LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa Cross

Started by bulldozer, February 11, 2010, 02:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creamnant

Thank you for your reply.
To answer your question, mainly searches for sessions are on sessiongirls. Otherwise, there's also batkity.


IFBB Pro Lisa Cross

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWelcome here, Lisa, and welcome to France.
I'm delighted to see that you've chosen this country as your new home. And even more so because (as far as I know), you've never been here before for a session.
May I ask why you decided to move here?
I did used to session in Paris some years back
IFBB Pro Lisa Cross

IFBB Pro Lisa Cross

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThank you for your reply.
To answer your question, mainly searches for sessions are on sessiongirls. Otherwise, there's also batkity.
Thanks for that I do use session girls and I also have a diary page on my website where I list tours.
IFBB Pro Lisa Cross

IFBB Pro Lisa Cross

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFrance

South of France is beautiful, I don't blame her for leaving. South west of the UK is also very beautiful stunning beaches and views but perhaps with the recent climate severe winds and blasts from the Atlantic probably best to find an alternative location in future.
I moved to Brittany very similar weather to Devon in UK where I lived before. I wouldn't enjoy south of France as not a lover of heat xxx
IFBB Pro Lisa Cross

IFBB Pro Lisa Cross

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLisa Cross is moving abroad, leaving the UK. Such a travesty we don't have more big fbbs like her around in the UK.
I will pop back to do tours as I have lots of regular session fans in UK. Will probably tour twice a year like I do USA
IFBB Pro Lisa Cross

Creamnant

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWelcome here, Lisa, and welcome to France.
I'm delighted to see that you've chosen this country as your new home. And even more so because (as far as I know), you've never been here before for a session.
May I ask why you decided to move here?
I did used to session in Paris some years back

Oh. Too bad. I must have started getting interested in the sessions after that.
I hope I can make up for it.

The south of France offers some beautiful scenery, such as Provence. But right now, it's too hot to go there.
But don't worry, with global warming, Brittany will become the new Provence in a few years.  ;D or   :'(

IFBB Pro Lisa Cross

agreed it is crazy hot at the moment. I did go to la Rochelle a few weeks back as I saw a nice property but it was far too hot for me. Plus I saw a huge snake in the garden lol. Thats no good for my dogs
IFBB Pro Lisa Cross

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSo guys, When your looking for sessions where do you go to find your sessions. WB270 was the best place I used to advertise but it suddenly closed down. Does anyone know what happened? Bill who ran it was a lovely patient man who I spoke with alot but he suddenly went silent and then shortly afterwards the site stopped running.

Bill's site was hosted by Diana The Valkyrie. When that host site was closed, Bill decided to close his site down as well. He posted about it here somewhere, but I don't recall the exact title of the thread.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

tuttle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI moved to Brittany very similar weather to Devon in UK where I lived before. I wouldn't enjoy south of France as not a lover of heat xxx
I can't believe you moved to Brittany, my own childhood area! Hope you enjoy it!
Unfortunately, i won't be there when you offer sessions in Rennes, but i do hope to see you at some point in France!
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

clay99

Brittany is nice but hear it has a reputation for rain so you might not be escaping the UK weather after all. Do you speak French? Lisa surprised you never created an adltwork UK account. Badkity is a decent advertising site and the new wb270 works fine, guess you are fed up with SGs charging your silly prices.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

IFBB Pro Lisa Cross

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBrittany is nice but hear it has a reputation for rain so you might not be escaping the UK weather after all. Do you speak French? Lisa surprised you never created an adltwork UK account. Badkity is a decent advertising site and the new wb270 works fine, guess you are fed up with SGs charging your silly prices.
yes I speak French and its less rainy in Brittany compared to Uk
IFBB Pro Lisa Cross

IFBB Pro Lisa Cross

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI moved to Brittany very similar weather to Devon in UK where I lived before. I wouldn't enjoy south of France as not a lover of heat xxx
I can't believe you moved to Brittany, my own childhood area! Hope you enjoy it!
Unfortunately, i won't be there when you offer sessions in Rennes, but i do hope to see you at some point in France!
. I have just uploaded my next tour to my website. The tour section is free
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)
IFBB Pro Lisa Cross

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBrittany is nice but hear it has a reputation for rain so you might not be escaping the UK weather after all. Do you speak French? Lisa surprised you never created an adltwork UK account. Badkity is a decent advertising site and the new wb270 works fine, guess you are fed up with SGs charging your silly prices.
yes I speak French and its less rainy in Brittany compared to Uk

Nice how did you learn French? You speak fluently? Do you speak Spanish as well?

diabolodiabolo

Hi all,

I heard that Lisa lost muscles / mass during the last years. She used to be more massive some years ago and looked a bit "offseason" or lighter recently. do not get me wrong. I know that we all get older and it is hard to keep that body while aging. especially in this extraordinary shape. we all know this and also Lisa is ageing. Absolutely fine and nature. The thing is that I am really into big, pumped, shredded woman. And 500 EUR is a lot of money for me so I would like to hear opinions and maybe it was just balboa what I read in that other place. So I always hear she is great and nice person and all that but I would be a bit disappointed if I do not get that awesome muscular woman I imagine or as I know from her (probably a bit older) XXX clips. Great that you are also in this group, Lisa. And sorry: nothing personal but I just would like to know and maybe all is good. but I also see how my body changed from my 40s to my 50s now while I also do sports regularly. not on the level of Lisa for sure but it is what it is. Thanks guys (and girls); I think this is a great place to connect and share experiences...

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHi all,

I heard that Lisa lost muscles / mass during the last years. She used to be more massive some years ago and looked a bit "offseason" or lighter recently. do not get me wrong. I know that we all get older and it is hard to keep that body while aging. especially in this extraordinary shape. we all know this and also Lisa is ageing. Absolutely fine and nature. The thing is that I am really into big, pumped, shredded woman. And 500 EUR is a lot of money for me so I would like to hear opinions and maybe it was just balboa what I read in that other place. So I always hear she is great and nice person and all that but I would be a bit disappointed if I do not get that awesome muscular woman I imagine or as I know from her (probably a bit older) XXX clips. Great that you are also in this group, Lisa. And sorry: nothing personal but I just would like to know and maybe all is good. but I also see how my body changed from my 40s to my 50s now while I also do sports regularly. not on the level of Lisa for sure but it is what it is. Thanks guys (and girls); I think this is a great place to connect and share experiences...

Not sure where you're getting your info from, but Lisa (even though she no longer competes) is as big as ever. She gets massive during the offseason and then leans out when she goes on a session tour.