Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

René Campbell

Started by brun, September 18, 2009, 06:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkrugby

my session with Rene was fun and mesmerizing, but sorry to hear she does price jumping.  That's just bad policy and is one reason I rarely session anymore.  I get it's a business and what not, but if you say its 400/hr, stick to it.

bkrugby

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

mussgal

One of my fav sessions.

I dont think she price jumped? Shes only been to the USA 3 times and on all occasions her price was the same.

I know in the UK she was actually below the average session cost but now her UK cost is more or less in line with what everyone else charges?

neo4ever1976

HI Guys,
I am meeting Rene Campbell next week. I have read some reviews-very strong, affable personality..i am 5ft 10 and weigh 180lbs. Average strength..how good is her wrestling skills, does she really dominate or is she too nice and can she do lifts with my weight?
Any feedback welcome. Also any interesting themes for the session? One of my faves is that my gf has found out i have been two timing so she gives me a lesson to remember! :thanks:

D4

I've met her a few times and whilst never wrestled Big Rene, she is extremely strong and would have no problem man handling you.
I'm about your weight and she did loads of lifts with me, easily.
THe only thing is, she's preparing for a contest, so may not want to risk any kind of injury.

mooretiger

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Caze

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:wow:
that is one spectacular image.

It´s from her facebook page and as far as I know it´s not a morph.


Hoodman

Great shot someday I will see that lady. Tried at the Arnold, but then I didn't end up figuring out the Arnold and didn't go
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mo

Who is the strongest and most muscular of the three? Someone who would lift and carry and pin you down....

Hoodman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

grossbar

Met with Jana twice now. She is huge and so powerful
Think she would be a fair match for all

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Met with Jana twice now. She is huge and so powerful
Think she would be a fair match for all

depends :-)

depends on the priorities .... the poster wanted lift and carry... jana doesnt do....for to pin someone she is top

neo4ever1976

I just met her. She was so lovely ans strong. I am 5ft 10inch tall and weigh 84kg. She was weighing 84 kg and totally toyed with me-pining me, scissoring me and submitting me. We had a theme where she was my gf and found out that i was two toming her so she give me a lesson to remember. She lifted me over the shoulder and cradles and even bench pressed me. Huge back, big muscles and massive quads with a lovely face and personality.
Talked a lot and not a time watcher.
Recommended totally if you are into big muscular girls..

Hoodman

Sounds totally awesome neo, she's probably my favorite of the new ladies in the past 3-5 years. I do hope she visits NYC again as I couldn't make it the Arnold.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

martin_187uk

i am the exact same height and weight as you and she bench pressed me for reps, was incredible and such a nice person.

Silver_Surfer

I have not met her yet, but that is because she changed her price on me. When I emailed her before the Arnold Classic this yr she gave me one price and then jumped it up 200 dollars saying that those are last yrs prices and to ignore that email. When I asked her if she would give me a good old thrashing... She said No she would only do light wrestling and that she did not allow anyone to pass out i her sessions or did not do any kind of violent acts. That the video I seen was just that a video and she would never do that kind of  stuff in a real session. :'(
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over himself.

Aristotle