LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

René Campbell

Started by brun, September 18, 2009, 06:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovethestuff

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Female Bodybuilding

We met in a hotel in London. I bought roses and knock on the door. When she opened the door she was with colorful swimming suit and heels. She was huge, i`ve never, ever saw I woman bodybuilder so huge in live!! She allowed me to use the bathroom. I was very nervous, but she is so kind, so lovely person and very, very pretty woman and calm me with hugs and smile. We chat a little ( she was very surprised that the price for 1.30 hour session – 300 pounds are equal with my monthly payment, but of course the reason is that I am living in the poorest European country  ) I gave her my presents ( a souvenirs from my country ) then I told her my preferences ( bodyscissors, bearhugs, bellytorturing). She posed a little for me and then we start with the first hold – bearhug. Well i`ve watched that hold hundred of times in videos, but never, even in my dreams haven`t think that this is so painful hold. Pressing her iron pecs against my soft body made me faint in her arms instantly. May be that was the moment that she realized that mine 68 kilos ( I was sick and lost 5 kilos weeks before that)  are no mach for her 85 ....So then she put me in the bed and applied bodyscissors and grapevines. I`ve never felt such pain and have to tap exactly one sec after she started to squeeze. Then some armwrestling, well mine 36 against her 39 cm. biceps, not any chance. Then we go to the mirror when she made me some choke holds, bearhugs and comparisons. I asked her if I could tape this, and she allowed me. Unfortunately the battery of my stupid phone discharged and I tried to record with the camera, but its battery was down too !!! The true is that I didn`t expect that she could allow me to record the session, and I was unprepared. Sad, but true. So she change her clothes and we continued the session, now with some "real" wrestling. The problem is that she is very, immensely strong ( 140 kg for 8 reps benchpress ) so even when she did the hold as gently as she could, the pain was unbearable ! I asked her for some choke hold and she made me sorry for this. There was a moment when she was choking me in front of the mirror, when I started to lost consciousness, but she stopped.  I am afraid of head ( neck ) scissors, so she applied only once. But when I put my neck on her groin, even without any squeezing I felt the huge power of her legs and tapped second after she start the light squeeze ...2 out of 10 she told me, I cannot imagine what could happen with the human head when she squeeze 10 out of 10 !! I am huge admirer of belly torturing so there was a lot of belly punching, belly squeezing and belly pressuring. Because I have strong abs I asked her to punch me with her full strength ( I didn`t knew that she is training boxing, too ) ... the result is that one week later my midsection is still in pain ...but pleasurable pain. And she didn`t punch me with her full power, only with 50 % !! ....I cannot believe that woman could punch so hard and don`t want to think what could happen if she use her full power ! I asked her to trample me, but when her 85 kilograms and her foot pressed my belly I screamed in agony and she stopped ... I was very scaried then. She told me that now she is training with professional wrestler, who is teaching her pro-holds, so we tried some, as Boston crab, camel clutch, backbreaker, various pins and some throws. She did them very gently, but the pain for me was huge. In the end she drove some knee punches to my belly too. It was great that the bed was behind me. After absolutely every hold she gently hugged me and massaged my sore body. I did some measurements, biceps 29 unflexed, 39 flexed ( huge ratio !!) forearms 30, thighs 60, lat spread 120. She is preparing for European championship and lost some size during the dieting. So an hour and 45 minutes after the start it was all over. The problem is that there was a session with another guy after this, if not I was sure that we could chat a little more. I paid her 300 pounds, and she even didn`t count it. She told me that she believed me. Another long, warm hug and that was all. The most incredible experience in my life until now. I cannot believe that there are people, who can meet this amazing person at least once a month, (mostly because 200 pounds or 235 euro for one hour unbelievable experience is not so much for most of the people in Europe ) and I noble envy them !
I will never forget this woman, never !!
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

fbblover2011

I need Rene's email please!  :rock:

walkema

She has contacted me today she is going to be in the greater Manchester area of the UK in march 22/23

imanze

Just a warning guys: she stood me up once in London. I had flown from abroad just to see her.
But, before then, I had one of the top 3 sessions of my life with her.
She can be sweet or sour.

MakeMeFly

Thanks. Those travels are also not advertised anywhere. Let's see if they happen. Would be great!
My only interaction was trying to setup a webcam where everything looked great at first and then stopped replying.

Noswal

I emailed her last week, she now lives in Cornwall-been there 2 years or so-I had no idea, I live there too.

She says there is not much call for mets down here in Cornwall but she was willing to do a session locally for £250 for 1 hour!, I'd only want to see her when in competition condition.
Don't know whether I fancy all those tats!!  ???
So many women, So little time!! :)

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I emailed her last week, she now lives in Cornwall-been there 2 years or so-I had no idea, I live there too.

She says there is not much call for mets down here in Cornwall but she was willing to do a session locally for £250 for 1 hour!, I'd only want to see her when in competition condition.
Don't know whether I fancy all those tats!!  ???

    Why email her then? Just wasting her time reading that.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jester

Does anyone know if she does HJ?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I emailed her last week, she now lives in Cornwall-been there 2 years or so-I had no idea, I live there too.

She says there is not much call for mets down here in Cornwall but she was willing to do a session locally for £250 for 1 hour!, I'd only want to see her when in competition condition.
Don't know whether I fancy all those tats!!  ???

There is so much to unravel here. The cost of a session with this exceptional woman is relatively low. (She asks you for about $340 US.) You live in the same fucking Duchy as she does, but you are hesitant because you know she's not in contest shape and she has tattoos. So you email this legendary session provider who you know hasn't competed in years and you know she has tattoos, and she quotes an unusually low number, and you say "No."

Astonishing.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I emailed her last week, she now lives in Cornwall-been there 2 years or so-I had no idea, I live there too.

She says there is not much call for mets down here in Cornwall but she was willing to do a session locally for £250 for 1 hour!, I'd only want to see her when in competition condition.
Don't know whether I fancy all those tats!!  ???

Astonishing.

You are being overly kind . . . his hesitancy is yet one more strike against schmoe nation.  :(
Life sucks and then you die.

Polite Society

  Called it, gentlemen. "Oh, you're THAT Rene Campbell. My mistake. Can I still email asking for a discount?"
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

candy


gava

Has anyone seen René recently? How was it. Thinking of seeing her on at some point, she looks incredible
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

clubathlete

Rene is an awesome session wrestler, I have met her a few times in the UK.  She has a new profile up on SessionGirls!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login