Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa Cross

Started by bulldozer, February 11, 2010, 02:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlhansblix

I met Lisa in Tampa about 2 years ago, if was at the time one of my worst sessions.  She looked big and very muscular, but she wanted to talk more than actual muscle worship.  I won't be rushing to book her again.


balotelli89

Saw her last year.

Excellent session. Great personality and even better body. Well recommended.

Jacoblove

does anybody know what Lisa cross email is ?

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
does anybody know what Lisa cross email is ?

fbblisacross@hotmail.co.uk

Redpool5

Has anyone sessioned with Lisa cross from uk. She is my dream woman.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She used to advertise a lot but I guess now with her x rated content she probably makes a ton of money doesn't need to session anymore.

That's probably the case. She does still have an SG profile up, but she probably just uses it to point to her various sites. She used to travel/tour on a regular basis but I think the content she put out during the pandemic convinced her it was just more economical to do that than to travel. Too bad.


Polite Society

 Think she's getting ready for the Rising Phoenix rather than retiring from sessions.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Think she's getting ready for the Rising Phoenix rather than retiring from sessions.

Sure, it's nice to hear she's competing again soon, but I think in the past she'd be posting travel dates for cities while in the US, which she will be if she's competing at the Phx. Her SG page has pretty much been inactive this year.

Leads me to believe she's cooled on doing sessions to the extent that she used to. Hope I'm wrong.

MusclePhreak32

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Think she's getting ready for the Rising Phoenix rather than retiring from sessions.

Sure, it's nice to hear she's competing again soon, but I think in the past she'd be posting travel dates for cities while in the US, which she will be if she's competing at the Phx. Her SG page has pretty much been inactive this year.

Leads me to believe she's cooled on doing sessions to the extent that she used to. Hope I'm wrong.

If it makes it any better i've just asked her recently about the session and still provides them with all the extras you can imagine, but she is currently preping for her next show so you can only visit her and she is asking for 500 quid/hour so I've had to skip on that one since there's some pretty muscular ladies coming around UK in sept for half the price, don't get me wrong she's still worth every penny but i just don't have the capacity for it atm. Hope this helps lads

Bernie1212

I asked her if she was touring while competing this year, her response was she plans on touring in 2023.
Yo.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I asked her if she was touring while competing this year, her response was she plans on touring in 2023.

Thanks for the info. Looks like she's taking the comp more seriously this year and not doing all the touring. In the past, she'd tour while in the country competing.

knufflschmoe

sessioned with her twice ....very sensual& open minded for everything  ,very horny-no fake moaning ,you can have a lot of fun with her
but she knows her value ....ihas become quoite expensive (about Eur/$ 500,- per hour...) but is worth ,if you can afford ...?! :)

cjones

I hope she comes to the East Coast she's definitely on my bucket list

chimpy666

Lisa Cross is coming to London November 15/16th


She looks incredible so wondering if anyone had a session with her over the years

Bulklover

Sadly, I could never get my schedule to agree; however, I know several whose opinions I trust who have, and she's a "can't miss."
Life sucks and then you die.