⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

René Campbell

Started by brun, September 18, 2009, 06:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del4

In my years of sessioning with Rene, it has twice happened that we forgot about payment and then I needed to pay her afterwards (one of those times I had to contact her to let her know).
I'd like to think it's because she is so wonderful, we have good chemistry and it doesn't feel like I am paying to be with her.
But she may just be a combination of a bit forgetful on those things and/or shy to talk about payment.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
long ago since I met her ,a pity she`s not travelling further away, any more

is a easy -going person,down to earth, really muscular .shredded ,with a lot of tattoos (if you like that)
(cool was an interview some years ago,she admiited training in gym makes her horny,so quote:"like a permanent orgasm"


a bit strange was ,last time I met her ,she was of the opinion,I forgot to pay the fee ,after the session

didn`t remember exactly ,payed her afterwards (because anyway I would generously support FBB also finacally )
but not sure if this was correct,normally sessionettes NEVER forget their fees...??!

so worth to meet her ,but pay attention ,when it comes to business...?!

Del4

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

clay99

Del

Have you managed to see Rene recently in London? DM

Del4

Yea, seen her about 3 times in the last year and she is amazing. I would bear in mind though that she barely sessions anymore and mainly with people she has seasoned with before. She had a full time job, travels a fair bit and sessions is not her main source of income so she mainly sees 'regulars'

clay99

Thanks buddy

Tried to DM you but your Inbox is full

Mscllvr21

Does Rene now live in London or somewhere far away?

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does Rene now live in London or somewhere far away?

Yes in North London. But works full-time, travels and doesn't have much time to do sessions sadly. Says she only offers outcalls to hotels and works on limited basis.

Lisa Cross is based in the South but doesn't do sessions either only during tours which is very frustrating.

Petergabriel1985

Anyone knows if she is bisexual? I tried sessions with bi FBB with my wife and is better to know before to move forward that she will enjoy the session too.
FS session, so anyone can confirm having FS with her the last years? I underdtand that she is into sensual sessions but i do not know the limit on that.

clay99

Could be wrong but think her ex was girl. I think it's more likely with her than Ms Xena who's more of a traditional woman.

Creamnant

Like few other relatively big names, unfortunately : Muscle Mamacita, Mackerel Woman.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I noticed that her profile has gone from Sessiongirls. I hope she hasn't retired.

I was in contact with her but then she went silent again. Think she's just super busy travelling and with work commitments doesn't have time with sessions anymore 

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I noticed that her profile has gone from Sessiongirls. I hope she hasn't retired.

Its back now but she has moved outside London now

clay99

Holy crap anyone else following her on IG? Looking massive right now, upper body looking ridiculous.
Have tried further contact with her but no response now. Very busy lady need to catch her at the right time  :(

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Like few other relatively big names, unfortunately : Muscle Mamacita, Mackerel Woman.

Nooo. I hope those two are permanently gone. Really wanted to see them someday

2ndHoodman

I should've seen Rene ages ago. I don't know it just never happened. Great to see she's still amazing with tattoos.

Creamnant

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Like few other relatively big names, unfortunately : Muscle Mamacita, Mackerel Woman.

Nooo. I hope those two are permanently gone. Really wanted to see them someday

For Muscle Mamacita, her profile has only temporarily disappeared from sessiongirls.
For Mackerel Woman, it's confirmed. End of sessions.