LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa Cross

Started by bulldozer, February 11, 2010, 02:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larky368

I have sessioned with 3 or 4 girls where the first meeting was just a regular session with HJ only but to my surprise the next time I was able to have FS so it's not so improbable. Some girls are more selective and have to feel comfortable or need to see you previously before they will go all the way. And I have found that the more explicit and adventurous they display themselves online the more likely it will be that you will get lucky. I have also come to the realization that even then, a lot of girls don't want it spread around the blogs that they do FS so I tend to use the term YMMV over FS when I provide a review.


cakedeath

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have sessioned with 3 or 4 girls where the first meeting was just a regular session with HJ only but to my surprise the next time I was able to have FS so it's not so improbable. Some girls are more selective and have to feel comfortable or need to see you previously before they will go all the way. And I have found that the more explicit and adventurous they display themselves online the more likely it will be that you will get lucky. I have also come to the realization that even then, a lot of girls don't want it spread around the blogs that they do FS so I tend to use the term YMMV over FS when I provide a review.

That's pretty much what I was thinking- the more explicit the more likely. If someone smokes pot, drinks, well there more likely to go on to harder things than a complete teetotaler right? I mean I would not expect YMMV (which stands for?) from someone like Kristy Hawkins for example, if she ever did sessions.

All my other sessions, bikini tops have stayed on and either it was pleasant small talk or with Brigy I'm getting the crap kick out of me. Lisa, bikini top came off and she was making very sexy moans, eyes closed, all that kind of thing. She's a very sexual being I guess and that's her way. Brigy, well she's about the power and aggressiveness. Bodybuilding, Karate, she's a force of nature and I think she'd prefer a good scrap before a roll in the hay!

Polite Society

    Big difference between the 'hope' of FS and the guarantee of it. Either way, I've seen Lisa Cross enough times to know where the truth lies.
     Write and ask for FS and let me know how it goes. Seriously, some of you are in Dreamland.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ShyguyUK

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have sessioned with 3 or 4 girls where the first meeting was just a regular session with HJ only but to my surprise the next time I was able to have FS so it's not so improbable. Some girls are more selective and have to feel comfortable or need to see you previously before they will go all the way. And I have found that the more explicit and adventurous they display themselves online the more likely it will be that you will get lucky. I have also come to the realization that even then, a lot of girls don't want it spread around the blogs that they do FS so I tend to use the term YMMV over FS when I provide a review.

That's pretty much what I was thinking- the more explicit the more likely. If someone smokes pot, drinks, well there more likely to go on to harder things than a complete teetotaler right? I mean I would not expect YMMV (which stands for?) from someone like Kristy Hawkins for example, if she ever did sessions.

All my other sessions, bikini tops have stayed on and either it was pleasant small talk or with Brigy I'm getting the crap kick out of me. Lisa, bikini top came off and she was making very sexy moans, eyes closed, all that kind of thing. She's a very sexual being I guess and that's her way. Brigy, well she's about the power and aggressiveness. Bodybuilding, Karate, she's a force of nature and I think she'd prefer a good scrap before a roll in the hay!

I saw Brigy last week and went for the bikini option, which came off pretty quicker so with Brigy you can get the best of both worlds

cakedeath

I saw Brigy last week and went for the bikini option, which came off pretty quicker so with Brigy you can get the best of both worlds

Good to know.



p.s. PS- Your like a dog with a bone, let it go FFS. I've ammended my original review and taken out the term FS and used the word 'Erotic' as she used that word to describe the session herself. Now I hope that satisfies the thorn in your paw and we can move on :heart:


Polite Society

 I like accuracy. Not much to ask. Not grasping at straws masquerading as facts.
  There are guys here who believe every word they read. It's important when b.s is being spouted that it's corrected. Hate me for it - doesn't bother me one jot.
  Yet another edit of a post of yours wasn't a hardship, surely?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

larky368

YMMV-'your mileage may vary'

cakedeath

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like accuracy. Not much to ask. Not grasping at straws masquerading as facts.
  There are guys here who believe every word they read. It's important when b.s is being spouted that it's corrected. Hate me for it - doesn't bother me one jot.
  Yet another edit of a post of yours wasn't a hardship, surely?

Why you using words like 'Hate'..... such strong words. That's fair enough about the editing, it's not a problem, I want it to be as accurate as possible.......you just seem so angry about it though   :look:.

Anyway, my review is edited, issue gone ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers Larky. Your mileage may vary, I like that, classy way of putting it.

mongo

Briggy went full nude?  :woohoo:

mongo

Brigy took her bikini off?

ShyguyUK

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Brigy took her bikini off?

Only Topless

mongo

Dig Brigy wear her ultra thing g-string bottom?

ShyguyUK

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dig Brigy wear her ultra thing g-string bottom?

Yes

Polite Society

 Hearing the full story about cakedeath's session requests recently was enlightening.....
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HuBazze

I'm a little lost here.

Could someone tell me what these acronyms stand for?