Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa Cross

Started by bulldozer, February 11, 2010, 02:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anybody know if it is true that she will not compete in IFBB anymore?

Don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me if she decided to quit. She worked hard to put on more size last year and decided to compete in Phoenix, then came away disappointed with a low placing.


nyfiken

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anybody know if it is true that she will not compete in IFBB anymore?

Don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me if she decided to quit. She worked hard to put on more size last year and decided to compete in Phoenix, then came away disappointed with a low placing.

Ok, I did not realize this.
I am a little confused though by the fact that she is in contest dieting right now with weekly shape-updated on her website, but it maybee does not lead up to an actual competition?

I think she published her "7th week of diet"-update earlier today.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok, I did not realize this.
I am a little confused though by the fact that she is in contest dieting right now with weekly shape-updated on her website, but it maybee does not lead up to an actual competition?

I think she published her "7th week of diet"-update earlier today.

The only contest left this year she could do is Romania in November. Not sure if she's given any indication she's doing that. Who knows.

Regardless, there are some FBBs who no longer compete but still keep in great shape, primarily for sessions. Claudia Partenza would be an example. NataliaHotGoddess is another. She's an ex-figure competitor who retired from competition a few years ago, but I saw her last year and she looked like she could do a show if you gave her 4-5 weeks.

nyfiken

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok, I did not realize this.
I am a little confused though by the fact that she is in contest dieting right now with weekly shape-updated on her website, but it maybee does not lead up to an actual competition?

I think she published her "7th week of diet"-update earlier today.

The only contest left this year she could do is Romania in November. Not sure if she's given any indication she's doing that. Who knows.

Regardless, there are some FBBs who no longer compete but still keep in great shape, primarily for sessions. Claudia Partenza would be an example. NataliaHotGoddess is another. She's an ex-figure competitor who retired from competition a few years ago, but I saw her last year and she looked like she could do a show if you gave her 4-5 weeks.

I agree on NataliaHotGoddess, I also met her, last year, I swear she could have been onstage the very next day if she wanted to.

nyfiken

Have anybody seen her lately and can provide some recent review?

Im seeing her in a few weeks, but have not seen any recent reviews lately.

Please?
Karma+ garuantied

Cheers.

faclon4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anybody know if it is true that she will not compete in IFBB anymore?

Don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me if she decided to quit. She worked hard to put on more size last year and decided to compete in Phoenix, then came away disappointed with a low placing.

Ok, I did not realize this.
I am a little confused though by the fact that she is in contest dieting right now with weekly shape-updated on her website, but it maybee does not lead up to an actual competition?

I think she published her "7th week of diet"-update earlier today.

I am positive when Lisa says she is dieting/training she just means that she has altered her training regimen to be able to build more cuts and definition into her huge muscles.  Since she has fans that like her ripped and defined look as well as ones that love her with huge, massive muscles, she is just preparing to satisfy both types of female muscle lovers on her session tour.  I personally love it when she trains to build her muscles as huge as possible.  She posted a measurement video a few months ago before she started the "training" that you mentioned, and she was beyond huge.  Her biceps were 19.5", her chest was over 48", her thighs were 30.5" and her calves were 19.5".  She also measured some other areas, and they were also just as huge and impressive.

I am fairly certain that Lisa has decided not to compete anymore unless something drastically changes.  I know that she believes the judging is biased against her since she runs a muscle porn web site. 

I have followed Lisa for a very long time but have not yet been able to spend time with her in person.  I would love to hear thoughts/reviews of people who have been able to spend time with her.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am fairly certain that Lisa has decided not to compete anymore unless something drastically changes.  I know that she believes the judging is biased against her since she runs a muscle porn web site. 

I like Lisa and think she's very cool, as I've met her in prior years for sessions and it wouldn't surprise me if it was the case if there was bias against her for that reason.

At the same time, I can understand her disappointing placing the last time she competed. She looked a lot bigger than in previous years, but not necessarily better. She looked vascular, but actually had less cuts and definition than the years when she placed high in Tampa. Her abs/mid-section took a hit.

She added size, but at the expense of symmetry, detail and her mid-section.

She still looks damn good and obviously I'd still session with her anyday, but from a competition standpoint, she was better in previous years, I think.

knufflschmoe

she`s huge ,giving feeling of being really involved in the session,seems to get really engaged (and horny) so really sesnsual
,price is quite high ,(but is worth ,if you can spend some money (E /$ 500.-/per hour...)

Muscluva

You won't be disappointed with Lisa. Yes she's well above average price wise, but she doesn't pack her day with follow on sessions so there's no time pressure to 10 minutes. She is a very intelligent well read person who will happily engage with you about whatever you either to talk about and she's very sensual, if you come away disappointed you had very unrealistic expectations. Oh yes, and she's huge, be aware that if she's on a tour she will diet down for it yo some degree  so if you want to see her at her most massive it may be best to go to her.

MuscleBeast69

Always wanted to see her. From her videos she looks like she would be a session to remember

Buck33

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She posted a measurement video a few months ago before she started the "training" that you mentioned, and she was beyond huge.  Her biceps were 19.5", her chest was over 48", her thighs were 30.5" and her calves were 19.5".  She also measured some other areas, and they were also just as huge and impressive.

Hey Faclon4, Where we can find this measurement video ?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Always wanted to see her. From her videos she looks like she would be a session to remember

Well, start coming up with a plan. She generally travels once or twice a year to the US and also around Europe. You should absolutely see her. Don't assume these women stick around forever.

faclon4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She posted a measurement video a few months ago before she started the "training" that you mentioned, and she was beyond huge.  Her biceps were 19.5", her chest was over 48", her thighs were 30.5" and her calves were 19.5".  She also measured some other areas, and they were also just as huge and impressive.

Hey Faclon4, Where we can find this measurement video ?

She posted the video to her members only subscription Telegram channel.  The video itself was R/X rated as she took her bikini top off to measure her chest topless.  As she measured her lower body, she took her bottoms off as well and measured part of her body between her legs that proves she was huge and hard everywhere.

MuscleBeast69

Have her booked on her 2024 tour. She is looking massive. Anyone know from experience what she enjoys doing most in her sessions?

lurker1000

Can anyone speak to her level of masculinity? I personally don't enjoy sessioners who are too masculine (no judgement toward those who do!).

For example her skin looks really nice and smooth in her videos on Insta, but when I see her on herbiceps it's a different story, so I'm assuming she's using filters.

If anyone has sessioned with Lora O was she more or less masculine than her?