⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa Cross

Started by bulldozer, February 11, 2010, 02:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's in the US for 2 weeks. Just saw some recent IG posts wow she looks shredded
She basically did a full prep for her shoots this week in Vegas.  Saw her very briefly yesterday.  She looks amazing
Yo.

Bernie1212

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Yo.

Warhawk Overdrive

I got in touch with her two months ago about seeing her while she was in my area. Fully booked.  :shucks
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Jbiggie

Saw her earlier in the year in New York - awesome time! One of the few intentionally keeping herself in incredible shape for her tours.

M7

Tried to book with her in Vegas. She's slow responding to emails. Very short and dry and only one or two sentences. I told her I was leaving Sunday so any day/time before that was good. She eventually responded that she could do Sunday in the afternoon. I changed my plans and stayed till Monday and booked the session. I asked her where to send the deposit and after a few days not hearing back I emailed her again. A couple days later she responded, "I'm all booked up" and didn't even say sorry. WTF?!!!!!! I've never had a woman book the session and then cancel it. She showed zero respect. I'll never try to book with her again. Not worth it.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tried to book with her in Vegas. She's slow responding to emails. Very short and dry and only one or two sentences. I told her I was leaving Sunday so any day/time before that was good. She eventually responded that she could do Sunday in the afternoon. I changed my plans and stayed till Monday and booked the session. I asked her where to send the deposit and after a few days not hearing back I emailed her again. A couple days later she responded, "I'm all booked up" and didn't even say sorry. WTF?!!!!!! I've never had a woman book the session and then cancel it. She showed zero respect. I'll never try to book with her again. Not worth it.

Same here, very short even less than a sentence responses and days apart. Disappointed with her correspondence, I get she is a busy lady and gets a ton of time wasters but you should at least respond to clients with adequate information. Comes across as very unprofessional.

I had nothing but professional contact with her.

My question is when did you guys reach out to schedule?  I booked my session with her months ago.
Yo.

e_honda

Sorry to M7, as I think Lisa should've been better about knowing her schedule and etting him know more quickly.

But I've only ever had good sessions with her. Indeed, she's very short in her emails. I've known her for 10 years and she's written a couple longer emails after the session occurred,  but for the most part she keeps things short.

The thing about Lisa is that as soon as she posts her schedule, she tends to book quickly. I saw her in Vegas and she said her Chicago and NYC tours were already fully booked. You need to get to her early rather than later. Don't wait until the week before to book her.

M7

Thanks e_honda and I appreciate the info.

To Bernie1212: I emailed her as soon as I saw she was going to be in Vegas on sessiongirls. It was a few weeks (at least 3) before the Olympia weekend. I certainly would've tried booking sooner if I had known, but I get it.

Totally agree with you clay99. I have no problem with short and dry emails (as long as she's telling you what you need to know). I'm sure she has valid reasons and I really sympathize with these ladies over all the time wasters and creeps that they deal with. If they send a short email I try to give them a short response. If they send a long one then I tend to do the same. I have great respect for fbbs, but respect is a 2 way street. I was just irritated she gave me a day and time that I immediately agreed to and asking where to send the deposit only be told I'm all booked up. The really slow responses and having to email her repeatedly to get a response was definitely frustrating.

I know it certainly could've been worse. She could've took the deposit and screwed me so at least she's not like that.

MuscleBeast69

I never had a bad experience with her. She does get fully booked as soon as  her tour is posted. She will tell you she is fully booked but will also email you of any available time slots due to cancellations.

JustBiceps

I found Lisa to be very pleasant and easy to book. Also, one of the best in the business

richmann

I saw Lisa earlier in the year. She's not cheap, but my god, what a Goddess. Those muscles and that personality. She knew instinctively what to do and want to say. I left a ver happy chap. She is absolutely amazing

on the rise

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Saw her earlier in the year in New York - awesome time! One of the few intentionally keeping herself in incredible shape for her tours.


Was it New York or New Jersey? I've heard some people say they try to set up sessions with her and even though it's labeled New York she is actually having the sessions in New Jersey.

artax

I believe the last time she came she stayed in Edgewater NJ - which is across Hudson from NYC - but in my limited experience kind of a pain to get to- Secaucus much easier

artax

I am on mailing list since I previously inquired - just received e-mail today- sessiongirls list NY - but e-mail says Edgewater NJ - as stated above I went there once several years ago - it is just across the river from NYC but you need to go on I think 1 lane road for a few miles and it takes a little while to get there- not a deal breaker in my opinion but less convenient than say NY, Secaucus or Newark

on the rise

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw Lisa earlier in the year. She's not cheap, but my god, what a Goddess. Those muscles and that personality. She knew instinctively what to do and want to say. I left a ver happy chap. She is absolutely amazing

When you say not cheap what's the price range if you don't mind me asking?

richmann

I saw Lisa last year when she visited my area. Wow, simply wow. Incredibly beautiful, solid as a rock and incredibly powerful. She handled me like a toy, overpowering me and teasing me with trash 5aj. Just as I love it. Yes, she's not the cheapest girl out then but she is absolute unique. Remember, you are paying to spend time with a World Class Athlete who has spent years and years perfecting their body. Pay them what they deserve and treat them with respect.