LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa Cross

Started by bulldozer, February 11, 2010, 02:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's really impressive. Did amazing pegging and beatdown with her. She's so damn strong. Absolute marvel of a lady

Is Lisa genuinely a domme or more of submissive? Does she get aroused from dominating men?

I don't think so. It's mostly just an act from most dommes

And how, exactly, did you come to such a categorical conclusion. Not trying to be a wiseass (I just reread the previous sentence and it sounds like I'm trying to be a wiseass when in reality, I'm a dumbass. "Wheeeee!), genuinely curious.

Because I had sex with her and she was very submissive. She switches just for money

Now I hate you and admire you all at the same time!  Heehee!   ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

Life sucks and then you die.

clay99

Saw on her IG feed she can bench press 170kg (380lbs) and squat 312kg (690lbs)?

Is this true? Find it hard to believe these are like powerlifter numbers 

MakeMeFly

I don't believe those numbers. That would probably give her world record on squat. Bodybuilders train for size, not strength. I'm sure she's strong but not like that.

As a comparison muscle mamacita who trains for strength squats 220 and benches 120.

jbeast

Always wanted to meet Lisa, tried a couple of times before I retired, but now her prices are way beyond my budget. However, I feel she is worth it. I can say this because I recently did 1 on 1 with her on HBC - role play - and she was magnificent. It was only about 10, 15 minutes but it was so intense, and she was so into it, I felt like she was in the same room with me.

At my... well, advanced age, I'm not sure if I could handle the erotic role play we did in an in-person session. But it has crossed my mind in the past week or so since the HBC visit that I might risk it all and just do it the next time she travels near me. Hell of a performer. 

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't believe those numbers. That would probably give her world record on squat. Bodybuilders train for size, not strength. I'm sure she's strong but not like that.

As a comparison muscle mamacita who trains for strength squats 220 and benches 120.

Yh I think it's marketing strategy plus she put those numbers in lbs maybe trying to market herself to Americans

I hear women with boob jobs don't do bench press because it can damage their implants


mikem2436

I saw her in Chicago a while back and it was probably the best session I've ever had! She was a bit pricy but she was completely worth it!

fraggle2022

Finally been able to book in a session with her, looking forward to it!

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Finally been able to book in a session with her, looking forward to it!

Really want to see her now seeing as there is no other heavyweight fbbs anymore. Is she really over 200lbs (100kg plus?)

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Finally been able to book in a session with her, looking forward to it!

Really want to see her now seeing as there is no other heavyweight fbbs anymore. Is she really over 200lbs (100kg plus?)

I desperately hope this isn't true. I know it's a hotly debated topic in the community and I've observed the back-and-forth on it for a while, but as someone new to the scene I really want to hold onto hope for a bigger (no pun intended) future market of monster-grade sessionettes.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Finally been able to book in a session with her, looking forward to it!

Really want to see her now seeing as there is no other heavyweight fbbs anymore. Is she really over 200lbs (100kg plus?)

I desperately hope this isn't true. I know it's a hotly debated topic in the community and I've observed the back-and-forth on it for a while, but as someone new to the scene I really want to hold onto hope for a bigger (no pun intended) future market of monster-grade sessionettes.

Apart from Ms Xena (Who I have seen and won't see again) who else is there over 200lbs?

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Finally been able to book in a session with her, looking forward to it!

Really want to see her now seeing as there is no other heavyweight fbbs anymore. Is she really over 200lbs (100kg plus?)

It's possible she might come close to 200 lbs in her "off season". You'd have to ask her.

But whenever she goes on tour for sessions, she always looks to get leaner/more defined and will probably be closer to ~ 175 lbs, give or take some. It's probably because she also does video/photo shoot work while she's on session tour, so she wants to be leaner for that. That's just how she operates. If you want to see her when she's bigger, you'll probably have to go to her neck of the woods when she's not on tour.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Finally been able to book in a session with her, looking forward to it!

Really want to see her now seeing as there is no other heavyweight fbbs anymore. Is she really over 200lbs (100kg plus?)

It's possible she might come close to 200 lbs in her "off season". You'd have to ask her.

But whenever she goes on tour for sessions, she always looks to get leaner/more defined and will probably be closer to ~ 175 lbs, give or take some. It's probably because she also does video/photo shoot work while she's on session tour, so she wants to be leaner for that. That's just how she operates. If you want to see her when she's bigger, you'll probably have to go to her neck of the woods when she's not on tour.

The 200lb is a marketing ploy she keeps mentioning it in her videos on her website. I don't think she ever tours whilst in off-season. I might travel down south to meet her but need to find time and book a hotel.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The 200lb is a marketing ploy she keeps mentioning it in her videos on her website. I don't think she ever tours whilst in off-season. I might travel down south to meet her but need to find time and book a hotel.

It probably is. I don't subscribe to her site or get any of the vids she produces, so I don't know the context of her 200 lb mentions, but her SG profile mentions her at 185 lbs.

Her 200 lb thing is probably just to stoke fantasies, so yeah it's probably marketing. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if she was close to that number when she's not touring.

2ndHoodman

She's huge in person. And she definitely seemed off season 200 lbs when I saw her a couple years back. Truly an impressive lady

MuscleBeast69

Over or under 200 she still is massive. And she definatly loves what she does.