⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa Cross

Started by bulldozer, February 11, 2010, 02:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

achilleus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have to say that I find these posts about sessions really enticing and exciting.  So, thanks to posters and karma to Achilleus too!

Cheers, mate. I cannot say if that is all her "standard programme", or how much is improvised during the session. But I have the guts feeling we have some unfinshed business there, will defintely post after our next session again.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


artax

saw Lisa Cross today in was in great shape having just competed 3 weeks ago in Englang- you can see pics of her current condition on her blog- lisacross.com  very sensual- basically no kissing and no f/s but anything else- 500 a little steep but in great shape, very nice, fun, all in all recommend

fredzeppelin

Thanks, but could you give us more details as to what she looks like?
Is she pretty good looking, very hot, or drop dead gorgeous? What about her
muscularity? Reasonably muscular, very muscular,or a brickhouse? And what
was were her best bodypart?

artax

as stated above I referenced the blog because the pics there are recent and exactly how she looks- she was in very good condition, still relatively lean and tight,  very muscular arms, abs, glutes all great- I think  she is hot but beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Butch40

I think she is about as hot as any FBB I have seen pics of.  Lots of muscle and still a very feminine look and a beautiful face

strider99

I didn't even know she did sessions, was the 500 in British or US money?

trojanman

you lucky dog! in which state were you, Artax?

artax

500 US dollars- saw her in NYC- she will probably be back in a few months

calavera1975

hello who can tell me some about lisa cross?
how she is and maybe some experience?
thanks

artax

saw her in NYC a couple of months ago- I think I posted here if you do a search- was in great shape, posts current pics fairly regularly on blog, fairly expensive at 500- fairly sensual with limits, bj, daty, no kissing, no fs- overall recommend

calavera1975

500 dollars for how long?
she is strong?fun? clean?

artax

1 hr- yes strong, fun, clean

femusclover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
saw her in NYC a couple of months ago- I think I posted here if you do a search- was in great shape, posts current pics fairly regularly on blog, fairly expensive at 500- fairly sensual with limits, bj, daty, no kissing, no fs- overall recommend

Excuse my ignorance , but what is "daty"?

bugs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
saw her in NYC a couple of months ago- I think I posted here if you do a search- was in great shape, posts current pics fairly regularly on blog, fairly expensive at 500- fairly sensual with limits, bj, daty, no kissing, no fs- overall recommend

Excuse my ignorance , but what is "daty"?

Dining At The Y.  ie.  eating pussy.

slick

If anyone has recent experience, I'd be interested in opinions about sessions with these two girls. What shape were they in? What level of wrestling skill? And although I saw a post mentioning Lisa's boundaries, more feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.