Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa Cross

Started by bulldozer, February 11, 2010, 02:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acegoku

I am 190 lbs. and 5'9 and I wanted to have a session with Lisa cross. I don't want fs just wanted to know how strong is she? if she goes all out can it make me cry or be in pain? just wanted her to go all out. also do you guys know any other fbbs that are HUGE and can go all out to? also is angela salvagno good? Thnx!

acegoku

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

j635746

Lisa Cross is very strong and always in good shape.  I met her purely to satisfy my curiosity about a session with her.  I found her a bit over priced for me.  But when you look good and are popular, I guess that will always be the case.

Although, I did not do any form of competitive or semi-competitive wrestling with her, I got the impression that she could easily overpower me.

Caze

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lisa Cross is very strong and always in good shape.  I met her purely to satisfy my curiosity about a session with her.  I found her a bit over priced for me.  But when you look good and are popular, I guess that will always be the case.

Although, I did not do any form of competitive or semi-competitive wrestling with her, I got the impression that she could easily overpower me.

:thanks:

What kind of session did you do then, if I may ask please?


j635746

The session was muscle worship with a belly punching role play.  Lisa was great though.  Brought the outfits requested and allowed to take some pictures of her and a couple of short video clips on my mobile.

She was just heading out to the US to compete so she was virtually in contest shape and looked awesome.  Nice and muscular and tanned.

Caze

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The session was muscle worship with a belly punching role play.  Lisa was great though.  Brought the outfits requested and allowed to take some pictures of her and a couple of short video clips on my mobile.

She was just heading out to the US to compete so she was virtually in contest shape and looked awesome.  Nice and muscular and tanned.

:thanks: a lot  :rock:

From what I´ve heard Lisa must be great to session with  :clap:

Hope to meet her one day  :dance:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

j635746

She is.  When you contact her for the first time, she lists all the optional extras she does in the session.  And once you email her, she adds you to her distribution list of people she notifies that she will be in town and sometimes will enclose a latest photo so that you know what great shape she is in before you book up.

I remember asking her is she offered a discount for booking multiple sessions.  She said she did not as she is always booked when traveling.  Some women will do that because they no they are guaranteed a block booking.

Caze

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is.  When you contact her for the first time, she lists all the optional extras she does in the session.  And once you email her, she adds you to her distribution list of people she notifies that she will be in town and sometimes will enclose a latest photo so that you know what great shape she is in before you book up.

I remember asking her is she offered a discount for booking multiple sessions.  She said she did not as she is always booked when traveling.  Some women will do that because they no they are guaranteed a block booking.

:thanks: for all the information  :rock:

I´ve already contacted her some time ago
and we agreed to meet once she visits my area  :clap:


nujerz84

Mayne I want to see her again... it was great..sexy as fuck hotter in person (she already beautiful) instant hard on lol.

xerxes

"instant hard on"

Yeah that was about the size of it, when I met up with her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Swizzle

She looks amazing. I e-mailed her about 3 years ago and asked her for prices on a wrestling session - but she gave lots of prices for erm....."other things" if you like! Bit pricey so I left it.

Stunning though - maybe one for when I get a work bonus or something  ;)

j635746

I see what you mean.  Don't go for anything else on the session menu and she is not that pricey.  If she did a good rate for multiple sessions, 2, 3 or 4 hours, I would see her more regularly.  Unfortunately, I find a single hour session a bit short so prefer to see fewer women for longer sessions.

bkrugby

I went with her once, I think it was around 500 dollars....ours was fairly simple, she is very strong, she held down with one arm while I was pressing against her with two hands (which is one of my big turn ons).  Sexy as hell.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I see what you mean.  Don't go for anything else on the session menu and she is not that pricey.  If she did a good rate for multiple sessions, 2, 3 or 4 hours, I would see her more regularly.  Unfortunately, I find a single hour session a bit short so prefer to see fewer women for longer sessions.

   Love hearing about your budgetary constraints.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

j635746

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She looks amazing. I e-mailed her about 3 years ago and asked her for prices on a wrestling session - but she gave lots of prices for erm....."other things" if you like! Bit pricey so I left it.

Stunning though - maybe one for when I get a work bonus or something  ;)
That's the problem.  When you contact her for a basic session, you get a long email with those other things.  So it can put you off.  My first response was, "Don't you do a regular session?"

But how things have changed.  When I first contacted her when she started doing sessions, she asked it I would be interested in finding out about the other things.  Now she assumes that most of us want it and quotes it by default.

But I will agree, she is absolutely stunning though.

MIKE2552

Heh guys?
Anyone been with lisa on a sensual session
Lately....how wass the xperience....

Any xtras

Mike