Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

René Campbell

Started by brun, September 18, 2009, 06:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m4rkym4rk

i never asked for any extras, was my first and i didnt want to come off as crass


Female Bodybuilding

Here is my mini review of my time with Rene, last weekend.

Well in my opinion pictures do not do this girl justice. Super pretty in person, and although she doesn't smile in her pictures, she has a great smile. It was my first ever session and a little nervous, but she is freaking awesome. She is about 7 weeks or so out from a contest, but she is in fantastic shape, she has goals (not get to 20 stone as the Sun paper told), more realistic of getting up to 15 stone (210 pounds).

When she answered the door, wearing knee high boot and a teeny bikini, i knew i was going to enjoy my time!

Rene is not a clock watcher at all, we chatted about a lot of thing, and she complemented me on my full sleeve tattoo. There was even talk of her improving her glutes to get them shredded, i mean her arse is perfect now, cannot wait to see it shredded lol

If you haven't seen the new chest pics, my hands can attest to how hard it is, and she can really flex that chest!

Would i go and see her again. Simple answer is absofuckinglutely!

and yes i have rebooked!!  ;)
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

tiki77

For anyone who has sessioned with her, what are her scissors like? Especially cakedeath who I think said she wasn't that strong/didn't dominate you (which I'm not interested in from a wrestling perspective), but wandered what you thought of her scissors and if they were strong and made you submit?

Thanks.

cakedeath

I didn't think her upper body was particularly strong but then my upper body is stronger than average even though I'm untrained (just naturally stocky). She's a big FBB so I imagine her legs are very powerful.......aren't they all? I didn't experience any scissors but I do remeber her butt was rock hard and I mean rock hard and so were her legs I just didn't test the strength of them. I bet she can provide some pretty excruciating sciccors if that's what you want.

Only a best guess though.

Why don't you ask her in email. When I emailed Brigy she told me I would have to tap.


tiki77

Thaks, did Brigy make you tap?

cakedeath

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thaks, did Brigy make you tap?

Everytime. Her scissors were around my neck and jaw and it was too much.

guile45

has anyone done a sensual muscle worship only?
i am not into wrestling, just discovering. maybe with my mouth too, kissing biceps etc. is this ok?

price in pounds?

thanks guys

femusclelover2187

I had a very sensual session. She was huge, and very very VERY strong and dominant. Price was average for her service. Pictures don't do her justice...

bicepboy

You stole my old femusclelover handle from the 90s on AOL

gibbster

well, given that he is femusclelover2187 he must be the 2,187th person to have done so...... ;)

edini

Can she do lift and carry with 170ibs guy?

edini


charliew

Well i'm new here and this is my 1st post so here goes. Rene was also my first ever session back in early March and has since been my 2nd and 3rd ever session!! That will give you an indication of what i think of this incredible lady and a lot of what has already been posted will be echoed here. Its a cliche but her photos DO NOT do her justice, a simply beautiful face and dreamy eyes and a smile that's a treat in itself. I think its plain for anyone to see what an amazing physique Rene has. She is packing some serious muscle but is very feminine and curvy..... yes that bum could probably have it's own web-site! Even her thumbs are sexy for crying out loud! (Check out the thumb action on her back lat spread...hypnotising).
As for the sessions Rene is VERY strong, i'm the same height but Renes carrying about 20+ lbs of muscle on me and i could not get out of any of her pins.
My attempts to pin were frankly hilarious, she even talked me through a schoolgirl pin so that knees were nicely placed on her pressure points but she just lifted me straight in the air! Mental! The scissors are killer and as she said to me "you MUST tap out otherwise i'll break your ribs" lol!
To top it all she is the nicest lady as i'm sure others here will agree. Talking and laughing with Rene is every bit as enjoyable as the rest of the session and she has been very generous with her time.
I know i have no basis for comparison with other fbb sessions but i think i may have struck gold at my 1st attempt. lol. She's perfect to me and i don't know why i'm recommending her as like everyone who's met her i just want to take her home!! Form an orderly queue........
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tiki77

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The scissors are killer and as she said to me "you MUST tap out otherwise i'll break your ribs" lol!


Wow. What was her bodyscissor like then? Did you tap?

edini