LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

René Campbell

Started by brun, September 18, 2009, 06:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCReviews

I'd be curious of any recent pics or her current condition. 


Del4

Look at her IG for pics of her current condition, it is pretty spot on. Although I met her recently for the first time in some years (I remember seeing her years ago when she was really massive and with less tattoos) and I was surprised that she looks bigger than her IG pictures.

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd be curious of any recent pics or her current condition. 

She also has a thread in this forum with her recent IG material.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

crazycrazy

René posted a trip to my city. I contacted her immediately, and we quickly set up a encounter. A deposit was requested and sent. Email communication was always prompt and information about her location was shared after she received the deposit.

When she finally arrived it turned out that the elevator required a key to unlock it. She came down to the lobby in a tracksuit that covered her neck. Was this to avoid drawing attention to herself for her thick muscle or to her fully inked neck? Either sight would have startled the hotel guests milling about in the lobby. Her face was all that was visible above the high collar, and as everyone knows, she is a beautiful woman. When we arrived in her room she took off her track jacket to reveal a black singlet which tightly hugged her huge chest and shoulders.

She changed into a silver suit, and high heels. She was mountainous, the most muscular woman I had seen in many years. She flexed her magnificent biceps, her awesome traps and her wide lats. Her pectoral muscles are incomparable. She put me on my back and climbed on my chest, asking, "Do you think you can move me off you?"

"I don't want to," I answered.

And that's the memory I'll keep of this extraordinary woman.

Prophaniti

I wish i had the money to see her when she hit Toronto, but my session funds were tied up with other women :(
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crazycrazy

These last few months have been unusually good for visiting women and yes, unusually expensive. I have no regrets on the expenses where René is concerned.

Prophaniti

Welp I hope she hits up Toronto again but I'll have to be content myself with Ms Melissa  haha
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

I likely would've felt duty bound to have yet another return visit with Rene because she has kept most if not all of her size from her competing days, but as anyone else who's also met her knows any justification of that sort is hardly necessary. She's simply one of the most pleasant, most beautiful, and most lusciously put together heavyweights to ever offer sessions. Whatever your favorite body part, she's got it and it looks great on her. She walks around in a lovely state of general firmness, which would be my request anyway, having experienced the ripped look a couple of times it's just not something I require. She knows me well by now and it was a pleasure being 'playfully bossed around' by her for a few hours, the kind which is a reminder why I'm still excited to book sessions after 30 years of doing this. If you've never met her you need to, if you have met her you should know why you need to repeat having done so while we still have the opportunity even more.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I likely would've felt duty bound to have yet another return visit with Rene because she has kept most if not all of her size from her competing days, but as anyone else who's also met her knows any justification of that sort is hardly necessary. She's simply one of the most pleasant, most beautiful, and most lusciously put together heavyweights to ever offer sessions. Whatever your favorite body part, she's got it and it looks great on her. She walks around in a lovely state of general firmness, which would be my request anyway, having experienced the ripped look a couple of times it's just not something I require. She knows me well by now and it was a pleasure being 'playfully bossed around' by her for a few hours, the kind which is a reminder why I'm still excited to book sessions after 30 years of doing this. If you've never met her you need to, if you have met her you should know why you need to repeat having done so while we still have the opportunity even more.

Gawd!!  I am so jealous!  She's always been on my short list, but for one reason or another, our schedules never matched.  Now, she's in Egypt according to her IG page, and I'm ready to throw on the hijab and fly over there!! 

"Gnarly gnarlington!!"
Life sucks and then you die.

clay99

Rene will be in Vegas in a few days for all those interested You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

clay99

Has anyone managed to see Rene in London? Been trying but no response. Very frustrating barely any fbbs in London and then you see Rene move to London yet she's rarely available.

DCReviews

I like her size and style but it's weird that she's doesn't have any reviews on her session girls page. 

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like her size and style but it's weird that she's doesn't have any reviews on her session girls page.

Sessiongirls reviews are strictly edited. There are 12 pages of content in this thread, featuring many reviews. She is highly recommended. Is there anything more you want to know?

Del4

I have seen her a few times in the last year or so. She is still phenomenal and one of the best.

knufflschmoe

long ago since I met her ,a pity she`s not travelling further away, any more

is a easy -going person,down to earth, really muscular .shredded ,with a lot of tattoos (if you like that)
(cool was an interview some years ago,she admiited training in gym makes her horny,so quote:"like a permanent orgasm"


a bit strange was ,last time I met her ,she was of the opinion,I forgot to pay the fee ,after the session

didn`t remember exactly ,payed her afterwards (because anyway I would generously support FBB also finacally )
but not sure if this was correct,normally sessionettes NEVER forget their fees...??!

so worth to meet her ,but pay attention ,when it comes to business...?!