⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

René Campbell

Started by brun, September 18, 2009, 06:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was lucky enough to have a session with Rene earlier on in the week. I am 5'10 and 180lbs. She wore a black training top and trousers and in her heels stood slightly taller than me. Rene is absolutely beautiful and such a nice person to talk to. It was my first ever session and she made me feel really comfortable. I asked for a lift and carry session and she certainly didnt disappoint.  She was able to lift me firemans, cradle, over one shoulder etc all easily. The best lift however was when she bench pressed me.  I laid across her body and it took several attempts before she worked out how to balance my body.  Once she had though she pressed me 6 times straight up and down.  I definitely recommend her.

Good review. I like that you avoided the cliche - "If she'd have wanted to she could have killed me in 2 seconds..."
:)

lol though it is cliche some ladies if they applied full pressure can on some guys.

nujerz84

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

guile45


femusclelover2187


wujekcity

she just announced a trip to nyc later this month....has anyone seen her before?? I know Ill be scheduling my session asap!

bkrugby

I would consider breaking my session stalemate for her...considering...

psudosapien

Is Rene listed on WB270 or SessionGirls?  I can't find a listing for her.

psudosapien

Nevermind.  I forgot that she is in the UK.

uptomyleftnut

ugh  if wujek sees her   she will NEVER come to the US again

mussgal

she put up her travel dates here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bkrugby

I was considering it and I will say she is professional in that she posted a reply very quickly...but to go see her would be to negate everything I have been saying about paying too much for sessions, so I will have to decline.

mussgal

I have sessioned with Rene before and I can tell u she is amazing! Best sessioner I have been with.

One of the most attractive girls out there (imo), warm and friendly and not a clock watcher.

She is highly recommended. Im sure the other guys in here who have sessioned with her will echo what I am saying.

wujekcity

I dont care about the price really....whether its 300 or 500........isnt gonna break me.......most of the time as you all know, you get what you pay for! I look forward to hearing back from her!

wujekcity

$450 to spend an hour with her isnt a lot of money if you ask me! I cant wait to meet her! =) For another $50 Ill have a session with one of the hottest fbb's on the planet!!!!!!!!! Count me in!

braincandle

I'm thinking of having a session with her. Can anyone PM me some more details about what she offers? I feel a bit bad asking at first without knowing what's the extent of her abilities (and yes, I'm new to all of this!)

mussgal

I think we need to realise the girls will up their rates when they travel abroad. I know the American girls up their rates a fair bit when they session here in the UK.