of "menu" pricing at all.  She gave me a flat price that incorporated everything I was looking for. 

tunea

I recall seeing something about her on saradas were someone made some very nasty comments about Lisa Cross
having a bad attitude and being a real bitch or so it seemed. I think it was posted here several months ago, it appeared
the poster had a beef with Lisa and did not like her. Does anyone else remember seeing this post here on saradas?

charliepanayi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I recall seeing something about her on saradas were someone made some very nasty comments about Lisa Cross
having a bad attitude and being a real bitch or so it seemed. I think it was posted here several months ago, it appeared
the poster had a beef with Lisa and did not like her. Does anyone else remember seeing this post here on saradas?

Whoever it was, I disagree with them. I thought she was very easy-going and friendly and great to talk to.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?

ShyguyUK

I have to agree I have met her and she is really nice to talk to

artax

she only quoted me one price, seemed fairly nice, didn't wind up seeing her as she was in NY over Thanksgiving but i heard from a good source that she was nice

pikloo_boy

i asked her recently and she is very expensive with lots of optional extras. she doesnt do semi comp most of the times and i thought in the end that she was a bit too expensive without any good reviews..u know she could charge me alot and let me down in the session so i backed out but would be interested to hear about any session with here

thegoat77

Any idea whether Lisa Cross does lift and carry sessions? Can't seem to find any evidence that she does, and haven't had a reply to the email I sent her
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kris72

I am going to meet here in Essen 25th of april. I really dont know what to expect, but when I talk to hear on web she looks nice and say we will have a lot of fun. She is expensive. 1000 euro is here normal price, but in the european tour this spring she takes 500 euro. For that money she offers muscleworship, she poses nude and I can touch and lick here clit and she promises a happy ending. Maybe some wrestling, but she does not wrestle for real. Just fantasy. i am looking so forward to it and will tell about it after I have seen here.

trojanman

I've spent time with her on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and I would definitely pay that for MW and kitty appreciation.  Please review after you meet her. Hopefully, she'll come to the US soon. She's gorgeous.

samsadeniz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am going to meet here in Essen 25th of april. I really dont know what to expect, but when I talk to hear on web she looks nice and say we will have a lot of fun. She is expensive. 1000 euro is here normal price, but in the european tour this spring she takes 500 euro. For that money she offers muscleworship, she poses nude and I can touch and lick here clit and she promises a happy ending. Maybe some wrestling, but she does not wrestle for real. Just fantasy. i am looking so forward to it and will tell about it after I have seen here.

you live in germany? dude you can anal f**k a vivid pornstar for 1000€. and fbbs based in germany don't charge that much 500€?? this woman is out of her mind!! she shoots couple of awefims and she is a superstar?? well its a freemarket i guess