LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa Cross

Started by bulldozer, February 11, 2010, 02:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samsadeniz

I always HAGGLE over their prices and they always agree. most of the time I reduce the prices by %30 and sometimes by %50. noobs are fools!!! hahahaha!!!

samsadeniz

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

gatorvin

yes i did session with her, so no speculation. if it is inside the 'ballpark' i tend not to haggle too much on price as i'm not buying a rug from the souk. but 500 pounds (not dollars) for her basically to say that she will do the same or, in many many cases, less than other girls but you will pay twice the price because of who she is then, as i said, she must know her clientele and make the amount she needs, and that doesnt include me. for me it isnt good value, or close, and i will leave her to it. while there arent too many fbbs the size of lisa, there are enough to go around!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cakedeath

Great session. She's a nice girl, great to talk to and a great bod so can't ask for much more. She produces these great moans when she's posing too.

One thing I've noticed though doing these sessions.....the girls are not as big as their pictures (it seems). I thought Lisa and Brigita were going to dwarf me in size, same with Rene but no. The photographers do a great job.




Polite Society

 I'm sure she'll enjoy reading her review here.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cakedeath

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm sure she'll enjoy reading her review here.

You know for a fact she visits Saradas?

Anyway it's not a bad review......it's just my observation about all the girls I've seen not just Lisa.

Saradas came up in conversation with Brigy, not by name but as sites of this type. She said she's aware of these sites but doesn't bother with them........she went on to say that some girls are not happy because it costs them memebership fees etc. Understandable.   

kevin1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great session. She's a nice girl, great to talk to and a great bod so can't ask for much more. She produces these great moans when she's posing too.

One thing I've noticed though doing these sessions.....the girls are not as big as their pictures (it seems). I thought Lisa and Brigita were going to dwarf me in size, same with Rene but no. The photographers do a great job.

Apparently you didn't read the "How to Write a Session Review" memo. You start with - "I'm 6'2" 225 pounds and work out 4 times a week, but I couldn't fend off this 175 pound amazon for even 1 minute..."
:D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cakedeath

Fair enough I'll give it a shot.

I'm 5'7'' and weigh 240 pounds (although nobody believes that until they weigh me , most people think I weigh about 180-190). I play sports, football (prononced soccer in the US I believe) and I do kettlebell classes twice a week. I have a strong upperbody especially my shoulders, if I train them for a second they explode on me, apparently I have the perfect physique for deadlifting (so I've been told)......

I met Lisa in a nice hotel room. She was very friendly and quite beautiful with a huge pair of tits and broad shoulders. We talked about my experience in sessions and what I wanted from this session. After 5mins of chat we got down to it. She was wearing the training gear I asked her to wear and after some posing with some unreal sexy moans she took that top off and she's stood there with her breasts barely being contained by her bra- yep not a bad site. She then did some holds and squeezes which hurt and I had to tap most times and she is strong but there was no alarming strength there. After some quite sensual posing and positioning I was then massaging her back and shoulders, from behind, very firmly which she seemed to enjoy and then off came the bra which I wasn't expecting. While I was still behind her she grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts and she seemed to be getting turned on by my nipple play  >:D

I was confused actually at this point. I wasn't sure of we were about to have sex or if this was how she did sessions. Well we didn't have x

Just MW. She was on her back, then straddling me while I was on my back, very flirty, sensual and kinda teasing really- Don't take the bra off and make horny noises for crying out loud! I didn't need to use my hands to steer the car home. A tad cynical but maybe she does that to set you up to want to pay the Erotic price next time. Well if so she knows whats she's doing because it's incredibly tempting.

Anyhow, all in all she is quite wonderful. Much more beautiful than I thought she'd be, a very muscular sensual body which she teases you with expertly, a delight to talk to and out of all the girls I've sessioned with (only 5.... Alina, Lyra, Rene, Brigy, Lisa) she is top of my list not because she necessarily provided the best session or took her bra off but because she really is very strikingly beautiful (much more so than her pictures show) and for me that trumped anything else from all of my sessions.

11 out of 10

frankbunce

Great review Cakey.
Met Lisa a couple of years back. She's an absolutely stunning girl. Add a bit of grey matter & you've got a girl I'd introduce to my Mother given the chance.
I'm afraid I've no secrets to tell. She is a great girl.
Good for you Cakey, sounds like you had a terrific time.
How was her voice (out of interest)?

Polite Society

 Don't insinuate she does FS when it's not the case. Your reviews always show much more of your flaws than theirs.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cakedeath

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't insinuate she does FS when it's not the case. Your reviews always show much more of your flaws than theirs.

Wow.......ok then 'Polite' how about this for insinuating.......and before I even get to my points there are a load of adult clips on this site featuring Lisa Cross, I mean If she's willing to masturbate and have a lesbian affair for all to see then it's not a stretch to say what I did I don't think.

She also used the term 'porn industry' in our session when we were talking about things and it was relating to her.......

and she emailed me at the start and wrote ''you want the 'Basic Bikini Session' for 250 or 'Erotic Session' for 500?'' As simple as that- you want to feel my muscles or 'get-off'! I'm not having to ask this, she's offering.

Now if FS means x then maybe I shouldn't have used that abbreviation but from what I've read on this site (and I checked so I wouldn't be saying anything that isn't already on here) most else is on the table.

So take that I declined the erotic session for 500, the teasing nature of the session I described and that I left there wishing I had another 250 in my back pocket to give her.......well I think my insinuating if fair mate. Maybe I'm wrong but it's uncanny how I'm considering paying 500 next time.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't insinuate she does FS when it's not the case. Your reviews always show much more of your flaws than theirs.

Wow.......ok then 'Polite' how about this for insinuating.......and before I even get to my points there are a load of adult clips on this site featuring Lisa Cross, I mean If she's willing to masturbate and have a lesbian affair for all to see then it's not a stretch to say what I did I don't think.

She also used the term 'porn industry' in our session when we were talking about things and it was relating to her.......

and she emailed me at the start and wrote ''you want the 'Basic Bikini Session' for 250 or 'Erotic Session' for 500?'' As simple as that- you want to feel my muscles or 'get-off'! I'm not having to ask this, she's offering.

Now if FS means x then maybe I shouldn't have used that abbreviation but from what I've read on this site (and I checked so I wouldn't be saying anything that isn't already on here) most else is on the table.

So take that I declined the erotic session for 500, the teasing nature of the session I described and that I left there wishing I had another 250 in my back pocket to give her.......well I think my insinuating if fair mate. Maybe I'm wrong but it's uncanny how I'm considering paying 500 next time.


  Frankly, you're talking rubbish and you need to get a clue what Full Service means. You're a guy with less than ten sessions to his name who thinks he invented how to deal with women. You're clueless.
   Thanks for weighing in Frank.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

 As for what they do in paid shoots equaling that they'd do it in sessions?
  Good luck in seeing Denise Masino and Angie Salvagno. It figures they must be doing sessions if they do that.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cakedeath

Look I don't know what you're problem is. So far your 3 posts about my review are

I'm sure she'll enjoy reading her review here.

Don't insinuate she does FS when it's not the case. Your reviews always show much more of your flaws than theirs.

Frankly, you're talking rubbish and you need to get a clue what Full Service means. You're a guy with less than ten sessions to his name who thinks he invented how to deal with women. You're clueless.
   Thanks for weighing in Frank.


'Polite' really is an antonym in your case, maybe you should stick an 'I' and an 'M' to the beginning of your member name . Maybe I am clueless but as you've added no real constructive advice and there's no niceness in your comments I think instead of using FS I think I'll just use FU.



Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Look I don't know what you're problem is. So far your 3 posts about my review are

I'm sure she'll enjoy reading her review here.

Don't insinuate she does FS when it's not the case. Your reviews always show much more of your flaws than theirs.

Frankly, you're talking rubbish and you need to get a clue what Full Service means. You're a guy with less than ten sessions to his name who thinks he invented how to deal with women. You're clueless.
   Thanks for weighing in Frank.


'Polite' really is an antonym in your case, maybe you should stick an 'I' and an 'M' to the beginning of your member name . Maybe I am clueless but as you've added no real constructive advice and there's no niceness in your comments I think instead of using FS I think I'll just use FU.

   I gave you the avice of finding out what FS means. Worth you doing so.
     Truly FU right back at ya.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cakedeath

I gave you the avice of finding out what FS means. Worth you doing so.
     Truly FU right back at ya.
      :tongue:

Why don't you just tell me you banana.