LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa Cross

Started by bulldozer, February 11, 2010, 02:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just had another session with Lisa tonight in London, and I got everything, I like her..I like her alot

how was peeing on fan   £200?
and  Cock & Ball rope restraint   £100?

bugs

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

ShyguyUK

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just had another session with Lisa tonight in London, and I got everything, I like her..I like her alot

how was peeing on fan   £200?
and  Cock & Ball rope restraint   £100?

Well almost everything, fs and bj

motenak

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

EXTRAS

DESCRIPTION   COST
Topless    £50
Foot worship   £75
Naked    £100
Fan masturbating and ejaculating on me   £100
Me Naked masturbating using toys   £150
giving hand relief   £150
peeing on fan   £200
Smothering in underwear   £100
Smothering Naked   £150
Cock & Ball rope restraint   £100
Used knickers   £30


This justs sounds funny the way it's stated, "peeing on fan   £200".  I don't understand why anyone would enjoy that let alone pay for it but thats just my opinion.  I'd love to ask for it and then bring an actual electric fan to the session, plug it, turn it on and then tell her to pee on it just to see the lookon her face!  That would be worth £200!  :)

pexpexpex

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just had another session with Lisa tonight in London, and I got everything, I like her..I like her alot

how was peeing on fan   £200?
and  Cock & Ball rope restraint   £100?

Well almost everything, fs and bj

LOL, Ive never had a session, but I am really amuzed by the fact that the services offered varies from time to time. How did the FS come about, did you ask for it in advance? I mean, it's not listed.. :P

ShyguyUK

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just had another session with Lisa tonight in London, and I got everything, I like her..I like her alot

how was peeing on fan   £200?
and  Cock & Ball rope restraint   £100?

Well almost everything, fs and bj

LOL, Ive never had a session, but I am really amuzed by the fact that the services offered varies from time to time. How did the FS come about, did you ask for it in advance? I mean, it's not listed.. :P

No, I have seen her before and that time it was just muscle worship with hj, I thought I was getting the same again, but this time she didn't stop at hj and next thing I know it fs, After she said she got a bit excited.

bulldozer

has anyone had a session with her.  i know she does them and would love to here about the session with her.

i am sure it would be amazing

royston27

didn't you get enough of a response in February

Muscluva

I spoke to her about a session in April, but she is very expensive, seem to recall £500 ($800) for everything except FS. I don't mind paying for an exceptional session, but I would need feed back before agreeing to that.

achilleus

Can confirm what SK said, received the same pricelist per mail.

Offered me a flat rate now, 500 for everything (apart from peeing hopefully ;-) ). Happily agreed and will see her on wed, on thu know if it was worth it.

Cheers
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

artax

kicking myself I didn't see her last time she came to the states- was here same time as Muscel Sexy Nina and chose Nina (who was a sure thing, and price less, but doesn't look as good as Lisa)- anyway I gather from reports that she is fairly sensual might be ymmv thing- but I am anxiously awaiting her next trip to the states

Kris72

She is coming to Atlanta in october and after that in New York.

achilleus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can confirm what SK said, received the same pricelist per mail.

Offered me a flat rate now, 500 for everything (apart from peeing hopefully ;-) ). Happily agreed and will see her on wed, on thu know if it was worth it.

Cheers

Its been a couple of days now since i seen her, and dont regret a single £ spent on her, can barely get her out of my mind.

To start with the downside, the hotel room was a joke. A double bed with a tiny bit of space around. Apparently she couldnt find much better short notice. But thats where the bad things end, the rest was pure pleasure.

She welcomed me in sexy tight dress and heels, much more muscular than expected, huge round sexy curves. A very relaxed person and very easy to talk to, she obviously is a very sociable person (if thats the correct english word :-) ). Took her dress off, and started posing in her bikini. Very slow sensous, and although not the slightest touch of violent or dominant behaviour, I always had the feeling i need to submit to her, so powerful and self confident she appeared.

After a very enjoyable time of posing and muscle worship, she stripped off naked, the worship got more intimate, kissed and rubbed her muscles and turned into HJ, BJ and RBJ (which it seemed she very much enjoyed and fell completely into it). Ongoing rotation and position swap, her muscles and kitty were all over me. She not only has the muscles, but also knows how to use them in a very erotic way.

I really do like that girl, there is something exotic and adorable about her. Already booked my next session. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

femusclover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can confirm what SK said, received the same pricelist per mail.

Offered me a flat rate now, 500 for everything (apart from peeing hopefully ;-) ). Happily agreed and will see her on wed, on thu know if it was worth it.

Cheers

Was that GBP 500 for one or two hours?

achilleus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can confirm what SK said, received the same pricelist per mail.

Offered me a flat rate now, 500 for everything (apart from peeing hopefully ;-) ). Happily agreed and will see her on wed, on thu know if it was worth it.

Cheers

Was that GBP 500 for one or two hours?

one hour
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Boselectah

I have to say that I find these posts about sessions really enticing and exciting.  So, thanks to posters and karma to Achilleus too!