⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

René Campbell

Started by brun, September 18, 2009, 06:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Like few other relatively big names, unfortunately : Muscle Mamacita, Mackerel Woman.

Nooo. I hope those two are permanently gone. Really wanted to see them someday

For Muscle Mamacita, her profile has only temporarily disappeared from sessiongirls.
For Mackerel Woman, it's confirmed. End of sessions.

Damn shame Mackerel has retired thought she was just getting started

The only thing lacking with Rene right now are glutes. If she can grow her glutes back she will have an amazing figure

clay99

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

superfetdown

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Like few other relatively big names, unfortunately : Muscle Mamacita, Mackerel Woman.

Nooo. I hope those two are permanently gone. Really wanted to see them someday

For Muscle Mamacita, her profile has only temporarily disappeared from sessiongirls.
For Mackerel Woman, it's confirmed. End of sessions.

Damn shame Mackerel has retired thought she was just getting started

The only thing lacking with Rene right now are glutes. If she can grow her glutes back she will have an amazing figure

Mackerel still sees her regulars.

Petergabriel1985

Still active in bad kittys, anyone saw her this year?

clay99

Impossible to get a hold of her, very slow with initial comms than goes silent.

clay99

Anyone had any luck with her?

richmann

I've emailed Rene a couple of times recently and haven't heard anything back.

Has she retired from Sessions? Or is she just limiting herself to regulars?

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've emailed Rene a couple of times recently and haven't heard anything back.

Has she retired from Sessions? Or is she just limiting herself to regulars?

I think so, probably can't be bothered with new clients plus she works full-time.

The scene in the UK is depressing

richmann

That's a loss for all of us. She is amazing and such a nice person.

I hope she's dropped out as she's happy and settled, not for some bad reason.

Jbuzz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've emailed Rene a couple of times recently and haven't heard anything back.

Has she retired from Sessions? Or is she just limiting herself to regulars?

The scene in the UK is depressing


I actually think you get many sessionette in the UK, both local and travel.
Not like Vegas or NYC,
But much more than any other European city.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Like few other relatively big names, unfortunately : Muscle Mamacita, Mackerel Woman.

Nooo. I hope those two are permanently gone. Really wanted to see them someday

For Muscle Mamacita, her profile has only temporarily disappeared from sessiongirls.
For Mackerel Woman, it's confirmed. End of sessions.

Damn shame Mackerel has retired thought she was just getting started

The only thing lacking with Rene right now are glutes. If she can grow her glutes back she will have an amazing figure

Mackerel still sees her regulars.

Bummer she was never in the US before she went to regulars only

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bummer she was never in the US before she went to regulars only

She had a mutli-city tour lined up in the US back in 2015. I booked with her and gave a deposit. I was excited as hell.

Then she returned my deposit and said she had to cancel the trip. Said something like she had too many people back out on her....and said she'd probably never try for such a trip again. She sounded pretty frustrated. Pretty hard to believe that people would back out on someone like her, but evidently that's how it went according to her.

Probably the biggest disappointment I've had since I started doing sessions.