⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

René Campbell

Started by brun, September 18, 2009, 06:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awesome

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

René Campbell



Description
Stats: 5-7 (170cm), 191 pounds off season (87 kg) 180 pounds contest (82 kg), biceps: 17.4"(44.5 cm), chest: 48" (122 cm), waist 32" (81 cm), hips: 37" (94 cm), thighs: 28" (71 cm), calves: 15 (38 cm)
Location: London (Tour parts of the UK and Europe regularly)
E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Specialities:  Lift and carry, scissors sessions, non / semi-competitive wrestling, posing, muscle worship, and body massage   
Additional Information
René says: "I am very feminine and have an aesthetically pleasing physique coupled with great strength.  I have sculptured my body to a high standard of muscularity."

Links

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Return to Index Page

4/2012: "Rene is an absolute doll, massive in a very girly way.  Amazing legs, Arms, Back, heck everything is amazing!!"
5/2012: "Rene is simply stunning. She has an exceptionally beautiful face and her physique is incredible, big and  muscular but at the same time very feminine. I'm about 20lbs lighter than Rene and could not budge her at all for any of her pins. She was also impossible for me to pin and demonstrated her strength by lifting me straight off what I thought was a decent attempt at a schoolgirl pin! The scissors are a killer also, the pressure quickly becoming unbearable. To top it all Rene is also the nicest lady and has been very generous with her time. Highly recommended."


awesome

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

bkrugby

was more the dates themselves plus i am not ready to plunk some money down for a session again. next time perhaps...

bkrugby

I'm seeing her tomorrow. It's been a blah kind of week so I am really looking forward to it.  Will post details post session.

wujekcity

i emailed her hopign she had a an opening. but she hasnt gotten back to me! im sure she is packed especially since megan cancelled her trip cause her flight got cancelled

bkrugby

Ok, so while it is fresh in my mind, I will post this.  So, we were set to have a session at 6pm today...and this morning I woke up at 7am, wondering why I was up so early and thinking, hmm, I will email her to sort out the details.  Good thing that I did!  Considering that she responded saying that her flight had to get moved and that she thought she sent me a mail explaining that.  Now here I was in a bit of a pickle.  She was courteous enough to say she would refund the deposit if I could not make it (which tells me that this is someone who is a professional...if a sessioner by the initials of FP reads this she should take notes).  I myself vacillated over whether I should not go or go for an earlier spot, and in the end I figured, this week sucked, this could be the only brightspot, so mailed her and told her 2pm was fine and went about the appropriate pre session preparations, such as showering and taking care of other business.

So I will skip all the other b.s. and get to the point.  I arrived at the time (actually 3 minutes before) and she opened the door wearing a black ripped top (through which some could see some boob), black leather pants and well that was it.  To put into words what I was feeling would be insulting whoever invented words.  I suppose the words stunningly beautiful and amazing comes closest and I intimated as much.  She seemed to glow in the response and for the first few moments I was quite nervous (even being an experienced sessioner and having done tons of these I was blown away by her appearance, so much so I fumbled with regard to the gift).  We immediately got to chatting about a variety of things and talked for a good 20 minutes, just me trying to find words to describe how I was feeling and her getting into my interests.  I have muscular calves and I showed her them and she was quite impressed and we talked much about lifting and dieting, etc.  Later she changed into some black bikini bottom and we had a bit of grappling.  I am kind of big and kind of muscular, so she joked that I could probably beat her but I let her know this was not my purpose as I admire women like her and that I was just here to admire her and feel her strength.  We grappled a little bit (I personally hate scissors so we didn't do anything like that, she actually empathized in that she herself would not want to be choked either).  I did not resist much, she is quite strong and I could not break free from her holds, though I wasn't really trying.

Most of the session we grappled lightly, as for me, I would have been happy if we just lay side by side and I felt her awesome body. We talked of many things, working out, bodybuilding, she told me how she taught kids to swim in Africa, music, I showed her some bands I listen to on her youtube...what was amazing was I was having a great time and kind of knew ok, the session must be ending and by the time she mentioned that she had to skype her friend, I realized I had been there nearly 2 hours (I paid for one hour).  She never actually said the session ended, like most women at the exact hour are like "Ok, well it seems our time is done unless...." but with her it was not like that.  Perhaps I think I must have been her last session of the day as she would be due to leave in about 2 hours or so, but I am sure that she is not a clockwatcher.

Now, I don't know if she gives FS, I never ask, so don't quote me on anything.  She is a lovely woman, who is far better than her pictures, she has this ambiance that she exudes that puts you completely at ease and you feel that you can talk to her about anything (I truly felt that I was falling in love but was far too polite to intimate this).  I would recommend her for any type of session enthusiast except those guys who chose to be assholes.  I went to the gym after and actually felt stronger, perhaps it was being near her presence...:)

mussgal

Told ya she'd be good!
She is not a clock watcher at all, and unless she does have another session afterwards, then she wont rush you out.
Rene doesnt do FS btw.

tieayellowribbonuk


dukeblue

Wonderful review.
Sounds like no FS, but does she provide a  HJ by chance ?
Thanks
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chango14

Hey all,
so I have came close to booking some sessions before and Rene is the one I want to do it with I think, she has everything I am looking for in being extremely strong muscular not short and still feminine. I was wondering what people thought of her for a first timer. I have never had a session of any sort and am extremely nervous, not knowing how to act in these and not wanting to do anything to offend her or make her uncomfortable.

I have read her reviews and she obviously is a great sessioner but for a first timer what do people think ?

I am kinda worried about being aroused , as I am not looking to for FS or anything like that but obviously I know im not gonna be able to control myself from getting hard, My plan was to wear sports underwear so at least its not just sticking out, are these girls used to this I assume ?

any other tips   
thanks so much everyone !

laughaboutidiots

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey all,
so I have came close to booking some sessions before and Rene is the one I want to do it with I think, she has everything I am looking for in being extremely strong muscular not short and still feminine. I was wondering what people thought of her for a first timer. I have never had a session of any sort and am extremely nervous, not knowing how to act in these and not wanting to do anything to offend her or make her uncomfortable.

I have read her reviews and she obviously is a great sessioner but for a first timer what do people think ?

I am kinda worried about being aroused , as I am not looking to for FS or anything like that but obviously I know im not gonna be able to control myself from getting hard, My plan was to wear sports underwear so at least its not just sticking out, are these girls used to this I assume ?

any other tips   
thanks so much everyone !

why do u worry ?
a sessionette knows u are doing a session because of sexual interest....if u dont get hard, maybe the fbb gets a bad feeling, because she may think you didnt enjoy

Silver_Surfer

I think Rene is beautiful, such a physique, but I was a bit turned off when she changed her price on me 2 months later and told me to ignore her old price and it jumped up another 250 bucks for 2 hours. If she would have quoted me that the first time I would have seen her, but to to write me saying she was coming to the AC for sure and the price had change. Just like them I expect them to be a person of their word...
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over himself.

Aristotle

Silver_Surfer

Oops sorry hit enter before I was done. Don't worry about the kind of stuff it happens to almost everyone and the women tend to ignore it. Well most do...You can always call a timeout if it bothers you that much. I know my second session I had I had a problem like that and I kept saying I was sorry....She just giggled and said it was ok..It happen to everyone. Not to worry about it.
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over himself.

Aristotle

se254eva


ShadowBat

First time is always awkward and nerve racking.  The first time I had a session, I had no idea what to expect.  Turns out I had this feeling twice cause my first time, I was just wrestling...but later I did a sensual MW session and it was completely different.  Same dumb-ass jitters.  The good news is that most of the women will have been sessioning for a while and will know what to expect.  Getting aroused is expected, even if there's no FS involved.  Any reasonably experienced session provider will put you at ease and not make a big deal out of it, although you do want to keep it under control and not poke her with it incessantly.

The good news is that some of the women who specialize in sensual MW might notice him and take things to the next level.  That's what happened with me in my first sensual MW session...oh Vilma Caez, the things you did to me that night...  :)

Have fun
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

d123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The good news is that some of the women who specialize in sensual MW might notice him and take things to the next level.  That's what happened with me in my first sensual MW session...oh Vilma Caez, the things you did to me that night...  :)

Have fun

Don't leave us hanging like that. Vilma is one of my all-time favourites, I'd love to hear about the session, you tease a great story :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login