⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa Cross

Started by bulldozer, February 11, 2010, 02:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prophaniti

I actually bought customs from Lisa years ago too, but nowhere near that price

I think I spent $10/minute on Lisa like.. 4 years ago?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prophaniti

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Creamnant

£500 for a session is not that expensive for a body like hers and with the services she offers.
How many people have this combination? Less than 5, I'd say. Maybe even fewer.
It's the law of supply and demand.
Don't forget that Amber DeLuca charged $1,000 in her day. Maybe her sessions were better than Lisa's.
But either way, this was long before covid and the Ukraine/Russia war.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow what a meet.. she's a lot bigger then what you see on the Internet.. She's the ultimate bodybuilder,  her latts and biceps were huge and shoulders were like nothing iv seen before.  Calf lovers will not be disappointed..
But more than anything she is a nice person and wants to please when in a session..
Yes shes at the expense side but shes worth it..
What a woman..

BTW would you say she is well over 95kg?

Just seen a recent clip of her on CJfilms she looks absolutely massive must be on mad diet to be that big at 5ft5

Prophaniti

She just put out a video saying she used an agency to handle her OF for the last 6 months and she's removed them now, she thinks the prices they were charging were exorbitant.

So give her a try now to see what her prices are

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She just put out a video saying she used an agency to handle her OF for the last 6 months and she's removed them now, she thinks the prices they were charging were exorbitant.

So give her a try now to see what her prices are

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh, I totally believed Lisa's story... said no one ever. Her ex-husband and the ever-charming Xander Treffers (you know, that keyboard warrior legend who bravely fought battles from behind the ultra-manly alias 'squeezemebaby') have been puppeteering her entire online existence for years. What a dynamic duo. Too bad Xander finally got the boot from Saradas—turns out harassing people nonstop isn't as cool as he thought. Who knew?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

XT Fit Media
Sara Burgerhartstraat 44-1
1055LA Amsterdam

Camper

Seeing her for the first time in a couple months and cannot wait!  I've loooked through reviews and I can't find anything about lifts.  Does anyone know if she does front lifts (or any other kind)?  Thanks!

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Seeing her for the first time in a couple months and cannot wait!  I've loooked through reviews and I can't find anything about lifts.  Does anyone know if she does front lifts (or any other kind)?  Thanks!

Nice I want to see her in London. Probably the only big female bodybuilder actively working now and rare to find them anymore in the UK. Being 90-100kg at 5'5 is crazy.

Love to do a session with her dry humping the crap out of me and cumming all over my boxer shorts

2ndHoodman

She's really impressive. Did amazing pegging and beatdown with her. She's so damn strong. Absolute marvel of a lady

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's really impressive. Did amazing pegging and beatdown with her. She's so damn strong. Absolute marvel of a lady

Is Lisa genuinely a domme or more of submissive? Does she get aroused from dominating men?

2ndHoodman

She definitely gets aroused from it and has a great time

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's really impressive. Did amazing pegging and beatdown with her. She's so damn strong. Absolute marvel of a lady

Is Lisa genuinely a domme or more of submissive? Does she get aroused from dominating men?

I don't think so. It's mostly just an act from most dommes

petitfilou87

I"ve asked to Lisa to meet her just after the miss Olympia !!! I ve think I've the absolute record price for 2 hours with her

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's really impressive. Did amazing pegging and beatdown with her. She's so damn strong. Absolute marvel of a lady

Is Lisa genuinely a domme or more of submissive? Does she get aroused from dominating men?

I don't think so. It's mostly just an act from most dommes

And how, exactly, did you come to such a categorical conclusion. Not trying to be a wiseass (I just reread the previous sentence and it sounds like I'm trying to be a wiseass when in reality, I'm a dumbass. "Wheeeee!), genuinely curious.
Life sucks and then you die.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's really impressive. Did amazing pegging and beatdown with her. She's so damn strong. Absolute marvel of a lady

Is Lisa genuinely a domme or more of submissive? Does she get aroused from dominating men?

I don't think so. It's mostly just an act from most dommes

And how, exactly, did you come to such a categorical conclusion. Not trying to be a wiseass (I just reread the previous sentence and it sounds like I'm trying to be a wiseass when in reality, I'm a dumbass. "Wheeeee!), genuinely curious.

I was thinking the same thing.

The answer is it little bit more complicated.  Women that are dommes and advirtise primarily as domme's tend to be domme's naturally.  Those that are session providers that offer domme services can really be either way, but I would say many would more consider themselves as swtiches. 

I can admit that I have 100% met women who are domme's and love it.  I have 100% women who are sub's that can pretend to be domme's for the right money.  Making a definitive statement on this is hard.

But, to answer the Lisa question. 

Lisa is more a swtich, she is naturally more of a sub....She can be a domme, and is good at it, but she is not naturally a domme per se.  She more goes with the flow of things. What really does turn her on is being appreciated and worshiped.  No matter what she is doing at the time, if you are worshiping her and appreciating her, she I will be into it.  At least that is what my experiences with her have been.
Yo.

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's really impressive. Did amazing pegging and beatdown with her. She's so damn strong. Absolute marvel of a lady

Is Lisa genuinely a domme or more of submissive? Does she get aroused from dominating men?

I don't think so. It's mostly just an act from most dommes

And how, exactly, did you come to such a categorical conclusion. Not trying to be a wiseass (I just reread the previous sentence and it sounds like I'm trying to be a wiseass when in reality, I'm a dumbass. "Wheeeee!), genuinely curious.

Because I had sex with her and she was very submissive. She switches just for money