⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa Cross

Started by bulldozer, February 11, 2010, 02:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del4

She almost certainly gets up to above 200lbs. Saw her about a year and a half ago, and she told me she was around 206lbs, which I completely believe as she was massive. One of the biggest women that I have ever met muscle mass wise.


clay99

Insane being that size at 5'5 did she have any fat around her belly? A lean 200lb flat stomach? There's got to be more British fbbs around her size in the UK (who don't compete)

Amzmick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Insane being that size at 5'5 did she have any fat around her belly? A lean 200lb flat stomach? There's got to be more British fbbs around her size in the UK (who don't compete)

I'm hoping tooo

clay99

Did she return your deposit?

She pretty much gets booked up all the time. She won't have any problems with client bookings

clay99

Lisa Cross is moving abroad, leaving the UK. Such a travesty we don't have more big fbbs like her around in the UK.

Mscllvr21

Where is she moving to? I hope the US...

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where is she moving to? I hope the US...

I think she is moving to Spain or France near Mediterranean weather.

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where is she moving to? I hope the US...

I think she is moving to Spain or France near Mediterranean weather.
Strange. Lisa Cross has never done any sessions in Spain.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where is she moving to? I hope the US...

I think she is moving to Spain or France near Mediterranean weather.
Strange. Lisa Cross has never done any sessions in Spain.

She doesn't even do sessions in the UK. Only when she tours which I found weird.
Many British people leave the UK to live in Spain especially the older ones.

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where is she moving to? I hope the US...

I think she is moving to Spain or France near Mediterranean weather.
Strange. Lisa Cross has never done any sessions in Spain.

She doesn't even do sessions in the UK. Only when she tours which I found weird.
Many British people leave the UK to live in Spain especially the older ones.

And I'm telling you that Lisa Cross has never traveled to Spain to do any sessions in her life; it's not on her agenda.

dcdc26

she was an absolute 10/10. insane size and shes a gem to talk to. highly recommend to anyone if shes in your area she truly loves what she does and is perfect at it

Hugefan23

Is Lisa cross single or married ?

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she was an absolute 10/10. insane size and shes a gem to talk to. highly recommend to anyone if shes in your area she truly loves what she does and is perfect at it

Is she over 200lbs? Much bigger in person? Was she very loud and vocal?

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she was an absolute 10/10. insane size and shes a gem to talk to. highly recommend to anyone if shes in your area she truly loves what she does and is perfect at it

Is she over 200lbs? Much bigger in person? Was she very loud and vocal?

Shes only 200+ in the off-season.  When she tours for sessions she always does a prep, so shes generally 180ish while sessikning.

In my experience shes pretty vocal. 
Yo.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Shes only 200+ in the off-season.  When she tours for sessions she always does a prep, so shes generally 180ish while sessikning.
In my experience shes pretty vocal.

Yeah, I know a lot of guys don't like that she leans out when she goes on tour. They'd prefer to see her 200+ lbs, but that's how just she operates. When she does session tours she often does photo shoots as well, so that might be why she likes to be leaner.