LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa Cross

Started by bulldozer, February 11, 2010, 02:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SK

here is her menu
after seeing the menu - i declined to a session
the type of session i wanted would have cost me around £800
for that i can see amber/gayle and kat


SERVICES

Hourly Rate/Massage, Posing and Muscle worship Inclusive   £250

EXTRAS

DESCRIPTION   COST
Topless    £50
Foot worship   £75
Naked    £100
Fan masturbating and ejaculating on me   £100
Me Naked masturbating using toys   £150
giving hand relief   £150
peeing on fan   £200
Smothering in underwear   £100
Smothering Naked   £150
Cock & Ball rope restraint   £100
Used knickers   £30


This list is not exhaustive. Please ask for specific services. I will simply say yes or no to whether I provide the service required. Furthermore I am flexible as to what the session will entail as I wish the fan to get maximum enjoyment out of their time with me.

Extra services are for the entirety of your session and are not charged hourly.

Before any meeting I like to know exactly what the fan wants from their session so I can prepare for the meeting. This is advantageous to you as you will also know exactly what your session is going to cost before we meet. There are no hidden charges.

I always ask for a 25% deposit to be paid into my Pay Pal account to cover my travel costs to and from the meeting venue. This is payable at the time you book my services. I will e mail you an invoice via Pay Pal.

Thank you for your enquiry please e mail me with any questions you may have.


Jonas


Is that from a website?  Be because that seems kind if weird to me, since I talked to her about a session a few months back and she told me nothing of the sort like that. I told her what I wanted and she told me how much it would cost and her rate was pretty competitive with other women travelers.

SK

not its not from her website
its my correspondence with her via email

do you want to see the email?




artax

i inquired about her US trip in November- recieved an e-mail similar to one about 4 or so back- was quoted 500 for nude, she said the same thing that it was 50% discount for her US fans as it was usually 1,000-  no mention of specific menu with list like about, just one flat rate

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i inquired about her US trip in November- recieved an e-mail similar to one about 4 or so back- was quoted 500 for nude, she said the same thing that it was 50% discount for her US fans as it was usually 1,000-  no mention of specific menu with list like about, just one flat rate

That was about the same time I talked to her.  She quoted me $500 and said she was running a special, but she didn't mention the $1000 and said the $500 included nude and extras.   

samsadeniz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
not its not from her website
its my correspondence with her via email

do you want to see the email?






she sent me the exact same email! and she put me in her stupid mailing list!! no thank you very much!!

pikloo_boy

yes i got the same email..she may be pretty but thats too expensive..i refused to pay that much for a session and i wasn't confident that she was a great wrestler either..

funtimefranky104

i got in contact with her via email  but her prices were atronomical  beyond my  normal considerations

good luck to all  i will continue my search

p1965andc

Got tha same email quoting £500 STERLING for a session without fs. No thank you. I'll take my money elsewhere...

bkrugby

I got the same message from her, but since it was around Thanksgiving yadda yadda yadda.

Also, she seemed adamant about a deposit.  And since I had a bad experience with one sessioner regarding a deposit *coughDanielleRouleaucough*, I wasn't willing to tempt fate again.

She's hot, and strong, hell yeah, but the asking price is too much.

samsadeniz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Got tha same email quoting £500 STERLING for a session without fs. No thank you. I'll take my money elsewhere...

crossed her indefinetly from my list!! this is crazy dude!!

charliepanayi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Got tha same email quoting £500 STERLING for a session without fs. No thank you. I'll take my money elsewhere...

£500? I paid £250 for a session with her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?

funtimefranky104

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Got tha same email quoting £500 STERLING for a session without fs. No thank you. I'll take my money elsewhere...

£500? I paid £250 for a session with her.
what did you get for 250 is she open to offers?

charliepanayi

I got worship and hand relief, but not FS (which I'm not fussed about anyway). There was no haggling or anything, she gave that quote and I took it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?

ShyguyUK

I just had another session with Lisa tonight in London, and I got everything, I like her..I like her alot