LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

René Campbell

Started by brun, September 18, 2009, 06:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charliew

Did i tap? Of course i did!!!  Rene does a slow build up of pressure that quickly becomes unbearable. It doesn't seem to require much effort on her part either which is not surprising when you see the size of her legs! She also gave me a head scissor which was comparable to being underwater with your head in a vice!  And no i was not nude but thanks for asking LOL
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

charliew

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tiki77

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did i tap? Of course i did!!!  Rene does a slow build up of pressure that quickly becomes unbearable. It doesn't seem to require much effort on her part either which is not surprising when you see the size of her legs! She also gave me a head scissor which was comparable to being underwater with your head in a vice!  And no i was not nude but thanks for asking LOL

Jesus if you tapped from a bodyscissor then she must be strong. I'm going to look into her for sure.

Thanks for sharing!

Polite Society

 Karma for the nudity answer, Charlie.
   
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

arpeggiochords

I see she visitis three cities in Germany. Could somebody please convince her to go to Hamburg, too?  ::) Munich, Frankfurt and Berlin are too far from my place...damn, I wish she went to Northern Germany. Or Scandinavia.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I see she visitis three cities in Germany. Could somebody please convince her to go to Hamburg, too?  ::) Munich, Frankfurt and Berlin are too far from my place...damn, I wish she went to Northern Germany. Or Scandinavia.

I am sure offering to see her for 2 hours would get her to list. She did have Helsinki up (not sure if that's technically Scandinavia or not) but not enough showed interest.
   Don't feel bad - she won't come to Scotland either.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pat777

@charliew, you're right she does have beautiful thumbs (I knew there was something about her).
Pictures on the left is the one you refer to I guess, and picture on the right is my prefered one, proving she is a perfection of Nature from head to toes.


charliew

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I see she visitis three cities in Germany. Could somebody please convince her to go to Hamburg, too?  ::) Munich, Frankfurt and Berlin are too far from my place...damn, I wish she went to Northern Germany. Or Scandinavia.
Hey, jump in the car and drive to Berlin....after all you've got the autobahn out there, you'll be there in a couple of hours! I myself spend the best part of a couple of hours in the car to see Rene...IT IS WORTH IT!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

arpeggiochords

Dear Charlie, once I drove 4 hrs to se Jana in Hamburg...1 hr more and we're there...

charliew

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dear Charlie, once I drove 4 hrs to se Jana in Hamburg...1 hr more and we're there...
Exactly! Pedal to the floor my friend!! ;)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

drukky




Any good recent session reviews with René Campbell, please?

Or has she done some mixed wrestling or domination videos yet
to evaluate whether she is any good at all?

:thanks:  for all your answers in advance and Karma +++

:singing:  :hey:   :clap: :clap: :clap:





diddi69

I will meet Rene in London very soon, after she hs returned from her holidays. I admit that I'm pretty excited about that  :) Hopefuly she will still be in a defined shape. Does anyone know if the are some wrestling videos of Rene somewhere in the web?

azsteve1217

I know this is going to drive you guys crazy but Rene is currently staying at my house in the Phoenix area. She's here for 10 days and will be returning to the UK on the June 14th. Everything that has ever been said about her on this forum is true plus much, much more. She is big, strong, defined, friendly, humble and an absolute delight to be with. She just finished a couple of days sessioning and I know is looking forward to getting back into sessions once she returns to England and then on to Germany. As you know she just finished an  International BB contest in Zagreb and needed some down time before starting training for the Arnold Madrid. Her biggest desire is to lie by my pool and enjoy the sun and heat in Phoenix. She is constantly commenting how remarkably sunny and warm it is, after all, she is accustomed to the dreary coast of England.  Before you all ask....we met in London several months ago during a session and became close friends.

Female Bodybuilding

Rene Campbell I ♥ Saradas

   
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

charliew

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know this is going to drive you guys crazy but Rene is currently staying at my house in the Phoenix area. She's here for 10 days and will be returning to the UK on the June 14th. Everything that has ever been said about her on this forum is true plus much, much more. She is big, strong, defined, friendly, humble and an absolute delight to be with. She just finished a couple of days sessioning and I know is looking forward to getting back into sessions once she returns to England and then on to Germany. As you know she just finished an  International BB contest in Zagreb and needed some down time before starting training for the Arnold Madrid. Her biggest desire is to lie by my pool and enjoy the sun and heat in Phoenix. She is constantly commenting how remarkably sunny and warm it is, after all, she is accustomed to the dreary coast of England.  Before you all ask....we met in London several months ago during a session and became close friends.
Insanely jealous is not even close!!! Lucky guy, she is one in a million. Tell Rene she is missing some wonderful gale force winds and rain!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

azsteve1217

I'm picking her up from the gym in a little while and will absolutely pass it on. I'm sure she'll be thrilled that she's missing it!