LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

René Campbell

Started by brun, September 18, 2009, 06:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strider99

Rene is doing sessions quite close to me next month and I'm wondering whether or not to take the plunge. Has anyone here had a session with her recently?


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rene is doing sessions quite close to me next month and I'm wondering whether or not to take the plunge. Has anyone here had a session with her recently?

  What difference would a recent one make to the existing sparkling reviews?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

m4rkym4rk

Dude, just book it, dont walk run

Ill be seeing her for a third time later this month

charliew

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dude, just book it, dont walk run

Ill be seeing her for a third time later this month
My sentiments as well!  I first saw  Rene off the back of NO reviews, i just loved what i saw.... and i haven't looked back since!

My FIFTH session booked in later this month!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

strider99

From what I've seen she doesn't seem to be in big offseason shape at the moment, that's what's stopping me. I was planning to see Julie Bourassa in September as she's going to be offseason and close to where I live. I don't think I can afford both.  :'(

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
From what I've seen she doesn't seem to be in big offseason shape at the moment, that's what's stopping me. I was planning to see Julie Bourassa in September as she's going to be offseason and close to where I live. I don't think I can afford both.  :'(

   Rene is getting ready to compete in August so well observed.
    But if you pick Bourassa over her, regardless of condition, you're wasting your money with those two choices.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lix4fbbs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
From what I've seen she doesn't seem to be in big offseason shape at the moment, that's what's stopping me. I was planning to see Julie Bourassa in September as she's going to be offseason and close to where I live. I don't think I can afford both.  :'(

   Rene is getting ready to compete in August so well observed.
    But if you pick Bourassa over her, regardless of condition, you're wasting your money with those two choices.

Why would it be a waste of money?

charliew

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
From what I've seen she doesn't seem to be in big offseason shape at the moment, that's what's stopping me. I was planning to see Julie Bourassa in September as she's going to be offseason and close to where I live. I don't think I can afford both.  :'(

I don't think Rene  ever really does 'offseason' , but what you need to bear in mind is that Rene's contest weight is roughly the same as Julie's offseason weight!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dave2509

Thought I should add my penny's worth to this section.  I met Renee very recently and I couldn't stop myself from saying wow for the whole time i spent with her, it was my first session and Renee was such a beautiful and easy going woman. Their is much more to her than simple muscle, consider this guys, British champion in just 4 years of serious training.  Let me also that add that watching the difference between Renee standing relaxed to her standing relaxed if competing for show, all I can say is the difference is simply breath taking.  I cant praise Renee or recommend her enough and best of all she is a British talent.  Also she is very strong in her upper body and the strength in her legs is simply omg.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
From what I've seen she doesn't seem to be in big offseason shape at the moment, that's what's stopping me. I was planning to see Julie Bourassa in September as she's going to be offseason and close to where I live. I don't think I can afford both.  :'(

   Rene is getting ready to compete in August so well observed.
    But if you pick Bourassa over her, regardless of condition, you're wasting your money with those two choices.

Why would it be a waste of money?

  Because one of them is a genuine bodybuilder and the other is never going to achieve a thing.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

strider99

Geeeez, quite a few comment here, I'm curious as to why polite society thinks one of them will never achieve anything?

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Geeeez, quite a few comment here, I'm curious as to why polite society thinks one of them will never achieve anything?

  An opinion....just to make it clear, Rene's the one going places.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

scottgizmo

do you think she would be able to do overhead lifts? thanks

martin_187uk

I was lucky enough to have a session with Rene earlier on in the week. I am 5'10 and 180lbs. She wore a black training top and trousers and in her heels stood slightly taller than me. Rene is absolutely beautiful and such a nice person to talk to. It was my first ever session and she made me feel really comfortable. I asked for a lift and carry session and she certainly didnt disappoint.  She was able to lift me firemans, cradle, over one shoulder etc all easily. The best lift however was when she bench pressed me.  I laid across her body and it took several attempts before she worked out how to balance my body.  Once she had though she pressed me 6 times straight up and down.  I definitely recommend her.

kevin1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was lucky enough to have a session with Rene earlier on in the week. I am 5'10 and 180lbs. She wore a black training top and trousers and in her heels stood slightly taller than me. Rene is absolutely beautiful and such a nice person to talk to. It was my first ever session and she made me feel really comfortable. I asked for a lift and carry session and she certainly didnt disappoint.  She was able to lift me firemans, cradle, over one shoulder etc all easily. The best lift however was when she bench pressed me.  I laid across her body and it took several attempts before she worked out how to balance my body.  Once she had though she pressed me 6 times straight up and down.  I definitely recommend her.

Good review. I like that you avoided the cliche - "If she'd have wanted to she could have killed me in 2 seconds..."
:)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login